How do we stop German remilitarisation?

How do we stop German remilitarisation?

no, let the cancer spread so we can witness the clusterfuck that will be grossmagagermaniareich in our lifetime

By letting it happen so we can take away a bunch of their land again when they chimp out; Idk which irrelevant European country we should give their land to this time though; maybe Denmark

>>>/gsg/

>Idk which irrelevant European country we should give their land to this time
yes you do

Time to destroy europe

What can you do with old cars?

They do not have the right of individual self-defense.

Because you think they're actually doing anything for their military ?

How come Germans get to have one but not us?

Not fair

We are getting cucked. In way too many ways.

They have an active airforce smaller then us and no functional submarines. Hardly a threat.

>implying I don't want a dominating German military gf who bullies me because she wants to get my attention
J-Joke's on you, loser...

We're currently doing an excellent job stopping ourselves - not half of the equipment is in ready state, in some cases a whopping 0%

Aren't there lots of nazis in the volunteer army?

Well, I just read that the Sedish military would be ready to hold one part of your cunt for one week at best - if you give them 5 years to prepare.

Anyways, we do up our military budget quite a lot. From now 34 billion to 39 billion in the next years (increase of your whole budget) finally getting it up to 60 billion to meet the 2% NATO requirements.
>mfw I think about all the ways they will waste all that tax money instead of spending it on the actual army

all germans are nazis
they just hide it well

When are you gonna take back Pomerania and Silesia already?

Obviously.
Who else would risk his life for a shitty wage?

They're demilitarising if anything. Currently only about a third of their military equipment is available.

You spend 10x as much as us, and has only like 50% more equipment.

Also, that statement is like 5 years old.

So it's that time of the year again?

We are friends now, Germans wouldn't attack us.