Berlin hate thread?

Berlin hate thread?

I spent almost half a year in Europe and went to ~15 countries, the only place I felt mostly negative about is Berlin. I fucking hate Berlin.

Typical German shithole

Always in for one those

It's not even typical though, it's an offensively high level of shithole. I'm quite left-leaning but even for me I'd have to say it's soy central >literally cucked tolerance-nazi trying too hard hipster filth.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I can't imagine anything of value happens there.

>that giant minaret

How is this possible

Gommunism

Yes, shitty city.

What?

>Constantly harassed by absolute scum drug dealers
>Drug dealers are generally not particularly trustworthy, but these ones were total filth on a level I never experienced anywhere else
>Felt like I was about to get mugged constantly
>I'm pretty big and get myself into ridiculous situations routinely, generally fear nothing but I really felt unsafe here
>Look up why they allow this because they are so blatant about it
>Endless stories of muggings and so on, locals all told me they will rip you off and only sell decent drugs at decent prices to people they know, even then they might randomly decide to rip them off
>Turns out police tried to crack down on it a while back, arrested a bunch of them
>Locals protested because all of the ones they arrested happened to be black, ummmm racist much? baka
>All of the drug dealers are black
>Same pretty much everywhere in Europe but none of the others I encountered were just blatant scum
>Break any law, commit any crime you like, as long as you are black it's OK
I fucking hate Berlin

For people who have been in Germany.
What's your favourite city?

>>Break any law, commit any crime you like, as long as you are black it's OK
thats the new germanistan. its worst in berlin, but in general, soros' brainwashing succeeded and made many germans act apologetic when niggers raped and stole. its changing now tho.

I hate how many modern buildings there are and all the graffiti which they consider art

>Like live music
>"Berlin is a vibrant artistic city, there must be something on"
>Find a bar where there is live jam sessions and head over
>A standing bass, a saxophone and a piano player
>Room is packed, can barely get in the door so I stand outside to listen while I have a smoke
>It's fucking awful
>I'm into all sorts of stuff and appreciate experimental music
>This was just really bad by any measure
>It was only just musical enough that I could tell that they were actually trying to make music
>The whole room has their eyes glued to it, barely even moving, pretending they like it
>Pretend that I might like something about it for a few minutes but give up
>Go back to the hostel and get drunk with some straya cunt
I fucking hate Berlin.

Dresden

That was my next story
>Struck by what a complete and utter shit hole the area I'm staying in is
>It's like a third world slum
>Look up some stuff about it, people talking about how it's "cultural" and keep mentioning the """street art"""
>Literally just scribbles and swear words, there were no real pictures or anything, just shit a child could have done all over every wall
>I don't even mind graffiti if it's well done or says something interesting, nothing of the sort here
>"""""""""Street art""""""""""
I fucking hate Berlin.

>"Multicultural"
>Entire neighbourhoods of only Arabic people
>Not a single person speaking German or English, only Arabic
>Multi implies more than one
I didn't even mind the Arabs, at least they weren't white soy-fed hipster scum. But if I wanted to go to Istanbul I would have gone there.
I fucking hate Berlin.

In fact it's the only decent city in Germany

You sound like an absolute pussy 2bh.
Berlin's pretty cool.

Tell me what other 14 countries you visited

>Go to a party
>People are asking about New Zealand
>Wow Maori culture so beautiful
>Say that unfortunately most Maori communities are not in a good way, a lot of crime and violence and so on
>Try to somewhat blame whitey even though I don't really think that, just because I know how retarded they are with that shit
>Not good enough, only allowed to say exclusively good things about other cultures
>They are disagreeing with me about things they couldn't possibly know anything about
>I am racist
>Girl who's house it was I'd met in NZ and she'd seen that half my friends are Maori
>Get annoyed, end up getting black out drunk and was apparently being an asshole
>I'm pretty sure I wasn't even but regardless we aren't friends anymore
>Best part is everyone at the party was white, they are far too judgemental to hang out with lower class people so the only way they could ever have friends of other races is if they'd act like typical white liberal douches.
I fucking hate Berlin.

I am big and strong and loud and take heaps of drugs and beat up small children to prove how tough I am. Certainly not a pussy. Finland was one of them, I liked Finland.

