Tell me your deepest and darkest secret

tell me your deepest and darkest secret

I love you.

I'm gay.

I'm half Finnoswede. I'm so ashamed

look at it from the bright side, at least you're only half pig

I kiss boys

I don't have any. What a boring life I have.

same desu

I constantly dream of successful life despite being total loser in all regards and behave like I want my life to be like this and just don't care about it to other people

im gay furry

every single thread, same story

I'm a 30 year old virgin due to my dick not working (phimosis). I'm pretty normal otherwise, not a speg or neckbeard or anything like that. I turn down advances from women and my friends and family have suspicions that I am a closeted gay.

I think im a sociopath, cause im really good at getting people to trust me with anything even their biggest secrets and i secretly use that later to manipulate those people to do stuff my way.

Feels bad but i cant help it

Typical p*le that is not a secret but national trait

I'm a woman and I love girls.

You're the traitorous slavs not us.

See
You are doing it again
Only proving my point

t. putinbot

I like to imagine myself doing horrible, inhumane things to russian POWs. Things that make me feel physically ill, but the idea feels so good in my brain. Books about nazi concentration camps are a good source of inspiration but they lacked imagination.

found the 17 year old

I roleplay as a woman online and have so far ERP'd with well over a hundred men of varying ages. I look specifically for white men (pref. American), especially those with alt-right/race realist personalities so we can get into heavy raceplay. I've even gotten most of them to send photos of themselves with various white nationalist/supremacist symbols and paraphernalia.

I can't stop, the places our sessions take us are always so exciting and I know it's just as good for them as it is for me.

>phimosis
get a circumcision or Preputioplasty

I potentially destroyed my insecure cousin's life by saying that a girl who was interested in him was ugly and she actually wasn't, he was 15, nowadays he's over 100 kg and plays TES online all day

Did it because I was jealous

I fap to traps and rape.

I post on Sup Forums anonymously

I became a misanthrope thank to Sup Forums. I hate all countries and nations now.

It's Ok, I'm a man and I love girls too. It's not a bad thing.

i once suffocated a kid until he passed out, but it was on accident. he didn't die though

in kindergarten I pushed a kid down a cliff. He broke his arm and had a concussion. He didn't know who it was and I was enjoying his suffering