ARABS are natural allies of BLACKS, and thus receive the blessing of KARA BOGA

>Afghanistan
>Arabs

>Arabs
American education strikes again

war is pretty much a custom of their life at this point

Terrain and guerilla warfare

BORWN N MASOLM MAEN OROB!!!!!

How can you conquer a nation that barely even exists?

Taliban, and afghan people in general(read here smelly Pashtos) are liiteral cavemen, apes perhaps. Subhumans, if you will. They know the terrain, they know how to use it against 'invaders', and also, they have the will and determination. Allah is pretty akbar in Afghanistan so they will just not stop shooting up schools and military base.

Also, you have to consider how fucking incompetent the afghan police force and military are. It's not even fun. Canadian and american forces spent almost 20 years there training them but they don't learn.

goat-fucking mountain people

Every people touched by that religion is so Arabized that they're practically indistinguishable from them. The cultural differences between these groups are so superficial.
Them and Vietnam.

even if they weren't incompetent due to literal retardation, no rational person would risk their life for the hopelessly corrupt government

The terrain in Affghanistan makes force projection extremely difficult, even for a modern, high tech army. Extremely mountainous terrain and no navigable rivers means troops and supplies are forced to travel on shitty, dangerous dirt roads and mountain paths, or by air (which is not as efficient at moving large amounts of equipment as cargo ships).

The tribal politics of the region make gaining and keeping a sufficient number of Afghan allies difficult. Troop rotation in modern militaries also makes it hard to maintain existing alliances.

A large portion of the population living in rural, isolated areas means many of them know how to navigate and survive in the harsh mountains - a skill that is vital to soldiering. A militaristic tradition and ease of private gun ownership also help.

Polygamy and ownership of brides by older men means younger men are less likely to have wives and children, and are more likely to engage in risky behavior, which in that part of the world usually means taking up arms against some other group.

Stop trying to justify mental retardation

China owned Vietnam for more than a millennia. Obviously you just need millions of soldiers.

>Tribal warrior people for the last 500 years
>British invade, overextend and get massacred in the mountains
>Russian invade after commie coup and get massacred in the mountains, religious extremists take over
>Americans invade trying to prop up non functional """""""""""""democatric""""""""""" regime, don't get massacred in the mountains but certainly can't stop them fucking goats and stoning women to death in any meaningful way

Afghans are unstopable nothing will ever force them into the 21st century, Fucking goats and stoning people to death are just way to fun clearly

You forgot raping little boys

We 'won' though.

Don't kid yourself. When Islam enters the mind of a man, they become an Arab in spirit; the same goes for societies.

Kill yourself retard

Where do Christian Arabs fit into all of this?

The British took Kabul, had to retreat and Afghanistan never became part of the Raj, how exactly did you win?

I mean even Tadjik peasants consider Afghans as being backward subhumans.

you only won 1.5 of the 4 times you've been there

Facilitated by YOU.

Depends how you define the win state.
We achieved most of our goals. Thus I said we 'won'.

more like ignored

That's wrong though
We're just not shooting them for doing it
I suppose you believe America won in Iraq and Afghanistan

1.5 times more than you.

>I suppose you believe America won in Iraq and Afghanistan
Iraq, yes. Afghanistan, absolutely not, but then the war was dumb to begin with.

they're true aryans

actually we've won .5 u tard

You didn't though.

>Iraq, yes.
Both battles of Fallujah were disasters. They could have captured or killed al-Zarqawi, which would have prevented the birth of ISIS, sparing thousands of lives, but nah. They fucked up.

>Afghanistan, absolutely not
Explain how? You said Britain won because it achieved most of its goals. So did the US.
[X] Fund Mujahideen to get rid of the Communist government
[X] Overthrow the Taliban government
[X] Install a "Democratic" government
[X] Get Osama
[X] Weaken Taliban and Al-Qaeda
[_] Stabilize Afghanistan

If America lost, Britain lost.
If Britain won, America won.

wat

Why are they unbearable?*

tl;dr for you brainlet: Americans didn't succeed in Iraq.

They're Arabs who practice a foreign faith, but their faith prevents them from being full participants in Arab society. They're very odd people.

t. hazara nigger
rape any canadian kids lately?

Christianity is as foreign to most Arabs as Islam

>How can you conquer a nation that barely even exists
This.
You can't bomb people in the stonage back to the stone-age. Afghanistan outside of the population centers is literally below Jerusalem during the Roman empire. Most of the fucks were born and die in the same shit valley knowing nothing besides being a farmer and what outsiders tell them (internet level knowledge but worse).

We could crush them and fix it but we'd have to send a well equipped military of a few million in to do it (which btw the military forces to dislodge the Japanese from the Philippines numbered that many.) So unless we and competent allies want to contribute that number of combat troops and money to unfuck it and educate the populace it's not happening.

The reason the UK didn't conquer wasn't because they couldn't, it was because they did the math and realized wasting British lives on a border that doesn't bring a benefit is worthless.

Why should they be?

It's also more native to Syrians, Palestinians, many Jordanians, and Egyptians than Islam

>American education

The war in Afghanistan was flawed at it's core because it was supposed to be a retaliation for 9/11, when Afghanistan wasn't to blame, Saudi Arabia was.
Can't win a war if you invade the wrong country.

Islam was created with in an Arab framework. It felt natural to those who adopted it.

