THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/tennessee-11-year-old-sentenced-for-first-degree-murder/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one dead
a literal who in Los Estados Unidos

btw countries like Australia redifined their definition of mass shooting.
So in Australia "incident" to be classifed as shooting there has to be like 10 people dead.
Cunts pride themslves with "muh gun control" works but in reality leftists literally changed the laws to make it seem like gun control is working

This one doesnt count. THe kid was just showing his gun off to people and it went off when he was looking in the barrel. THe bullet went through his head and injured 2 others as it exited.
This is a non preventable accident but the libs will bitch and moan like pussies

>1 dead
Yeah, that doesn't count as a school shooting.

>be american
>shoot yourself

Yea the kid was a moron who had it coming.I dont think NASA lost a scientist or we are ouyt a future heart surgeon here. Prob some white trash piece of shit

cnn.com/2016/02/05/us/tennessee-11-year-old-sentenced-for-first-degree-murder/index.html
>be american kid
>unload on a girl over a puppy

>This one doesnt count. THe kid was just showing his gun off to people and it went off when he was looking in the barrel. THe bullet went through his head and injured 2 others as it exited.
>This is a non preventable accident but the libs will bitch and moan like pussies
I love America

That's the price of freedom sweetie

tl;dr

/thread

shootings happen in countries that say they're not happening in there simply becasue they redefined what is considered shooting there
In US you can have situaion where Lord McEdge didn't kill anybody and it would still be called school shooting but in australia where Biker Gangs shoot eachothers with their home made LUTY smgs it's not even reported becasue Australian government doesn't want to admit their gun control doesn't work so they changed the law and the "shooting" starts from 10 and more dead so when Beardy McBeard kills another guy with his home made smg, it's not even reported as mass shooting becasue that's the law whereas in US it would've been

But if less then 10 people still died it would still affect the country's homocide rates which are much lower than thr USA's.

that's not the point
the point was that the argument about banning or heavily restricting guns would remove them from the hands of the criminals is false
you'd have to ban an actuall knowledge of how guns work and that's impossible.
The perfect case is Australia where homicide rate was actually dropping before their NKVD tier gun bans and after that it started to raise.

only 17% of gun deaths in shartistan are actually criminals shooting each-other and a quarter of that is in 4 cities with really strict gun laws

You image is satire, right? I can't imagine any reasonable person going along with this...

no those are posters from the Australia gun ban.

>>shoot yourself and injure 2 people
>>doesn't count as a shooting

okay.

Normal day

Move along you obsessed fuckers

>that image
pottery

>1 dead
Just a normal wednesday in 'Murca.

I love when yanks say a functioning democracy requires armed citizenry yet their democracy is without a doubt the least functioning one in the western world. Insanely corrupt with legalized bribery and a government that works solely for the benefit of their corporate donors.

Lets be real here. All guns and weapons should be banned, and not just stocks and autos. What do you want with a fucking weapon? If we ban guns we'll have less murders for starters, and in a modern civilised society, you don't need guns. The ideals are progess, not going backwards and mongering for wars and such.
This is why I fucking hate america and it's stupidity sometimes. Like she said above, a land where they hate on dreamers with degrees yet love deathly guns. Fucking sickening in all honesty. Literally a laughing stock of this world.

How could you call yourselves civilised when an AK15 assault weapon has more rights than your own women? You're sick.

And again, ALL guns should be banned, I don't care, they're all the same to me. 'shotgun' 'pistol' 'hand gun' 'assault gun' 'rifle gun' 'machine gun' are all the fucking same. They fire and kill people.

I don't understand you Americans. I've never seen a fucking 'gun' in my whole life, and not do I want to. Literally just ask any of my friends or people I know in this country about guns and you would make us shiver and cringe. Be civilised and put your silly guns away.

Also, Isn't it true that men who love their guns have small dicks? lmao

Literally just stay the fuck away from my zone.

what civil rights don't women have?

That's even worse.

Defend this gun-apoligists.

access to do what they want with their own bodies? duh xD

>>And again, ALL guns should be banned, I don't care, they're all the same to me. 'shotgun' 'pistol' 'hand gun' 'assault gun' 'rifle gun' 'machine gun' are all the fucking same. They fire and kill people.
I appreciate that you're being ironic, but people literally do think this way. Guns are an equaliser, and without them, we'd basically go back to the middle ages where the strongest call the shots. You might be in a good physical condition right now, but what about 30 years further down the line? What about wymmyn, how are they supposed to protect themselves? Etc, etc.

Also, I don't understand why people think that government should be the only one to have guns. Are government workers somehow more than human or what?

>non preventable accident

I'm guessing a mentally ill kid who the school/parent wouldn't send to a state hospital/prison.

You think the people having guns is what keeps the government "in check?" What the fuck are a bunch of untrained fat fucks with AR15s and SKSs going to do against the US military?

What are a bunch of untrained, malnourished towelheads with decades old AKs going to do against the US military?

A lot, actually.

lol dreamers should have no right they are illegals.

Go away faggot. We're keeping our guns and there isn't a goddamn thing that will change that.

nice source on your /k/ fud faggot

sadly they are allowed to still murder their unborn children.