Most brown people in latinoamerica literally will give their daughters to any white looking guy not caring how autistic...

>most brown people in latinoamerica literally will give their daughters to any white looking guy not caring how autistic or loser he was because they literally want to bleach their family
It's literally impossible for a white guy not be glorified like a deity in latinoamerica and get virgin pussy every day.

brown guys will literally happy let their wifes being bleached by european autists here because they want their kids to be of lighter skin and colored eyes and hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=S0ODz9aIQ_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r-really?

why does everyone have a fetish for whiteness

same in asia
reminder if you are a white man you have NO excuses for being khv

I'm on my way

yeah, It's a long tradition that comes from the colonial period where indios gave their daughters to europeans so their kids will be citizens and have rights.

being white is actually desirable in non white countries.

I'm white , my gf, 16yo is mixed race, her family was all to happy with me, even tho I'm broke and almost 10 years older. Her brother came home with a black gf and they didn't like at all. I think the real prejudice is against blacks, who are the lowest of the low for most, then come mixed people, although their background will probably be important. It's an sad truth.

>brown guys will literally happy let their wifes being bleached by european autists here because they want their kids to be of lighter skin and colored eyes and hair.
This sounds like a good way to get killed.

>Whites make a big effort to establish their racial profile as the universal model of beauty
>other human groups fall for it
>W-why does everyone have a fetish for whiteness?

>tfw CHI gf
>her dad said he's not surprised she's dating a gringo

I can confirm this as a pale, fat fuck. Columbian and Venezuelan girls were all over me. Other than the perpetual ball sweat it was a fantastic place to go for pussy.

delet this pls ;-;

I really feel ashamed of living among such people.

>being white is actually desirable in non white countries.
but i'm still a khv

You know what's funny?

They completely gave up their regional culture and identity to be """white""". Now they find themselves without culture so they try to steal other's, and get pissy when they're told that they're not welcome.

How was it, "reverse racism"?

wh*te people sure are interesting.

is there a word for chi's who only date white people?

This is 100% autism

Respectable ladies.

>whites have no culture

He's not implying that, and he's 100% right.

Just be white theory is legit

la malinche , and thats probably why I as a Chi wouldnt date a mexican chick anymore, They seem to all have that colonial mentality that think white is superior.

I'd much rather be with a european girl now that thinks Im better than european men. because Im exotic to her

It's the same shit. White worshipping all around.

you are two faces of the same coin, fag, don't kid yourself.

I would date mexican chicks if they gave me the time, but they dont they just fetishize whites, so I moved on. can you really blame me?

vendidos

why are you posting chechens

Reminds me of me and my girlfreind

what's wrong with worshiping whites?

It's okay for whites to racemix with Latinos because you have a higher probability of white looking kids. But Asians and blacks mixing with whites usually ends with Elliot Rodgers or half black people who claim full black.

Whites look at ethnics as being lower than dirt. Don't be a cuck.

I ask again.

what's wrong with worshiping whites?

You admit you're inferior

You don't look up to people who hate you....

non whites are genetically inferior.

so what?

Should I feel bad because I'm of shorter height than whites?

do white people hate me?

I taugh they were into all the refugees are welcome liberal dreamer BS.

Ceron callate hijo de puta

cringe

thats just a new world thing though a white identity in the old world makes fuck all sense.

kill yourself

there's a racial hierarchy in terms of physical looks, height, IQ, number of geniuses, historical archievements, cultural archievements, etc.

esto la verdad

lol stop lying

cringe

kill yourself

nothing!!!

Maybe americans, where i am people identify as swabians, nobody would ever refer to himself as white.
Now be silent dog 7-1 never forget.

Um, yes?

basura

It is.
Someone please kill colonial mentality in the masses

kys, blue-pilled imbdcile

There's not and you're an idiot.

This is what happens when you let a fetish take over your life. Get some help.

Maybe in Congolombia. As much as a shithole as this place, people have standards when marrying off their family members. If you aren't religious or rich you can pretty much fuck off.

Are people in Brazil actually religious?

It's been sharply declining over the recent decades.But over all yes.

are people in your city not?

Okay, how do i get a latina gf?

tell her you're swedish

t. Butt hurt shit skins

He's right and deep down everyone know it. It's a fact whites have higher IQ. It's a fact whites make more money. It's a fact white countries are better and safer. It's a fact in average white people are taller. Truth hurts brownies.

it's quite the opposite in the US.

As a brown chicano it's really easy to get laid by white girls.

White guys are usually goofy and most Latinas don't like them. Hell, even black guys do better with Latinas in the US.

ok

What's step 2?

ask her to be your gf

Alright, what's the success rate of this?

well i don't know, i'm not white

>tfw this the sad and pathetic truth
IT'S NOT FAIR

hooktube.com/watch?v=S0ODz9aIQ_k

>soon there will be no black people on my family, and that's a good thing
>she's black

Brazil I....

happens the same with meds or lightest semitics as jews?

Also this photo explains Brazil

pathetic

Honestly I don't know how you don't get honour killed in your shithole. I have more respect for abos than I do for you.

I'll talk to any Venezuelan man who wants me to take his daughter out of that shithole and give her a relatively good life in Canada.

jakskajajksjajajjsj