¿Why is the english level of everybody you in this forum so good? ¿Where do you learn that good english...

¿Why is the english level of everybody you in this forum so good? ¿Where do you learn that good english? You are teachers or.

It's my own and only native mutt tongue

Im a boy

Having the language shoved down your throat since birth.

Just consume english media 24/7. That way you get cucked and you learn their language

>what is average japanese flag english

How do Euros know so many difficult words(big words)?

Mom is English, dad is French.

I just use French words directly and it works

I started learning english when I was ~8 and when I reached fluency level I started shitposting in english, mainly because I was a 14 year old shut-in who wasted his youth on vidya and the interwebs. During my episodes of english shitposting, the amerilards would sometimes help me with some obscure words/slang.

I understnad almost everything written on Sup Forums, but when I start playing video games, I cannot play them without a dictionary.

I want to argue so much but my English skill is limited :

a beutiful boy ;3

video games, movies and cartoons, the internet, yada yada yada, now I'm able to shitfling with white people

kek, same thing with spanish, you just need to adjust it, I love how big words in english are common words in our languages

I'm a proud member of the glorious anglo master race

I've spent most of my life consuming English-speaking media

> I was a 14 year old shut-in who wasted his youth on vidya and the interwebs

a-a-at least you know English now

theres a dub version in my cunt so now Dora teaches English

fight me you moderate english speaking swine

I'd rather order books from an English site where they are cheap than go to the only scarcely equipped bookstore from my city, I watch animay translated into English and visit the imageboards for 2 hours a day on average. I'm speaking a mongrel language now sometimes.

Still, you guys are relatives

Gib qt Spanish gf and Ill teach you english

Same here, she speaks Spanish and teaches English.

>Damián
Are you a new namefag?

we traded learning spanish for english

Is this a troll thread?
>You are teachers or.
Every "jaoanese" poster is.