The bible can't be ki-

The bible can't be ki-

best emma film

The Bible literally affects every kino ever made. Put more thought in your post next time.

y has no one thought to make a bible cinematic universe? oh thats right, nvm. well at least we should get a tanakh cinematic universe.

le kino fellow pedes

Lol

this

>it's an "Anthony Hopkins forages for mushrooms in the forest for 6 years straight" scene

His performance was so fucking strange

that poster is fucking terrible

It does not you retards. Much older myths have shaped the bible, you damn plebs.

He clearly doesn't care anymore, looks like he's just enjoying himself at this point.

Why would she play in such a movie? Is she a religious fag? Or those guys have so much money that they can easily dump millions on her and Russell Crowe.

You haven't seen the movie, have you? It suggests that there were some steam punk like civilizations out there before the flood and angels stuck on earth that are rock monsters.
Christians protested at screenings of the movie all over the country basically saying it's not depicting what is in the bible at all.

They should have beheaded the ones who funded and written this move and also blew up some supermakets.
That would get the message out there i think

She is very spiritual and the fountain is one of her fav recent films. She is an actress who likes to do what she does. She played a false rape accuser and was in satire as well she doesnt obly takw sjw roles.

It is fan made that's why

The implication was this is the most faithful biblical film adaptaion ever made yet, even with the creative differences.

>it's not depicting what is in the bible at all.
Wasn't the source material was actually a comic book that was based on the bible but in a much more comic booky way?

what does that have to do with what he said?

See

Have you seen him in westworld? I thik his performance there was great

Sorry but your kind has no soul zach
You have silence rated so highly yet you don't understand what makes it the best film of 2016

It's because the bible is based on numerous other fables, etc. It taking credit for everything those offer is like me saying "universe!" and everything having to do with the universe from here on is based on me.

How does it affect kino by Kurosawa, or other asian directors with no ties with semitic religions ?