/brit/

WE GOT LONDON ON DA TRACK

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/black-student-subjected-to-tirade-of-racist-abuse-at-nottingham-trent-university-halls-a3784656.html
streamable.com/hddwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigga horses don't stop they keep goin

sometimes I think rorke might have a point t.bh

Excuse me sir, would you be so kind so as to direct me to the motorbus terminal?

the state of drug laws in this country

not tough enough
drug scum should be jailed for a minimum of 10 years and drug dealers given the death penalty

wtf im convinced now

"right here rorke"
*shatters your teeth with my elbow*

the only people who enjoy grime are black people and people who think it's cool because black people enjoy it (stupid people)

>drug scum should be jailed for a minimum of 10 years and drug dealers given the death penalty
>the only people who enjoy grime are black people and people who think it's cool because black people enjoy it (stupid people)

>I frickin love weed and rap!!

real talk: even the people here that are called leftypol and pakis would be considered rorkes irl because they're still pretty politically incorrect, mainstream lefty types would call the lefties of /brit/ "far-right"

imagine doing drugs
imagine living in the most wondrous times and being out of it, senses dulled, apathetic.. disgusting

this is you after taking drugs

state of you

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR

weed is not a drug

legit this. drugs are for losers.

standard.co.uk/news/uk/black-student-subjected-to-tirade-of-racist-abuse-at-nottingham-trent-university-halls-a3784656.html

>that fucking video

leftypol is welcome here

poo willy bum cunt nigger queer

>started recording mid-chant
sure it's not missing anything pertinent at all

PAKIS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

All drugs should be legal, taxed and regulated. And nobody can provide one singular reason beyond their fragile emotions as to why not.

I CAN ONLY SPEAK FOR MYSELF HERE

Don't care

felt quite a noticeable lump next to my balls

dark skinded

they were probably too terrified to start sooner!

drugs destroy civilisation

What pub are we watching the game at today lads?

it fair!

taxation is theft

Put a donk on it

to be fair, i'd be more suspicious if they started recording before the chant began
not that i've seen the video haha

kill yourself

if you fuck it up then it affects more than just you

get it looked at innit

ok we're going to need to define paki on this map once and for all

the Imperial

based

they cut out the bit where she said
>start chanting "we hate the blacks" please fellas, ta x

to boot, here's how to approach this, lad: if you're going to make the argument that the government is not a household and a daddy (which is true), doesn't face the same monetary constraints, that line of reasoning must be followed to its rightful conclusion because you have moved to operating in a world where money obviously doesn't mean the same thing, you have to now keep track of the economy by real purchasing power.

really bothers me to hear dumb tautologies promulgated by arrogant people.

heh

Black cunt

gonna need a bigger map, pal

poe's law rears it's head once again

the diggers

anything south of spain is paki scum that should be killed

please tell me this is fake

Well, civilization is alive and well. So you are wrong. I think you are confusing your womanly emotions with actual problems.
Hmmm nah.

didn't happen
fake news

legalise and endorse the following:
cannabis
psilocybin
dmt
lsd
mdma
lsa
2cb

criminalise the following:
alcohol
niccotine

hahaha benis

respond to me retard:

Can you please provide an example

anything north of the Murray

nonsense ramblings

calm down etc

real or not
the fact that you don't know
the fact that it's remotely plausible
that says more than a real image could

this but unironically

does the columbia and mexico where the cartles have been allowed to run rampant look like civilisation to you? does guatemala and honduras look civilised to you?

big brain

you are definitely a teenager

China during the Opium Wars

pretty sure it's just an epididymal cyst
will monitor the situation

drugs don't destroy civilizations, civilizations destroy civilizations

>real or not
>the fact that you don't know
>the fact that it's remotely plausible
>that says more than a real image could

SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT CLEAR
LEFTIES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

civilisations civilization civilizations

-The entire continent of South America
-China
-Yemen went from being the leading exported of coffee in Medieval times to... (google Qat)
-the African American population of the US (believe it or not they weren't always this niggerish)

>the cartles
i know it's just an innocent typo but hahaha
cartles
doctor: "i'm afraid you've got rampant cartles we'll have to operate immediately"
lol

96 clearly wasn't enough

friendly reminder that yanks don't, and will never, belong here

streamable.com/hddwk
what accent is this, lads? can't put my finger on it. northern ireland?

Incomparable examples. Third world, underdeveloped countries where corruption is rife. Portugal would be a more comparable example, being at leat a European country, and already somewhat stable. There has been no parallel increase in drug related crime since legalization, and overall crime has gone down.

By making drugs legal and regulated, you take them out of the hands of criminals, and in doing so put a stop to criminal enterprise. One of many advantages, as well as freeing up police resources and prison space for violent criminals.
You're definitely a moron.

the cartels only exist because the drugs are illegal

he was right

English you fucking spastic

christ lads 6 girls messaged me today couldnt handle it ;)

>the future of my health and body only affects me, not the doctors and my family who have to deal with me
yes very insightful mr. marijuana

what do i reply to this lads

heebs give me the heebie jeebies

ok but where in england

probably some bizarro place like isle of man

born in the wrong era

weed isnt a drug
it gives us drug connoisseurs a bad name it is for degenerate grime loving teenagers

wtf now i hate girls

by making drugs legal and regulated all it does legalise the criminal activity of the drug scum, these people want to have all children hooked on the stuff as early as possible, they don't care about our society and if we let them destroy it they will

poo

poo nigger

jews? like a cannon loose

weed is a plant not a drug

would rather have illegal drugs in a free black market than legal drugs in an expanded government with tons of regulations and red tape

Get some

tits or gtfo

ban soylent, legalize heroin