Feels

I have no-one to talk to.
I haven't had a friend since 10th grade.
I want to be able to come home to my apartment to a cheerful face who will listen to me blurt out random observations I made during the day.
I want someone who listens to my problems; not even solves them, helps or cares… but just listens.
I want to have someone to laugh with.
I want to be happy with other people.

I just sit here in my chair and do my work. Nobody visits (there is nobody to visit) and internet interactions are either messages of small-talk with some Discord tranny, kid or weeb, or just replying on Sup Forums.

I'm missing one of the most important things that keeps people sane. I'm lonely and it never stops gripping me.
who /Lonely/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/welS0LOhBVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog post.

At least you are getting laid or is this your sister?

Not your blog.

r00d malta
i never saw a female irl

Friends become friends despite such a nuisance as listening through your problems.
Friends listen to you become they care for you.

If you come with problems and no reason whatsoever to become friends, everyone will run from you except some white knights who like broken people.

I'm right.

I just want to live with some people, living alone can be boresom.

Open bobs.

Good

Dont your parents in Muslim countries arrange a wife for you?

It's possible to be happy as a loner. Learn to enjoy your own company, read a lot, take up hobbies that you can do by yourself.

Shitskins won't be treated well there. :(

Arranged marriages used to be quite common in the Maghreb. Nowadays such marriages are rare though.

Are you sure? :/ What about among rural/working class people?

Shame for guys like OP i always liked the idea of arranged marriage much simpler that getting a GF.

well, you have Sup Forums. do what everyone else does in this situation. start a bait thread about the us. you will get a lot of yous.

Tbqh I don't usually hear of arranged marriages in Algeria, even among the working class people

no flags there. if you are insecure about your origins, use the tried-and-true technique: always attack others and never reveal anything about yourself.

Love marriages are very rare here even among educated people. My parents are an example (also intercaste). How much better can North Africa be? Can't be completely Western-tier?
No but he'd eventually have to give a cultural context and they'd find out he's Muslim. And when they do, they're worse than Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the most tolerant board in Sup Forums by far. Even /his/ is very rude at times if they suspect that a poster is a third-worlder.

Just become a muslim terrorist, you'll have all those virgins in heaven after you kill a bunch of random people.
Trust me, i know my koran.

The only person I talked to outside of work this month was a little girl that stopped me on my way home asking me if I wanted a guinea pig

Get a dog

same here brother

big round tiddy make my pee pee hard

>How much better can North Africa be? Can't be completely Western-tier?

The Maghreb is not western-tier, just more liberal than the ME, Libya and Egypt.
The more west you go in arab countries, the more west you actually go.

>give a cultural context
that's the key. never say anything about yourself, how your day was, what your mom said (ha-ha he lives with his mom), always attack others and be as retarded as possible.

I have friends who I enjoy spending time with but I still feel lonely

>I want to be able to come home to my apartment to a cheerful face who will listen to me blurt out random observations I made during the day.
>I want someone who listens to my problems; not even solves them, helps or cares… but just listens.

If you are a NEET, this won't happen anytime soon. If you only want to get rid of the loneliness, get a dog like other posters said (or another pet if you hate/fear dogs as much as Muslims here do). Start doing something other than sitting inside, and start lifting for example, go to a gym. Don't be an autist and talk to people. I've had the luck of keeping my friends from elementary school, but you can always meet new people if you try. I wish you the best of luck user, loneliness is shitty.

I haven't talked to anybody for over a month.

Feels good to be leftin peace.

Ok but for real, (because I feel bad about my previous comments) I am in a similar situation. I'd try to suggest something but that's exactly what I need. I might be a bit worse desu.

in maghreb(tunisia-algeria-morocco) it's the other way around
tunisia is the most westernized and morocco is the least

youtu.be/welS0LOhBVQ

I have a black shemale gf with a 25cm cock. She loves sucking my cock first thing in the morning and licking my asshole after I get out the shower.

Pic or fake