Young Hollywood actors

>"Bisexual is a word I am not too attached to [...] it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people. So maybe pansexual is more accurate for me."
Why are young Hollywood actors so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

wpath.org/uploaded_files/140/files/IJT SOC, V7.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_Manual_of_Diagnosis_and_Therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she's qt

Is she implying trans women aren't really women? Absolutely problematic

Because they're rich smug fucks detached from reality. Not just the actors, but almost everyone involved.

She's not fucked up, you are'

>Why are young Hollywood actors so fucked up?

because you have to literally get fucked in hollywood to get anywhere.

>I have sex with males, females, females that thing they're males, and males that think they're females

That's literally the definition of biologically broken.

Amandla is such a bitch.

Amandla (((Stenberg)))

Oy vey.

Not really.

fucking nazi loving bitch

Child of a rich jew who bought her way into fame and influence

I wanna put my dick between those tasty red lips if (((you))) know what I mean

>it implies a dichotomy that doesn't take into account trans people
No it doesn't. There's no such gender as trans. It's still a two way thing, even if there are people who think they were born in the wrong body.

Yeah, really.

Your purpose, biologically, is to have sex with the opposite sex.

Putting your dick in something that's not, is disorder.

I'm not going to argue that washing my hands too much because of OCD isn't a disorder.

Wow bigot much???? Smh

Why is mental illness something to be treated and fixed unless that mental illness coincides with sexuality? Then it's suddenly something be proud of?

This culture is fucking garbage. Can I at least just be a serf in some gook country or something? I have to get out of here.

It's the "post-everyone has it too good" stage, just instead of everyone coming together like they thought we would, we bicker over useless shit.

Yes, it's all shit even though we all have never had it better. Perhaps that's the point.

Hollywood is run by the jew mafia and the gay mafia.

Because there is no sexuality that's a mental disorder. You're deluded.

Wanting to literally cut off pieces of your body does not count as mental illness?

government says that they have to cut them off if they want benefits

most actually dont cut anything off

You faggots do realize that surnames ending with -berg are common as fuck in Northern Europe and not just for Jews, right?

Her dad is Danish

Wasn't she the one spouting off racist bullshit about "cultural appropriation" over hairstyles?

Top fucking kek imagine being this triggered by what a stranger does in their bedroom. Turns out Gen Z fags are even bigger crybabies than Millennials!

She's a teenager who spent too much time on tumblr. She'll grow out of it.

The cure for gender disphoria is trans surgery. But I'm not surprised you don't know this since you are very likely a spicshit Kekistani and I have heard education in Brasilantina is nonexistent.

>posts pic of girl with juicy mulatto jew tits
>no tits in picture

Sad

Do you have a scientific source on that or are your tranny fefes just hurt?

she and Rowan are big into LGBTQ+ so why don't they make a cute lesbian movie together?

Nice tits. Too bad everything else is shit.

what about aminals?

Face is pretty cute when she doesn't have that bull ring in her nose and her hair looks comfy as fuck.

I can't find brown boobies to be attractive. Brown ass even worst.

Sucks, desu.

Danish people are the original bongs. Biggest kikes.

Jews

Mmmm sweetie, you are the one who has burden of proof since you claimed transsexualism or whatever it's called is a mental illness.

But just to make it easy for you I spent a minute on a magical device called search engine

web.archive(.)org/web/20140802135807/wpath.org/uploaded_files/140/files/IJT SOC, V7.pdf
(sources on last page)

Also this medical manual apparently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merck_Manual_of_Diagnosis_and_Therapy
>Psychotherapy, hormone replacement therapy, and sex reassignment surgery together can be effective treating GID when the WPATH standards of care are followed.

Just what happens when parents aren't allowed to physically punish their kids anymore

how doesn't bisexual take into account trans people?

a transperson either becomes a man or a woman

>Why is mental illness something to be treated and fixed unless that mental illness coincides with sexuality?

Trannies try to fix their mental illness by getting surgery.

The surgery doesn't cure anything. Most of them still kill themselves.

Surgery and psychotherapy. One without the other gets not vv good results.

The ones that are convincing dont.

That's like saying giving schizos their meds is worthless because most still kill themselves. All mental illnesses have a high suicide rate, not sure what you're trying to say here.

I wonder how many people who identify as "trans" actually suffer from gender dysphoria due to things like prenatal hormone imbalances and how many are just faking it.

why do leftists hate words

they use a word for a couple years then they start to hate it and then all of a sudden the word is bad

nigger gave way to negro gave way to colored gave way to black gave way to african american gave way to person of color (notice colored is still racist but person of color is not) gave way to din du nuffin

Well, it's not like they are.

So why is the government wasting money giving these freaks surgery?

