Your country

your country
how many girls have asked out?

brazil
none

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-arlene-dalton-s-nipple-k4lp51v/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never asked a girl out

none

zero

cero

0 (null)

Unos y ceros.

2, got rejected both times

>one of the times the girl literally out of nowhere sent me a thanks on whatsapp about what I was doing that weekend.. I thought it was an obvious clue she wanted to hang out but I guess not
>the other time a girl constantly apped me and looked at me during lectures, but she ended up having a boyfriend

did get asked out once by a girl though while I was in high school.. ended up dating her for two years

>asking girls out
L mao.
You level up so girls start asking you out and then you tell them all to fuck off

None.

This. Unless girls actively approach you they don't want to get approached by you

absolutely beta

what is "asked out"?
I have never heared such word in my life.

None
>friend tells you years later that some girls were into you
Why do people never mention things like this at the time?

wrong, they don't most of them don't even approach you, they send "signals", which is more subtle

>flag
>none, girls should come to me if they're truly """feminist strong independent individuals"""
So far it hasn't happened.

>2, got rejected both times
Same.

I was approached some times when I was smaller and dimmer. I think I might've become creepy.

It is two words Japan. "Asked" and "out".

well actually i did once
it was like 3 years ago in work
i was 22 and there was this very cute 27 years old girl who i secretly loved
so we've been casually talking in the work and i mentioned that my bank had some sort of promotion and they gave me 10 cinema tickets for free
so she said
>woah, and you never sked me out to watch a movie?
so i did ask her if she would go to cinema with me
and she laughed and said
>naaah i was just joking haha

never tried again

got asked by a guy out though

get over it, faggot

That's brutal, fuck that miserable cunt

hot
did he facefuck you?

Damn that's savage AF Polebro

Also like maybe once or twice, my dudes. Girls have asked me out more than I've asked them. Just be yourself.

Ok, and how the FUCK am i supposed to realise that this is happening if it ever happens?

watch tutorials in Youtube

how is that savage? Just a bit of banter in the workplace, no need to be sensitive and take small things like that to heart

oh my god she absolutely BTFO you
how will you ever recover?

>humans have to watch tutorials on youtube on how to fuck a female and reproduce

how low have we fallen?

that's depressing

no, but we've been together now for almost 3 years

1 in my class

we are currently fucking

90% of '''''''tutorials''''' on shit like this is literally >just b urself brah it works for me presented by some megachad

laugh all you want but i'm a miserable virgin, never had any close contact with a girl and this literally killed me and i have no intentions of ever trying again

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-arlene-dalton-s-nipple-k4lp51v/answers/new.html

Pole got BTFO so hard he never once tried again.

a couple years ago my dad thought about setting me up with a girl but he said i was too immature

I'm sad for you, bro

RARE flag

rekt

how many accepted?

maybe you are mature now

>how many accepted?
Try to guess.

0 ( how to say in Russian)?

Quite a number, and I got some dates, but then I never know when is the right time to get closer/touch/kiss/rape, so the date ends with a "that was fun, see you", and I never see them again.
t. 27yo kissless virgin. What am I doing wrong?

Flag desu

I actually never asked a girl out in a romantic way. I just maybe said like "Want to grab something or do [x] some time?" and it worked mostly when I already knew her in some way.

What's more suprising I have been asked out a lot more from girls here than I asked them out. Like little letters from this girl in my old school and she ran away when she gave them to me, over Internet or while being in school/university.
Beats me why it's that way. But it has happened quite a lot.

Hoль

Yeap, нoль.

>What am I doing wrong?
> I never know when is the right time to get closer/touch/kiss/rape so the date ends

You answered your own question. A kiss on the cheek and a hug is fine when you bring her home. You just gotta read the mood.

Kys

Romania
One but I rejected her because she was fat

Got 6 gf over the years
+ got rejected 3 times
It's always the ones you don't get you remember the most

like 10 maybe, ditched the last one, and got blocked and called a psycho by the one before that because i sperged out cause she started acting like my ex and my brain short-circuted, got upset with how she was acting and told her off.

Bitches, not even once. They are the devil and will emotionally scar you for the rest of your life.

what does the inside of a girl feel like ;_;

like bags of sand

>10 cinema tickets for free
>Casually throw it arround
>Yo you wanna come with me to the cinema?
HOLY FUCK YOU ARE DENSE

And you never asked me out to the movie? - She was totally up for it you dumbass

>Nah was just joking hahaha
Because you brought up that they're free tickets from some promotion, and it sounded like you might as well take anyone, instead of directly comming out with your own innitiative beforehand and making her feel special by asking her out, which she clearly wanted by saying that you never asked her out.

