Tfw cooking your own meal is too hard for most americans

>tfw cooking your own meal is too hard for most americans

Why would I want to do that when I can buy a McChicken for $1 in 10 minutes instead of spending 15 times the amount of money and time making a homemade chicken sandwich ? It's simply the smarter choice

because fried shit is unhealthy, you fucking whale.

I'm sure your BMI is 29 or higher.

Is it just me or there have been quite a few of these American-obsessed posts lately?

>because fried shit is unhealthy
It also tastes disgusting. Try not eating out for two-three weeks, it isn't tasty at all once you try it again. It's only convenient.

>lately

Yeah it's just you, enjoying your first week?

>americans microwave their food

WHy would I make my own food when I can just buy a burger for 2 dollars? It even comes with fries and a coke good luck trying to make coke.

Fucking Ecuador

the retards put it in the freezer too!
poor sods.

a burger doesn't have nutritional value retard.

>eating healthy is too hard for mutts

t. taco, burrito, and fried bean eating greasy spic

the women in my family still behaves like real women and home cook our food.

maybe you should get a real traditional wife, and not some soyfeminist white whale.

Funny because Mexicans like you are the fattest people in the USA aside from niggers.

Is it true you basically have to beat american women to get them to cook?

A burger has grains meat and veggies. Its the perfect meal. I actually buy a sack of hamburgers and just eat a few when I get hungry. I prob eat 25 burgers a week and feel great

Anglo women in general. Dont pretend Aussie women are traditional they're probably even worse then American women.

I usually starve and have to buy frozen food. Feel free to recommend me some links to learn. Pleasee

Nah they'll cook but it'll probably be sub par.

We just beat them for a laugh.

My family used to eat at my grandmothers on sunday but bow that no one is legt who can cook we just go eat at a mexicanplace or applebees. I dont know a single woman who cooks

I'm not a low IQ brown subhuman faggot.

I actually go to a gym and cook my own meals retard.

>he doesn't know his meat is GMO garbage filled with antiobiotics and not grass feed
>he doesn't know most bread in the US is garbage
>same as the other shit
LOL, learn about the food you eat, dumb gringo.

All food is gmo. A) food products you buy have undergone genetic change. Maybe stop reading liberal bullshit science papers and study the issue

cooking is for women and incels

how bout you literally cook your own meal faglord.

just put some food on some boiling water retard.

do you also need a comunity college degree to cook your own food?

LOL

GMO are banned in pretty much every country outside the US.

LOL

No problem, they have SOY!

>Indios can't afford food
>brag about eating homemade dirt cookies

Are you aware potatoes are geneticall modified? How about corn? All food products have undergoe genetic change at some point.
The fact you are proud to live ina backwards science denying shit hole is hilarious. I bet I make enough money to buy your entire family

If they can't afford food then how do they cook food?

we can harvest food all year faggot.

We don't have winter.

>selective breeding is the same as genetically modified
so this is the true power of american education, wow.

It actually is the same thing. GMOs are a good thing for all humanity

Why would I bother cooking for myself or family when KFC has a bucket deal for 5$. KFC has all the nutrition my family needs and tastes good too. Plus it comes with gravey which has all the vitamins and minerals we need.

You have to be a stupid fucking Mexican to pass up on that deal.

>he doesn't know GMO research is funded by (((them)))
>he doesn't know any research critical of GMO is not funded or called a pseudoscience in the scientific comunity or that the comunity of GMO is funded by monsanto
>terminator seeds
oh, good goy like a good american defending israel.

>what is fiber
lol amerisharts, nice colon cancer.

play nice lads

I’ve never seen anybody get baited so hard in my life

It's not like that

They do it because they don't have time, they have 15 min lunch hours not 2 hours like here, they work a lot it's their working culture, anglo working culture

working is everything in their lives, it defines who they are and their value to people, if you don't work you're seen as bad as a sex offender

yeah, they work so hard so they can pay those taxes the IRS use to fund the nigger welfare state.

gotta work hard so tyrone can afford the newest iphone.

LOL

lol lol lol so funny

>he doesn't know that in the first world it's the other way around

>implying people in the first world have time for that shit

>I have time to yell autistically on 4chin
>but not to cook my food

hmmm

you know people outside the US can afford their women to stay at home and cook meals for their families?