New list of most violent cities in the world

New list of most violent cities in the world.

that's a lot of south america

>Europe not represented

>Porto Alegre
>not Rio again
always cracks me up

Reminder that Palmerston North is a lovely city

Porto Alegre is back on the list again? I miss the times when Curitiba and Porto Alegre were on the list together, it used to cause massive butthurt among South Brazil worshipers.

Wait a few years.

>Capital city of the whitest state in Brazil
>12º most violent city in the country
Separatists on suicide watch

Why is south America such a wonder of a continent ?

Thank all that for all the drug addicts in the world helping and keeping the cartels in South America busy and the CIA

third world power ranking?

>Porto alegre
>40.96

>São Paulo
>9.4

And they dare to call us niggers.

>USA
>all cities with the biggest black communities

Its almost like Hitler was right.

b-but what about them muslims killing yuros left n right

Europe's most dangerous city is Tallinn with a rate of 5.5 homicides per 100,000.

This might exclude Russia, but Russia isn't European anyway.

Santa Catarina is the whitest. RS and PR are mestizo shitholes that just happen to have some whites. Even Gisele Bundchen has some Amerindian blood.

Don'ttalk shit about Paraná. We hate Gauchos as everyone else.

That's still nigger tier homicide rate.

Sure, sure, keep up the excuses. The data doesn't lie

Think like this, São Paulo is Cape Town and Porto Alegre is Mogadishu.

Which one you'd rather live.

Panama nor Costa Rica present.

Namibia.

Most of those numbers refers to Portuguese ancestry, which automatically correlates to Amerindian ancestry since they all married local Amerindian women and started producing mestizos straight away.

Even Neguinho da Beija Flor is 70% white.

jesus christ.
non whites are fucking disgusting 2bh

"No true Scotsman" fallacy at it's finest

>this is what the Liberal party wants us to turn into

>mfw europe is still comfy and safe

I'm from Porto Alegre, i know what my people look like.

Where are you from? This will decided whatever i will continue replying to you or not.

>refers to Portuguese ancestry, which automatically correlates to Amerindian ancestry
lmao, kys.

>st Louis
why

You already know why.

Barrio 18 controla

México won
Honorable mention to Venezuela, Brazil, the US, South Africa, Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Colombia!

Congrats!

Ah, of course, if your argument fails, criticize the person. If you must know, i live in São Paulo, but i was born in Navalho, Portugal. And just to add to your image of me, my family is sueva, and i have very light blond hair and hazel eyes. So, in short:
>Whiter than you

Look at any South Brazilian that has Portuguese surname(most of the population), now look at their nose... yeah.

Pretty sure some African countries have more violent cities. The difference being the failure to accurately report statistics over there. I read somewhere that in rural areas sacrifices and honor killings are not even considered murder. Some detractors say that NGOs and other foreign entities agree that numbers are accurately reported though, so no one knows if they are in the right or not but there are a lot of skeptics out there

that's a lot of brazil

Portuguese surname =! necessarily Portuguese ancestry.
I won't even enter in the merits that most of the Portuguese immigration didn't go to the South. Most of those mestizos in southern Brazil have a very very old ""portuguese"" (marrano actually) ancestry, if any.

I love how Brazilians automatically start saying how white they are and who is white and who is not all out of a sudden.

How is the USA still considered a first world country?

Being white is serious business in Brazil. We don't take these things kindly.

Palmira is basically a suburb of Cali. So there are 2 Colombian cities.

And Cúcuta is basically Venezuela.

I can sleep calmly. God, what a relief.

>from 50 to 31
keep the good work guys

you mean latin america

Where's Chicago?

Dios mio....la mestizaje maligno....los animales conflictivos...el continente oscuro....Jesucristo protegeme de los latinos demoniacos!

>tfw only non-violent country on this entire landmass

No southern cone, as expected.

Canada will be joining soon thanks to our wonderful progressive policies

I see a lot of USA there too

Shitxico and BRAAPzil won!

>most violent cities in the world not in the Middle East
ftfy

They are accurate though. Obsessively so infact and even with "ritual killings" and such they ren't gonna add much to the number.

Am I already dead if I travel to natal?
>tfw death has a date for you.

War torn shitholes don't count. I guess they are taking stability into consideration

those cities are the ones full of blacks

>USA
>all cities with the biggest *drug infested communities
You won't hear it here, but meth country is teeming with murders, and they're all wh*te

Violence is largely motivated by inequality. In Africa, they're all equally shit poor, so no reason to murder each other. Many murders are drug related, and Africans don't even have money to buy drugs, so trafficking is useless there.

>Saint Louis went UP one spot
I hate this shithole

wait i though baja sur was peaceful
what happened

Only Colombia and Venezuela are the only ones from South America, the others such as Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras etc. are from Central America, Mexico North

Sorry, I forgot Brazil, but it is so black Brazil and a language of Portuguese blacks, we do not take it as South American

More than 70% are black and mulatto in Brazil, black

>St. Louis
>Baltimore
>New Orleans
>Detroit

Do any of my foreign friends want to guess what these cities all have in common?

they are all american?

blacks and spics. the key to living in a shithole

What? Are you counting Brazil as part of Africa?

NIG
GERS

Brazil and Mexico make up 58% of the list. Nuke them entirely and we will live in a more peaceful world.

Why mexicans are so violent?