Like popular blockbuster movie

>like popular blockbuster movie
>you're a pleb

>like critical darling
>you're a fedora pseud

>like obscure art film
>you're a pretentious faggot

well what the fuck am I supposed to like?

Capekino

The thought of suicide.

this

like whatever you enjoy watching

you have to like obscure foreign shit so that nobody can pigeonhole you cause they dont know what it is

You can't enjoy anything.

You aren't allowed to like anything. If more than 3 people agree something is good then Sup Forums kicks into contrarian mode and makes a load of memes with le in front of every sentence, as if this qualifies as a valid criticism.

shitposting

Reason your picks and you won't get called a pretentious faggot.

>caring what Sup Forums thinks
Big mistake.

>well what the fuck am I supposed to like?

Point break & Bane posting

Fuck off Sup Forumsedditors, take your manchild garbage somewhere else

Cool 80's macho movies like Predator and Robocop.

>being this beta
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Unironically this.
Problem is, people won't be able to make shit out of your picks so your post doesn't get any replies.
It all boils down to whether you want to shitpost or go unnoticed.

wrong.

try talking shit about god awful abortions like kung pow and get ready to be shouted down by the droves of idiots with shit taste telling you it was good and you just dont know how to have fun.

Like whatever the fuck you want. Fuck what this board thinks. Like guardians of the galaxy, la la land and the seventh seal, or don't. Don't like shit to please others. Like it because you enjoy it.

According to Sup Forums?

Spending all day, every day shit posting and posting memes

it was good and you just dont know how to have fun

You have to like a mix of all three.

It's like travelling:
The people who spend all of their time in shopping centers and tourist hotspots are the capeshit blockbuster types.
third world slum trekkers/woofers are the arthouse faggots.

Air Bud

It’s a difficulty deciding between (You)s and your actual opinion

>posturing for Sup Forumstards
it's not worth it.

>reddit hasn't used the word le since a brief window 7-8 years ago
>Sup Forums continues to say "le meme le face" to complain about reddit
Really toggles the noggin.

Like whatever the fuck you want and stop giving a rat's ass what fags on this shit board think. Everything they disagree with is automatically 'Reddit' anyway because they never go there because they hate that site yet somehow they know everything people there do, say and how they act. Don't try to fit in

That's just how Sup Forums works my friend, your taste will be questioned to eternity and I don't see what's wrong about that.
It's far better than an endless positive circlejerk, this way you actually have to think why do you like something and what your actual taste is. Yes most of the time it's brainless shitposting (which is easy to spot), but actual criticism is better than any form of a loving approval.

>like popular blockbuster movie
>you're a pleb
true 20-50% of the time
>like critical darling
>you're a fedora pseud
true 1-5% of the time
>like obscure art film
>you're a pretentious faggot
true 90-99% of the time
nothing apart if you care about Sup Forums's opinion
whatever you truly enjoy without ulterior motives like peer pressure otherwise

Sup Forums is a negative circlejerk for people with a superiority/snowflake complex
see the irrational hatred and circlejerking about anything that happens at the time to be considered "reddit"

Here's an idea, like whatever films you want and not the ones some nobodies on a tibetian astral projection website tells you to

Lord of the Rings

You should like whatever it is you enjoy watching and then tell other people why they're wrong.

you're not supposed to care what any faggot says about your taste, faggot.