How many Sup Forums posters do you think descend from him?

How many Sup Forums posters do you think descend from him?

Every single one

my ancestor :)

my country cucked his ancestors so i dont think i descend from him

every poster in central asia

Statistically 25%

Vietnam defeated the Mongol invaders, so not me.

>A child born in the year 2000 has (let's say), two parents born in 1975, four grandparents born in 1950, eight great-grandparents born in 1925, and 16 great-great-grandparents born in 1900.

>They have 128 ancestors born in 1800, 1024 ancestors born in 1700, 8192 ancestors born in 1600, 66k ancestors born 1500, 524k ancestors born in 1400, 4 million ancestors born in 1300, and 32 million ancestors born in 1200 (when Genghis Khan could have had children).

>So a lot of it is just numbers. If you're Asian, any of your 32 million ancestors alive at the right time could be one of Genghis Khan's kids. He had a fair number of kids, and most of them made it to adulthood without dying of starvation or something, because their family was pretty rich.

>Similarly, DNA analysis reveals every living European is descended from Charlemagne, for similar reasons. He had eighteen children, most of them made it to adulthood, and he lived so long ago that everyone has lots and lots of ancestors back then.

>tfw you're so influential that people in Asia talk about you 800 years later like people in Europe talk about Hitler 60 years later

do i descend from Champagne too?

all the finns

>DNA analysis reveals every living European is descended from Charlemagne
Hol up...

WE WUZ CHARLEMAGNE KHAN N SHIET
t. hapa

Some eastern euros, MENA flags, and a bit of the asians

my ancestor)

So you wuz sayin'

>MENA flags
lol what. North africans probably don't descend from him. Only ME.

Your mom dated BLACK JAPANESE my brother

literally the OG chad sexlord once lived in this world

i think i read some materials saying he enjoyed raping daughters of his defeated enemies in front of their faces

i do NOT descend from this manlet. If he were alive today he would my WIFE and i would fuck him until he is pregnant that little beta BITCH boy would learn what a true dominant male looks like

That's a myth

ur a myth haha

actually, he is Japanese.

Only alphas are descended from him

So 100%

KHAN'D

>Similarly, DNA analysis reveals every living European is descended from Charlemagne, for similar reasons.

Yeah no that's bullshit

I can not understand why the Japanese people have to pay tribute to the king of this invader. It is an excessive reaction to the graffiti of children's cartoon magazines.

>Champagne

me
t. quarter hazara