Trier

Doesn't sound so far off with the reality. I believe you couldn't describe German mentality and "political views" from 14-30yo any better.

Sorry for this shitty trip fren

i lived there for 3 months and really liked it
bikes and public transport and it so compact its easy to get around
as well as cheap beer you can drink in public
tiergarten
Schwarma
cheap as fuck
spree
museums
looked pretty ghetto but never really felt unsafe except when i was at a bench in a random park which was a bit out of view and some random potato head looking guys came in for a meeting or or something i left. probably drugs
and i saw and arab wanking in the tiergarten once

Stop visiting the hipster places. Go to the museums, shopping malls, zoos or the TV tower. There are many restaurants owned by immigrants, so there's a large variety of food.
I personally love night cruising although the traffic can be horrible sometimes, but it's ok at midnight

I can't imagine why anyone would go to Germany at all. What happens there? Go to Austria or Switzerland instead...

It's all good, it's mostly just women anyway. Even the lefty sort of guys I talked to about stuff like that, refugees or whatever controversial subject, they seemed quite reasonable since I'm quite obviously not racist. Back home I told the Maori girl I'd been banging (like a racist would right?) about that particular experience and she thought it was hilarious. So typical that they know more about this culture than even Maoris themselves do.

Yeah I think I went to the shitty places and hung out with shitty people. That's meant to be the 'real' Berlin though, it does seem to be the main thing that sets it apart from other cities. Might go back some day and try to find some good there.

Debt, poverty, high migrant density. Berlin is just eating up money.

Yes, east Berlin includes places like TV tower/Alexanderplatz
I love Marzahn, it has the best urban planning and isn't as filled with arrogant hipsters as other places. It's also very green and has nice parks (google Gärten der Welt)

I had a couple of really nice nights drinking cheap beer with random people I'd met. None of them lived there though, it seems like the ones who move there long term are the worst kind of people.

There is no "real" Berlin in my opinion, it's a mosaic of different life styles

yeah i accually hardly interacted with the native people honestly. My uncles been over there for a long time and hardly any of his friends are German. And turks sell the good food and drink.

>Best part is everyone at the party was white

Kek, this so much.
Good friend of mine is one of the worst Gutmenschen I know (which becomes more and more of a problem because all others are not) and it is fucking hilarious seeing his life.
He lives in a quite, kinda wealthy and green suburb of a small city, immigrants 404. Friends are ALL white, goes to bars where only white people go (too expensive for refugees etc), all his hobbies are exclusively white, even his fucking gf is a light blue eyed, blonde 1,80m Amzon. Yet he shills like hell against evil nazis and closed borders.

Indeed it is shit

Is Berlin really that bad?

>all his hobbies are exclusively white
What are his hobbies?

Berlin ist der Fliesentisch Deutschlands. Es ist das für Deutschland, was Griechenland für die Europäische Union ist und hätte Berlin eine offene Kloake, wäre es das Rumänien Deutschlands. Berlin ist ein Schandfleck, der Pickel am Arsche Deutschlands. Berlin ist der Typ der ohne Einladung auf deine Party kommt, noch nicht mal Alkohol mitbringt und auch nicht versteht dass er nicht erwünscht ist wenn man ihm ein paar Zähne aus dem Gesicht klopft und die Treppe runterwirft. Berlin ist das Detroit Deutschlands und gehört für 200 Złoty an Polen verkauft.

Stuttgart was pretty nice

Very active boy scout, does some fighting (not something like boxing where he could meet Ali and Muhamet, but some fanzy asian stuff), goes hiking with his white friends etc.

This whole thread is Sup Forums

Uncultured autistic fucks.

But it's all good, stay the fuck out of Berlin. It thrives well without simpleton mongrels like you.

Munchen, Stuttgart. Austria is better honestly.

*it drives semi-"well" with the massive gibsmedats it receives from the other states

Actually it's worse than that.

Imagine a city full of people as smug as parisians, but with absolutely nothing to be proud of.

Berlin :^)

>Austria is better honestly.
Main problem with Austria is that it is full of Austrians. Just stay close to the Alps, but do not cross the border. (stuff like Lindau is based)

Austrians are pretty good people.

Anyway anything north of the Karlsruhe-Nurnberg line is absolute trash and should kill themselves.

*hates Berlin*