This is current tranding fashion in Korea. Thoughts??

This is current tranding fashion in Korea. Thoughts??

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/travel/news/spain-breaks-tourism-records-overtakes-11854884
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTX-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute

Looks like chinese hobos

*trending

Racist much? >implying all Asians look alike

asians and anglos have this in common : terrible fashion

Also, naked legs make this down jacket meaningless

FuCKKINNG LIT bro like hella FIRE these bitches be slayin FASHION hella flexxin with my girls in vetements

Look at those high school students

They should buy canada goose

No. Did not mean that way.

Forgot the pic

Looks like something an elderly woman would wear when she no longer gives a fuck.

Why are Koreans so dumb? They even have some type of scat fetish with poo shaped foods.

No originality even in fashion trend just like your plastic face

looks warm

Except their fashion industry is taking over the world while yours is dying lmao.

>their fashion industry is taking over the world
they dress like fucking westerners lmao

>(Wo)man's not hot

>canadian flag
everytime

I know who is behind the flag

looks comfy I guess

this was popular here for a month until people realized it was stupid

Looks cute.

It's called "middle aged not-so-active parents with kids in a junior soccer club" style over here.

>their fashion industry is taking over the world
what the? Last time I checked Korea had no fashion culture...just slutty tight sweaters, nike sneakers and black north face jackets. Everyone. Oh and we know you love elevator shoes and ass increasing inner pads.
should have dumped your pathetic national pride and gook fantasy when you left your home.

Looks fucking retarded, it's like they cut the bottom off a sleeping bag.

My mum put on that when she's on a walk with my dog.

>puts on this

Your mum puts that on when she's walking your dog.

It is just like they (hyundai) launch luxury car brand but no brains to make it on your own brain so that they invited someone from BMW.
Oh and yes, their proudly game too such as PUBG but the creator was westerner.
The gooks have absolutely no brains to make stuff without helping by others brain. it seems they feel extra delight Japan lose/ is dying in shit
We are dying out? oh how lucky you are. Good luck with that. Be proud of your brainletness.

Is that kind of stupid oversizing one of the important keys of the trend?
Or is it unintentional and koreans are just stupid?

>

calm down satoshi

I have to be honest. The best thing that Korea contributed to the world is making quality men's underwear and socks.

Yeah, thanks.

As for the moves by Hyundai/ Kia, they are doing absolutely right.
Some of their cars are copycat designs of other models but still they make pretty amazing cars.

FYI, BMW too lured a lot of engineering talents from Ford when they decided to launch the high performance M division.

no the best thing you did is customize a french train and pretend it's korean technology lmao

I'm a French-Canadian teaching Parisian French grammar here in English.... so, I don't know what you are saying, Jean-Baptiste.

>Korea contributed to the world is making quality men's underwear and socks.

I've never seen clothes knitted or sorn in Korea...are they available outside Korea?

>what is KTX-I/II

sewn*

You have not heard news that hyundai recently recalled 4.4 million cars that their cars handle has a risk of pop out when driving.

There's a lot of Asians in Australia but you can always pick out the South Koreans from of how ridiculous they dress. Oh, and their penchant for wearing platform shoes.

I don't speak Korean.

I live around the Dongdaemun area and I see plenty of Russian/Uzbek tourists and traders buying socks and women's underwear by the boxes.

arsene wenger is a global fashion icon

Your mouth smell like shit even miles away, I smell it from here.

Wash your fucking mouth, is not the fucking eight o'clock in the morning.

Looks pretty comfy, don't they get too hot though?

>you can always pick out the South Koreans from of how ridiculous they dress.

I blame the show business in Seoul for promoting strange clothes to the world.

It’s still cold here

A few days ago I saw a group of Koreans in Seville. All the boys wore that ridiculous hairstyle (pic related).

I and my group of friends made fun of them very loudly, and they just bent their heads while their girls looked at us with lustful eyes.

Delusional

Yeah man, I rarely leave my home.

Everybody need long down jacket with
Hood in winter season of Korea.

If you not dress that jacket.

You are going to freeze to die

Some Korean got glassed in Brighton a few months back

Koreans somehow take great pride in their penis tip hairstyle actually.

Reminds me of hel-looks.

I propose to organize anti-Korean raids and pogroms in all European cities.

Anti paki first please and thank you

My korean gf has that too lol

Mine too.

temperature went -15C this winter. long down jacket is must

Just get them all in one sweep, like a Germ would.

Kpop waifu pillows

Where do you get a korean gf in spain?

I was joking, I don't have Korean gf. But I met some Korean girls here by Hellotalk. There are a lot of Korean students in any big Spanish city.

>visiting Spain

Lol, why? Mexico is way better than Spain. Even in Spanish shit...

I know a Korean grill who studied in Seville, there seems to be a relatively large population of them there

Wtf monkey, we are the second most-visited country in the world and the third one with more UN heritage sites.

mirror.co.uk/travel/news/spain-breaks-tourism-records-overtakes-11854884

Lets be honest. North Europeans flood your beaches because they consider it cheap (it's nice tho, would not denied it).

Also. WHO VISITS AMERICA?

Yes.

I have yellow fever for five years ago, previously I was living in Valencia and it was difficult to me to find Asians girls there by Hellotalk, Interpals and WeChat. Only some Chinese immigrants. But I moved to Seville recently and this is full of Asian students: Koreans, Japanese and even Taiwanese. In addition, there are a large number of Japanese people learning flamenco dance lessons.

Paradise. I have even meet two Asian girls on the same day.

>North Europeans

You will rarely see Scandinavians, Germans or Brits in our museums, churches, cathedrals, palaces and historic centers. They are just our poor quality tourists, but at least they give work to our hotel businessmen, our South American waiters and our Brazilian prostitutes.

However, our museums, churches, cathedrals, palaces and historic centers are always full of tourists from the rest of the countries.

Japan is jealous of Korea's superiority. Japan is shit! Kim will nuke Japan and no one will miss Japan.

Only old women wear jackets like those here.

Here he comes

walking around in sleeping bags must be very convenient, you can just nap wherever you want

Can't stand Koreans. No individuality. 99% of them are in on every trend that comes around.

>I don't speak Korean.
Yea you're definitely a dumb leaf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTX-I

You should get a korean gf, they're better than japshits

The leggings are difficult to remove

>they're better than japshits

In what aspect?

Sauce?

Nice. I like those light jackets, they’re comfy. During exam season I wore exclusively this, sweatpants, baggy t-shirt, sneakers: felt like I had ascended, years of trying to dress vaguely alright and failing, when I could have been comfy instead. Makes me look like a wannabe delinquent from the suburds, but eh.