Same reason they pay for schizo/bipolar meds

Didn't do nothing was pretty much exclusively used by racists

Yes

Reminder that black people only have hairstyles and dances shaking their ass to apparently show their culture

She's probably means non-binary trans.

Empowerment through adaptation of slurs is not exactly a new sociological concept.

Fucking hell guise I'm starting to believe that every Kekistani is still in high school.

Is it racist to point out that someone who people claim didn't do anything, did in fact do something?

They were raised by boomers.

We pay for those to keep them from attacking other people. Trannies aren't going to do shit without surgery.

They're wasting even more money by wasting space and resources on spicshits like you.

raped and brainwashed by jewish pedophiles

So by your logic we should just let all persons with depression kill themselves, waste of money and effort anyway. Do you also believe in eugenics by any chance? I bet you do.

>implying I'm a spic

Nice try, faggot.

Statistically speaking you are. Sorry Pedro!

Trannies are genetic dead ends. Someone with depression can still contribute to society.

No, that's Kiki's ex-girlfriend.

So what you're saying is, let's kill all disabled people. Infertile men and women also. And veterans who come back all fucked up physically and emotionally. And male virgins above a certain age. Yes?

You're gay then.

The only whites who like trannies are liberal retards.

Letting people die passively isn't the same as killing them, user.

>talking shit about BASED trannypede
Nice try ShareBlue :^)

Oh SHIT LGBTQIAA+ about to turn on the B part. Maybe before they reject white gay men from the conversation.

I really wish gay men would drop the fruity act and gay culture, get into the gym and act like men. This group wants to act like sexual attraction is an identifier yet want to be taken seriously and treated as equals when their entire identity is about who you screw and not what you do.

these people are intellectual amoebas

Fucked up just like every other Hollywood child actor - they are getting raped.

To even consider yourself trans or bisexual implies you were sexually abused as a child.

>kekistan

Faggot.

Okay, so cut all aid for disabled people or those who suffer injuries that effectively turn them into "genetic dead ends"?

I'm pretty sure white gay men are already out

eeeehhhhh

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

most actors and actresses are just a pretty face, they are actually dumb as a rock and drug addcits

>when their entire identity is about who you screw
Straight people are like that too. You're just an antisocial virgin.

Paying for depression pills isn't the same as paying for elaborate tranny surgery.

>To even consider yourself trans or bisexual implies you were sexually abused as a child.
Where did you get your phd user

If they were really women I would want to fuck them because I'm a thirsty fucker. But I don't.

Checkmate trannies.

There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.

If she says outrageous things that get quoted, at least she isn't being ignored.

There was a pretty hard push back against people who were mad that race got added on to the Philly gay pride flag that got pinned on white men.

Everyone I have ever met that is trans/attracted to trans has been messed up as a child.

>elaborate tranny surgery.
Medical science says the cure for trannyism is surgery. Stay mad.

When wasn't B the problem child of the community?

>These people would have sex with people I wouldn't have sex with!
>This bothers me for completely arbitrary reasons that have absolutely no bearing on me personally, my life choices. Really, I just like dictating to people what they should and shouldn't like. I'm generally kind of a prick.

There's a thing called the 45% club...that would be the 45% of those who commit suicide after surgery...
This is a mental illness, has been identified by the APA as a mental illness, and should be treated as a mental illness...
Cause you should know that a 45% suicide rate is too large...

>the cure for feminine men with cute penises is to make them men with a fake vagina that grows hairballs
is science retarded?

Are you talking about the chick from the OP or the kekistanis in this thread, because I honestly can't tell.

So you're saying having sex with these things, or just flat masturbation is being "Biologically broken"

>Classic-Vag-Slider...jpg

Actually...Eugenics was pushed by Democrats in the 30's, partly adopted by Margret Sanger's Planned Parenthood to keep the black population in check/root out defectives before birth...
Iceland just declared last week that they had virtually eliminated Downs syndrom babies...through genetic testing and abortion...
Iceland is a very Progressive country too btw...

>Why is mental illness something to be treated and fixed
For these people it's not. All mental illness is is an excuse to perpetuate their victim mentalities. They would rather sit around in a circle and talk about their problems than actually improve themselves.

Wtf is an "ableist book"?

Excepting nigger, none of those words were used as slurs you absolute fucking moron.

>the cure is trans surgery
No it's not idiot. The cure would be turning them into the opposite sex, which is impossible at this point in time. All trans surgery does is turn you into a freak with an axe wound where your penis used to be or a disgusting "penis" made out of arm skin where your vagina used to be. You're still the same pill-popping, dead inside person and it only gets worse when you have to shove a stick up your axe wound three times a day to stop it from healing.