finn.no/realestate/lettings/ad.html?finnkode=78074496
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh

Comfy as fuck. New York?

Jersey City, the other and slightly cheaper side of the Hudson. :3

fuck snow
it reminds me of wh*Te people

Would live/10
How much is a townhouse like that? Or are these apartment buildings?

What is snow?

Baby don't hurt me.

Probably apartments considering how flat and generic they look.
>t. new yorker

My apartment building costs 2300/mo. It's pretty expensive here.
Rude!
Didn't you get some a few days ago?

To clarify, I live in a 900sqft 1bdrm for 2.3k/mo. It gets a lot cheaper once you leave downtown, and there's still a lot of nice places outside of downtown, but most amenities are here. It's basically an extension of Manhattan, as it takes 5 mins to get there from here.

Generic? I take it you haven't seen apartments in many other areas...

That's a big place though, but still expensive.

Similar price and size would get you this here:
finn.no/realestate/lettings/ad.html?finnkode=114360646
finn.no/realestate/lettings/ad.html?finnkode=78074496

> 2.3k/mo
HOLY SHIT

Don't remind me. I don't know how most people in my neighborhood even survive.

What do you work as to be able to afford that?

I do UX research for a successful corporation and make a little over six figs. It's the best job ever; I can't even believe that it's an actual job and that it pays so much because it's so much fun. I'm at the start of my career too. Would deebly recommend.

Sounds like you're living the dream, user.

It's bretty nice. I'd like to own my own place one day though, and that's impossible here unless you're a banker or someshit.

May 10th last year

May 4th but in the middle of nowhere further inland, snow was still over knee-deep at certain places

Very cozy! Is there snow in the forecast for next week?

yes there should be mild temperatures and snow for two days at least

Post more pics when you get more snow!

>2.3k/mo.
That's around a third of my salary for such small space.
(I know wages are higher around there tho)

No, it was just cold and sunny here, kinda miss it already now that we have this "beautiful" weather

Sounds like you've carved out a really good life for yourself. My salary/rent is by no means representative of the average American's.
How was the storm a few days ago? Are you tired of snow yet?

As I said, no snow here (had some in December though), and yeah the East wind was a little ugly to be outside in. Now we have wet Atlantic west wind which isn't fun either. About time for some calm sunny days desu

I hope spring comes quickly for you, then. Sounds like the weather's been a bit unstable in Yurop.

>more snow
Fuck that, it's been a good winter thus far because we've maintained a pretty optimal ~50cm of snow, just enough to make it nice and wintery but not enough to really get annoying, I'd hate for it to get ruined now. Especially since it's supposed to melt in a month or two and more snow would just mean longer period of sleet hell

Beautiful road with snow removal

It's still -20Cing in my city, I don't like it anymore.
Just the day before yesterday it was snowing and 0C. Fuck that mongol-syberian climate.

Throw the jew down the well

unfortunately it doesn't help to change weather

how old are you?
I recently graduated, but didn't get into a big 4. Think there's still home for me?

Have you tried?
The results may surprise you.

All i see is a wall of red brick. Townhomes at least make an effort to show distinction. And they usually have individual porches/mini gardens.

What are you trying to do? There's definitely room for you regardless. Most of making it as an adult is a combination of networking, being lucky, being good at what you do,being willing to move wherever you need to, and social skills.

post pics

So many years wanting to see snow and now i would like to never see it again

Comfy

>2.3k/mo

its snowing here too ^ ^

Sno-! oh

>tfw it only snowed once here this whole winter