Fucking hell people, its not that hard.

vinegar and coins

salty coins and milk

no bully

I can get to the kiss on the cheek, but only when the date is over as a goodbye. It feels odd and wrong trying to actually kiss her on the lips when the date is already over, and I'm too scared to try it during the date because if she rejects me the remaining time with her would be embarrassing.
Yes now I see what it's wrong with me

how the fuck would i know
i'm tired of these female games
if a girl i liked asked me if i wanna fuck i would say sure i do

thrice
first time i actually got rejected because 'i should've done it sooner', then during a highschool reunion i found out she got engaged to someone else to spite me and was super unhappy with him and legit burst into tears when i left the classroom, i think she's married now
second time by the time i asked her out and confessed she said i was too young and it would never work out (apparently 3 years is a sizeable difference???)
third time's the charm, right? We've been on hiking trips, went to concerts together and had a lot in common, she'd even jump into my arms when we'd meet. so i worked up the courage and asked if she'd like to see a movie with me
she agreed and then dumped me before we even went inside
was seriously considering jumping in front of the passing cars
haven't tried since

been together for a long ass time and then got married

Im actually being nice.

If you approach a girl you have to make her feel special, but theres a fine line between special and sperglord you are my queen i will lick your feet virgin crap.

Reading women isnt really hard as long as the girl isnt a spastic autist herself, then it gets really weird.

Nothing worthwhile comes easy. If you see her looking at you in a "weird" way and there are barely words, just go in. Not much you can lose.

Girls want a guy who can take the control. I would assume even more so in Italy. Next time don't be scared desu

Bitch has brain problems. Avoid.

none

none and im virgin

>giving them the power to socially skewer you at will and needing to never see any mutual social circle overlaps again

betas
and if you are brazilian and this beta you are actually an omega

Lost count in Tinder

In real life like 10

only worked out like 3 times in tinder, it's so fucked up being unnattractive and already knowing their reactions or that she'll ghost me, why match then you slut?

3 rotten eggs, dont give up user.

You get too attached, just try the water with random girls and get some expierience with no emotions attached, sounds cruel but its the only way, you'll learn how to act ect and wont get scarred cause you will go in with no expectations and no feelings. And if it clicks and you get feelings then its all the better.

No girl will approach you and say she wants to fuck no strings attached unless she's really drunk/ upset after a break up and in "im whoring myself to feel better but really i feel like trash treat me like trash mode" or she's up to some fishy stuff/ or you're a real stud and she has a dare with her friends (keep away from these ones).

Usually the ones that will approach you about fucking will be some girl that you might know and it will be a fucking disaster later cause it will change the dynamics of your former relation by 180 degrees and if you like that person as a friend it will only bring later suffering.

Telling you from my own expierience.

Female games, are basicly retard level shit, you have to treat them like children cause thats how it works most of the time.
Not all women ofc, some women are diffrent and if you find one that doesnt scheme some bullshit during dating, and has actual respect for your own freetime and you yourself then she's a keeper.

>go in with no expectations and no feelings
i already have no expectations and no feelings and i'm ready to die alone

I asked a 40+ year old waitress to be her boy toy when i was piss drunk at 7 am.
She let me squeeze her tits and put my boner between her cheeks
if that counts

She rejected me but i reminded her that she will think about it nonetheless when she gets home.
We have each others numbers because i opened a tab once.
I sent her flowers and chocolate this morning.
The other 25yo waitress that works in the other shift found out that i want to fuck the old one and i didnt deny it, i think she is jealous af.
im going to fuck one of them

2 and i refused

I once asked one smoking hot girl on tinder if she's blind that she matched with me, and that i know a good eye doctor.

She unmatched me, fuck her she cant take a joke

Haven't done it since I was 15 or 16, I just kiss them now, most of them kept on with the kiss, a few ones didn't

bossnia

chadnia and hugecockovina

the way you explained it, you sound like you get too attached and that might scare them off. you basicly have to lead them on giving them subtle hints.

Shits fucked up, i know. but it works.

congrats

Flag

>flag
>refused
kek

am 23
got asked out by one and asked out one by myself. All in the last 4 months. Fucked both

>got asked out
chad detected

i got asked to go to the school formal by a fat chick and i said i didn't know what i was going to do and on the day got dropped off in a 20 year old honda down the road and sneaking in

brunnete's name?

1, but I already knew she liked me at that point so there was no chance of rejection, so does that really count

I blew it with a croatian girl once, same way, a retarded joke
My village was a royalist compound that got attacked by the ustashe a lot but the germans forced them for a ceasefire with the village chief.
Ambushes, impaling, beheadings, scare tactics and such, even the commies avoided it.
I have some land there and a shack, i bring friends for bbq and summer parties when i can.
I hit it off with a croatian girl and when we were leaving, i said, fun fact, you are the only croatian to ever leave this place with a head on your shoulders
She didnt like that. Especially since her father was slaughtered by the serbs in the war.
I hate bitches with daddy issues

People don't go on "dates" here, that's too formal, strangely.
You just ask if you can hang out.

This is gold

And none in my case.

once, got rejected

Guess it

Brutal Bosnian banter

uruguay
none but a girl asked me out once, said no because she was a crazy bitch and everyone knew it

none
almost considered it once but then she (i thought) asked me out
so then we hung out and then I found out a week later that wasn't her intention at all

based

Do you guys realize that asking out a woman who's good-looking is an insult to her?