Europeans, SUBMIT while you still can!

Because Allah permitting, we are preparing to deliver the final blow.

>We have brigades in every major town and city in Western Europe
>We are being funded by many great powers including Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the European Union itself
>We have the European establishment, intelligence services, armed forces, police forces and the media behind us
>We are being organised by Arab special forces
>We have vast weapons caches all over the continent and more arms flood in every day
>100,000 new fighters are swelling our ranks every month
>We are already enjoying the spoils of war, conquering thousands of your women every single day while your politicians pay us
>Our mosques are the only buildings in your countries that are immune to government surveillance
>Your “men” are weak and afraid
>Those of you who have the will to fight will die first, we have lists and are ready to go, others will be rounded up by your police forces
>We have been promised your homes, cars, cash, possessions and yes, your wives and daughters

The time is coming, very soon we shall march onto the streets and begin the purge, all those who resist us will face not only our wrath, but the fury of the European leadership, you will be labelled as right wing terrorists and racists and the world will cheer as we slaughter you all.

Once we have wiped out the patriots and have taken all that is theirs the rest of European society will be cowed, Erdogan is going to unleash the largest invading army ever to set foot on European soil, and they will be allowed in, your soldiers will be ordered to stand down, and many who wish to defy orders will be killed.

So I implore you to accept Allah as the one true God, embrace Mohammed as his messenger, join your local mosque and submit to Islam before we are unleashed upon your communities. Better to serve Allah than to lie bleeding on the ground with your throat slit, spending you last moments alive watching your wives submit to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayisha-diaz-s-nipple-dxrbzwl/answers/new.html
pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miho-shibutani-s-nipple-xsh38xz/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all of those necklets

Your pathetic attempts at insulting us will not shake our determination, you roach. We will conquer your wives and daughters and enslave the "men" such as yourself in the name of Allah.

big neck just makes it easier for us to behead you in the name of allah

i'd rather fuck the white dude inch'allah

You're just a fat LARPer that probably don't even have a job, stop embarrassing yourself in Sup Forums you can't even punch someone due your obesity

>my wh*Te ass is on FIRE

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-ayisha-diaz-s-nipple-dxrbzwl/answers/new.html

It's even worse since your trying to assume I'm white.Probably your just a fat weirdo that LARP on Sup Forums

Do not worry, brother. There is no shortage of European women for us.

Maghrebies here are completely powerless and niggers even more, I don't think a fat fucks like you know really how the things are here, your delirium about organized military forces is something too clever for them.

You ignorant fool. We will conquer your pathetic race without firing a single bullet. We have already conquered your women, it is only a matter of time until we are the majority.

Maghrebie youth are suffering from sexual misery actually, that's why the most twisted of them wanted to join ISIS.
Posting the same out of context pics all over again will change nothing.

let me have my shitpost thread you fun ruining faggot

It's not my fault, it's awkward and not accurate.
They are everything except organized.

Looks like Alg*Rians are everywhere

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-miho-shibutani-s-nipple-xsh38xz/answers/new.html

Nice gyno, faggot(s)

we know you're not white.

that's almost definitely a chicano

looks like a halfbreed nigger.

This is the worst thread I've seen in a long time