/v4 + friends/

comfy wallpapers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_aGu8xePrvqLiXApNTL_h01Zih7sIwQz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:)

Phew.... we can talk more and I will visit V4 from time to time if you want me to. I will send u a message with my YT channel

Alright
You have a cute accent

>an actual photo
>comfy
That's not how it works

thanks, I wonder how you guys sound

I'd post that but at work atm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaáá

many people here feel like that I guess, that's too bad, is there any way you can overcome some stuff? talkin with somebody?

i do to a proffesional but even then i feel like i betrayed her

Link to channel?
Also why bother posing as a guy, I don't think anybody gives a shit if you're a grill.

you feel bad because you aren't a Greek

Dunno, I guess I was paranoid
search Lidia Alicja on YT
First few vids have shit audio and then I fucked up video quality and my English is shit but making videos helps me so

Feeling things is shite, like thinking and feeling that yous betraying someone or that someone thinks that you aren't trying hard enough but it's not like that, you don't know what people think, we are usually assuming the worst.

Thanks, will check it out. And good luck.

Cool thanks
Ok lets get back to atok
fuck I wish I had my folder here

What is going on here

Family reunion
also segg :D

wake up honeys

Already awake and at work. Welp

I'm after night shift, now 3 days off fuck yeah
You trami?

>Honey consumption today is greatest in Greece at 1.62kg/3lb 5oz per person per year.

1 kg more than European average

have a playlist I made with my Murrkan mate, I think it's pretty good
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_aGu8xePrvqLiXApNTL_h01Zih7sIwQz
I will note this one down

Am I what? Tram driver? No, but my best friend is.

Oh so it's not you
you enjoy your work, whatever it is?
I sure enjoy mine

You shouldnt feel like fraud my security bro thats just dumb desu

It's allright, but I don't feel like programming is my life's passion. It's just a job to make ends meet.

*south/east slav

I guess I'm a dummy then
hows life btw Czech mate?
My passion is painting and writing but my real job is being a security guard and I get salary so low it's embarassing (but it's pretty fun). Do they pay you well at least? I'm guessing they do but maybe I'm wrong

this is a turk

wrong
gypsy general

Just listening to your videos while playing Total War. You spoke of a visual illusions while listing symptoms in your Schizophrenia - part 2 video and I was reminded of this time when I was about 4 or 5 years old and my family were staying at my auntie's place for a night or two. I was seeing these black circles that were flowing constantly from left to right where ever I looked and it spooked the hell out of me, I went to my mum and told her I was seeing floating balls but she thought I said bulls and got really confused. Another case when I was older I woke up in the middle of the night and saw them while looking at my bed and panicked because I thought my bed was covered in ants. If I look at pitch black darkness or close my eyes and concentrate really hard I can see them still so I don't know if they're just some common thing that people don't usually notice.

~1500€ / month before tax, so not too good, not too bad
My main problem is not being able to think about what I want to all day and instead having to focus on what they want me to.
When I was doing part time work during school (like construction/delivery) I could usually do it on autopilot, so I could just daydream or whatever.
Money is the only thing keeping me doint this desu.

look how happy she is
because she isnt in poland

dame comida picante, tengo hambre
Lotsa healthy or at least not schizo people experience some kind of hallucinations in their life, did it seem unreal to you? Hallucination is something that you see/hear etc and you think it's real but if you know that it is not real then it's pseudo hallucination. Do you have history of psychosis in family maybe?

doesn't look very happy desu

for polish standards
she does

Nah I don't suffer from anything besides being a schizoid. I wasn't sure what they were the first time because I was so young but I know now they were just an illusion and not a hallucination.

>~1500€
I'm kinda jelly
I get around 400 euro salary + around 220 euro health benefits so I'm fucked
What would you rather do if the pay was ok?

spring and sun are here
I love you everyone

love you too

Forestry probably.

>schizoid
hmm... well, it's in Cluster A of Personality Disorders and they often overlap so you may get some weird sensations/perceptual fuckity fuck ups like the visual pseudo hallucinations you mentioned

find a flaw

I love you too anons
sounds comfy

Being a webdev is hell

got some minor brain damage in an accident
I have some of those, as my neurologist defines it: visual sensations.

>slapping together frameworks is hell
Seriously though, what do you find so bad?

yeah it's possible, when I started hallucinating like never before (all senses) I thought I have brain tumor

sitting too much
gives you ass cancer

why is that polack LARPing as a woman getting so much attention

Nice trips. we are talking normally now

>hows life btw Czech mate?
no life during work days.
pretty comfy on off days

>how you guys sound
like shuttering autist in english. When someone asks me something in english I rather just tell them that I dont understand.
Like autist in czech

shut up dummy

I'm glad it's just about inconvenience at work, everything else is fine right?

you should it too

Good thing I squat while playing PC games

/v4/ needs some good old fashioned city posting and not this greek/turk shit

your german cities are ugly

cool

its not cool
just ugly and boring

Frameworks are fine but then you also need to use and configure a shit ton of other things like node, npm, webpack, gulp, karma, protractor etc and this list could go on forever. I also hate working with CSS in general and I hate that people still use old versions of IE in corporate environments. And I hate how the clients always ask for stupid shit.
I want a comfy backend developer job desu

any style in particular?

is castleposting okay too?

>tfw no greek (natural homos) so that my BF is checking my prostate everyday
yeah except me venting about crazy girl few threads back everything is alright.

>crazy girl
fuck I missed it
I would like you to tell me what's this about but I'm not pushing

old Habsburg brewery from town

you didnt miss much just a few posts desu

yes homophobes are very often insecure in their own sexuality.What else is new? You are digging your grave deeper and deeper

beer is drinkable piss

any style
ofc it is

wtf i hate beer now

Academy

Greeks are alpha males
not insecure

What's that area look like now?

the Söntés

wheres that?

Gniezno ;)

like shit, it hasn't been renovated for a century

I love Ireland the most
made some pics when I've been there

its a very ugly and boring country
same for the people

Have you been there?
Irish people, especially auld folk are pretty cool
Have a pic I've made

ugly and boring

I like it

Gonna post some cities next

i dont

Irish cities are hm... welp, there is no comparison with Budapest or Prague etc but I liked this building
Post what you like then

i like Greece

But then you're a bitter faggot, so there's not much weight to what you like or don't like.

I still want to move to Ireland desu.

my second country of choice would be Iceland