>All Arabs are the same group
It was created with a Bedouin framework, not Levantine or Egyptian.

>Every people touched by that religion is so Arabized that they're practically indistinguishable from them. The cultural differences between these groups are so superficial.

Islam is fucked and I hate it but the boy fucking is a local tradition. Islam only fucks little girls not boys.

Only when you are older can you fuck a man in the ass and you aren't a deviant if you're giving. Before that fucking male ass is a haram. Seriously fuck them but I can't blame them for Afghanistan's local b.s.

Taliban were sheltering Ossama, though, so of course it spreaded.

>

>The war in Afghanistan was flawed at it's core because it was supposed to be a retaliation for 9/11, when Afghanistan wasn't to blame, Saudi Arabia was.
>Can't win a war if you invade the wrong country.

>If a country supports terrorists that attack you it's best to ignore them and let them do it again

But they weren't sheltering him in Afghanistan, he was in Pakistan.

You still don't realise you were doing the Saudis bidding all along?

this post gave me PTSD

>Afghanistan, absolutely not
Main objectives were topple the Taliban government, kill bin-Laden and destroy the al-Qaeda training camps there. All those objectives were achieved.

>You still don't realise you were doing the Saudis bidding all along?
Le Saudi-Jews

You fucking retard if it was Saudis they would have setup Iran. Or to a lesser extent Syria or Lebanon.

We 'won' though.

You were the only one of the three who undoubtedly lost and failed every single one of your objectives
Our sham of a government is still around

>because it was supposed to be a retaliation for 9/11, when Afghanistan wasn't to blame, Saudi Arabia was
Oh, so this is what we're dealing with here.

Go read up on what actually happened. Taliban were harbouring bin-Laden and refused to extradite him. They left the US no options besides:
A) Let bin-Laden get away with the indiscriminate and deliberate murder of 3,000 American citizens.
B) Invade Afghanistan, eliminate the terrorist-collaborating Taliban government and see justice done.

>We 'won' though.
Lol no. You "won", just like Vietnam is a democratic U.S. ally. Also, the Brits looked at it as a strategic loss and pulled out early (a fair amount of dead brits and nothing of value they could see in dirt mountains).

>B) Invade Afghanistan, eliminate the terrorist-collaborating Taliban government and see justice done.
If tehy wanted to do that, why didn't they invade Saudi Arabia then?
Again, like I said here , he wasn't in Afghansitan at all.
Afghanistan was blameless (in terms of culpability for 9/11), all that was accomplished was Saudi Arabia removing a rival in the area and taking their oil.

Because Saudi Arabia wasn't harboring Bin Laden
>Afghanistan was blameless (in terms of culpability for 9/11), all that was accomplished was Saudi Arabia removing a rival in the area and taking their oil.
Not true at all. The Taliban (AKA the government of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan) was harboring and helping Al Qaeda before and after 9/11

>he wasn't in afghanistan when they caught him many years later so that means he was never there at all

>all that was accomplished was Saudi Arabia removing a rival in the area and taking their oil.
What are you even going on about, m8? Saudis got the shit end of the stick in the aftermath of 9/11. The government of Iraq, their neighbour, got replaced by Shiites who are in bed with the Iranians, their arch enemy.

>Saudis got the shit end of the stick in the aftermath of 9/11
Oh yeah, it was terrible for them, their neighbours are now mired in endless war and they can pick and choose anything they like the look of thats proximate.

>What are you even going on about, m8? Saudis got the shit end of the stick in the aftermath of 9/11. The government of Iraq, their neighbour, got replaced by Shiites who are in bed with the Iranians, their arch enemy.

He clearly sucked down one too many conspiracy theories and believes some super-stoner b.s.

Governments aren't as good as people wish they were with intelligence. 9/11 happened not because U.S. intelligence is all seeing but because they like all intelligence is full of holes and restrictions.

The people into conspiracy theories here are usually the ones who think our government is flawless and can't accept their failures. Meanwhile by that logic my mail would show up when it should, I shouldn't have to do my taxes, people couldn't con the government for years, etc.

unironically the highest quality post itt

Dont mind my fat bro here hes retarded

Afghan saying
>me vs my bro..my bro n i vs my cuzin...my bro my cuzin n i vs the world.

It's not. The idea that there's anything special about Afghanistan was a myth concocted by war-critical journalists in the mid-2000s.

>Pashtuni are an Arabic nation

>ARABS
I expected you will say that

>every afghan is pashtun
just as brainlet

afghanistan is only 35-40% pashtun, 30% tajik/persian, and the rest are an assortment of hazaras/turkmen/uzbeks

Fair point but none of those are Arabic so he's a bigger brainlet
I'll get the #2 place, my leafy friend

- Who's that roars in th bush Billy?
- Oh, it's uncaughtable Joe.
- Why they call him uncaughtable? No one could catch him?
- No, no one ever tried, everyone just don't give a fuck about him.

When people invade Afqanistan they just realise they don't need those useless deserts with some retarded motherfuckers living in it.

Scottish highlanders?

The sheep fucking sterotype is a Welsh thing.
Why do you North americans always get that one wrong?

This. Usa fucks up people mentally for decades encourage an puch it then go see they are evil

Same way when u do to other people but hey both celts u germanic celt larper

Hey that's an informative post

You're really fucking stupid.