Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Does the prequel count as a flaw?

no

No wf/bm leading couple

Some of the characters are not fleshed out before they're replaced, so there is little meat on the bones of the "are they who they say they are" story.

No female characters

>flaw

cheating bitch.

You're wrong. They show you enough of each character's personality at the beginning to keep you interested. I don't need to know what fucking shampoo MacReady uses.

they never explained why kurt russell wore this hat.

Doctors nose ring is distracting

Shit movie because at the end the black guy is the thing so it's racist so trump is a nazi

it's only flaw is that it has no any

No bamboozle, you can hardly get as close to perfection in genre fiction as this movie.

Can't think of any.

>Implying the Thing isn't an allegory for women who shape shift to get what they want cause men to kill each other and eventually ruin the entire plan

>1 FLAW

1 flaw is Kurt Russel's character didn't just say ''Fuck it !'' at the end, and started sucking off Keith David. Kind of like the scene is Requiem For a Dream. There was a lot of flittering in The Thing. A giant cop-out in the end

woah

Dumb, shallow movie for teenagers/plebs.

Nice special effects tough

t. roastie brainlet

flying saucer at the begining
Norris entrails are green

My first horror film.
>tfw giant smile on my face at every gorey part
Does that make me a sociopath?

Okay, here's a flaw, though a small one

Whenever the Norris thing rips Copper's arms off there's a really cartoonish squelching sound that kind of hurts the tension of the scene a bit

Have you ever heard somebody get their arms ripped off by a giant mouth before?

No but it doesn't sound like a Nickelodeon stock sound I am pretty sure

The prequel wasnt that bad

I agree, the first one should be taken out. Don't remember the second happening