Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Y-yes :3

i'm not sure, pls post more pics tp help me make up my mind

Yes, only if she’s gives me some of her finest cocaine so i can rail a line off her huge ass

Absolutely

Yes.

this psyop started by the colombian user as way to secure the latification of the US is starting to show results, more and more latina threads are being made

truly the Machiavelli of our times

>doom my kids to a lifetime of self identity issues and low iq
No thanks.

Oh god yes

Why are there so many Colombians on Chaturbate?

>mom! I posted it again

I've been wondering as well recently.

Because poor country and there are companies active in getting girls to sign good looking contracts that turn out to be horrible probably, just like Romanians.

t. friends with camwhore

I'm so willing I'd racemix with any qt

Yeah, that's not the only reason though. People here make more than some other countries in the region and you don't see girls from poorer countries as much. In reality it is a mix of demand (Colombian beauty is a meme at this point and people bought into it), population size, easiness of access to technology and Webcam sites. Girls see the opportunity to make easy money, they take it. Simple as. Again, being poor is not an argument, as objectively, we are not poor. Add to that the act that probably more than half of those girls look actually middle to upper class. You also see lots of Americans, Germans, French and Brits in the Euro section of that website

>Be me
>See a random latina thread on Sup Forums
>Immediately start daydreaming about moving to Colombia boot up duolingo and watch Medellin vids by guys who clearly work for travelling agencies
This is getting unhealthy lads...

have fun dying a virgin

i wish i was a pimp and she was my whore 2bh

y-you too.

I truly feel pity for all those poor souls living in Rolotá.

I live here and these kind of thots are not uncommon at all. Remember we actually get la creme de la creme from around the country studying at our universities and looking for job opportunities. Or simply they wanted to move to a relevant city instead of living in small town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

You live like shit. Just admit it. It's a shit city to live in an already shit country to live. It's not about women, even though it's an importante factor, it's just that living in Bogotá is undignified and stressful.

Only if she looks like that

why they all have the same hairstyle?

Yes

Paisas made an small industry of it that doesn't exist in other areas.

where do you live, pobretón provinciano?

Only if I loved her

Would Colombian girl allow me to be the little spoon?

Where is everyone getting these photos from?

theyre pictures of my gfs

>what is Cali
>what is Bogotá

They also are one of the best looking latinamericans

If she's not a slut, yes.

90% of that industry is concentrated in Medellin.

t. Never been in chaturbate and cam4

To be fair it is evenly distributed in Medellin, Bogota and Cali. They don't even hie it anymore. Venezuela is becoming a hotspot as well but their cams tend to be more hardcore in nature as they actually rely on them tips to subsist

>and low iq
rude

It's the truth

Retard

el goblino...

>It's the truth
BUT THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT

Honestly couldn't have made a more american post.