Swiss here, dont fall for the Jap women meme

There are loads of japanese women here in Zurich(richest city in the world), guess what, 95% of them are ugly as fuck. The ones you see on Tv are models who have facial operations and 1 kilo of makeup.
Japanese women have terrible faces.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WbxbqwdWog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyone who isn't retarded already knows this

youtube.com/watch?v=8WbxbqwdWog

cute > pretty

fuck they are actually pretty cute, the waitress at 2:50 looked like a hot fucking elf. i guess i was wrong. Sure this isnt staged?

m8...

All the girls doing the finger thing are qt af, would gf any time.

good taste

wtf are you serious?

yes- the ones iv been seeing in zurich had teeth that stuck out, they were ugly. But i dont see anything wrong with these jap chicks

Guys were overall better looking than the girls, wtf!

Now I understand why the birthrates are dropping

This

>had teeth that stuck out, they were ugly. But i dont see anything wrong with these jap chicks
user, I...
The only decent one was the first one the camera passed by.

ah yes, let's see the beauty of the Germanic woman instead.

Dios mio....las creaturas japonesas...

they arent hot, but they also are not ugly. top left is good, top middle is good. And you missed the girl in the cap. and the waitress, who r hot and the hot guys desu.

I don't care if they are ugly, so long as they are nice people to be around

Are you this triggered?

I Live in a city with krauts and Asians, the ugly Germans are ok compared to ugly asians

No, you live in a city with Mutts, as we all are here

>no but this guy He's pure germanic/asian

he's not, I'm not, you're not, stop lying.
Everyone in Brazil is a mutt.

You've never been to Germany, Switzerland or Japan, I've been to all of those countries.

Go back to the favela, retard.

This
t. Joao Tanaka

thats just dishonest. germanic females are up there with nordics in terms of beauty. People love german women.

If you live in a favela mutt land is your problem just don't project this in others.

I don't give shit about countries that you supposedly have visited and this don't make any difference.

Kiko Mizuhara has 0% Japanese blood.

>germanic females are up there with nordics
Nordics ARE Germanics. Germans and Germanics are not the same word.

>95% of them are ugly as fuck

are you surprised?

the only races that are attractive even on average are white females and west african males

There are plenty of ugly Germans though. Guess it really depends on where you live and go.

Met a lot in Toronto too, I think the ratio of attractive/unattractive is the same as Europeans

When I was in Berlin I met only two kinds of German girls: absolutely stunning and cute wood elves and horrible landwhales with dyed hair

The thing I hate the most is that a lot of them have really ugly and yellow teeth, why the fuck is that?