I dare you to find five memorable villains in the whole MCU

I dare you to find five memorable villains in the whole MCU.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Alfre_Woodard
inverse.com/article/18999-marvel-says-it-will-not-crossover-netflix-and-mcu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole MCU includes television, so:

1) Kingpin
2) Kilgrave
3) Cottonmouth
4) Loki
5) Ego

You literally can't even argue that these aren't memorable.

the only people i can remember the names of are Loki and Ultron

Red Skull
Loki
Zemo
Vulture
Winter Soldier

Tell me 2 memorable villains in the DCEU

Vulture
Ego
Zemo
Loki
Winter Soldier

Faora
Zod

Marvel Netflix isn't MCU, stop pushing this meme Ike

Zod
Lex

Joker
Lex

>Cottonmouth
Literally who. Unless this is from The Defenders, I've forgotten him/her.

>Zod
>DUDE I WILL DESTROY YOU LMAO

>Ego

>Red Skull
>Winter Soldier

AHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Winter Solder was good when he was evil. Now that he's a good guy he's boring though.

Loki is literally the only memorable MCU villain and only because he's a the husbandu of a bunch of teenager girls of deviantart and tumblr.

DCEU only memorable villain is Zod but to be fair the ony got 4 movies so far

>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. namedrops every hero, says "Battle of New York", and incorporates tech from the films nonstop for the first half of season one
>LOL THIS IS EMBARRASSING LOL
>Agents stops the constant references from season 2 onward and the Netflix shows contain almost no references
>LOL IT'S NOT EVEN CANON THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FLICKS LOL

When will you faggots just admit you're looking for excuses to hate capetelevision

grow up comic book fags

>Kurt Russell not being memorable

sure thing bud

Him being Kurt Russell is literally the only thing most people remember about the character.

Bald Guy from Iron Man
Blue Guy from Guardians of the Galaxy and Kurt Russell too from the other one
Michael Keaton
Red Skull

FACT Bane was the last memorable capeshit villain

Loki
Ultron
The Winter Soldier
Thanos
Dormammu

Honestly, no movie that begins with "Captain America" is good.

Kurt Russell is memorable, of course. But in movies like "Escape from L.A.". Ego is a ridiculous villain (but it's still better than Ronan the Accuser)

I'll give you Kingpin. Loki had potential but the movies were awful. The rest are terrible and forgettable.

"lol ego isnt memorable"
>yes he is, the actor made him memorable
"lol doesnt count that's just the actor playing him

What do you think all characters on the screen are if not what their actors make them? I'm genuinely curious

Uhh... Loki?

Just because you can recite their names doesn't mean they are memorable.

Name five memorable villains that aren't dead

>marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Alfre_Woodard
Alfre Woodard plays 2 different characters in one supposed "canon"
Face it, """MCU""" Netflix is just fanfiction,

Are you retarded? You just described every MCU villain

STOOOOOOOP
JeSSicAAAAA

>What do you think all characters on the screen are if not what their actors make them?

The actors are limited by the shitty scripts they're working with. GotG 2 was terrible.

Kurt Russell didn't make the character itself memorable. People just remember Kurt being in the film and that he happened to be a villain.

If Disney doesn't count the Netflix series as part of the MCU why should you?

Not MCU

First villain from Luke Cage before he got Diamondback'd. His character arc had a shitty premature conclusion but you'd have to have an awful memory to not remember him assuming you've watched the show

>Joker and Lex
>memorable for good reasons

Did you not watch Luke Cage? The actor for him ended up winning an Oscar for Moonlight that same year.

Are you retarded?

DCcucks, last bread, argued a picture was good, because a MCU clip was bad.
Im doing the same. Name 5 good DCEU villains.

I don't watch the trash MCU movies all the shows always talk about the alien attack on NY and reference the guy with a giant hammer, green monster, man in the iron suit.
They always drop this shit in the show, and I'm like fuck off, I don't watch those trash movies ruining the shows.

It's not that I have a bad memory, but that the character (or the show itself for that matter) wasn't memorable.

I saw both Luke Cage and Moonlight. Just didn't remember where the hell the name Cottonmouth was from.

Faora
Faora

i want to be faora

And Tommen actor played two different Lannisters

Adrian Toomes
Loki
Ego
Ultron
The Winter Soldier

That's about it really

Ares
Lex
Zod
Faora
Batman (face it he was a secondary antagonist)

Villain names aren't used that often in the shows. Cottonmouth was just what his character is based on an it was his gang nickname.

>Marvel Cinematic Universe
>Cinematic
>Implying cheap Netflix shows are in any way cinematic

>3 of the 5 are from TV shows

>1 of the 5 has more screentime as an anti-hero than a villain

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

inverse.com/article/18999-marvel-says-it-will-not-crossover-netflix-and-mcu

"Universe" evidently takes precedence over "cinematic". The shows take place in the same fictional universe as the films, and that universe was designated the "MCU" before the shows came out.

Fake news

Joker and Dr. Poison, of course.

>implying they aren't closer to being cinematic than anything mouse shits out

Can't blame you. Faora is the ideal woman.

>Implying the Netflix shows aren't also controlled and curated by Disney

Literally every major villain in the DCEU is memorable except maybe the German guy, and that's just because I can't think of his name off the top of my head.

Zod
Doomsday
Lex Luthor
Joker
Enchantress
Dr. Poison

Steppenwolf will be a hit or miss, it depends on how much they actually show/develop him in Justice League.

Elizabeth Debicki
Cate Blanchett
Don't really care about the characters. I just want them to step on my balls.

He has goddamn Ciarin Hinds playing him, and has one of the most interesting designs so far (feudal shogun look mixed with viking)

>woman

wrong webm
nice shoop

Looks like an advert for an MMO.

only the movies?
>loki
>red skull
>ego
>vulture
>winter soldier
>ultron

Now if you said "good" or "well written" the list gets shorter, but even as bad as AoU was normies will still remember who Ultron is.

bonus round:
>iron man

>lex
>Doomsday
>Enchantress
Being memorably bad doesn't count

It's sad that we won't see the Defenders, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Kingpin and all those series characters during Infinity War, something that will put the planet in danger more than the Hand or Hyudra, because Ike the Kike has a grudge with that director or whatever that went to Disney asking to make Marvel Movies a different office, not under Kike's pettyness.

see they are not memorable. Whilst Loki, Kilgrave, Red Skull and, for bad reasons, Ultron, are.

Yeah, I'm sure you're rather your kids be weak, scrawny, jawlets and chinlets.

>inb4 "Netflix villains don't count"

Ultron
Zemo
Obadiah Stane
Loki
Ego

Kingpin, Kilgrave, Cottonmouth too, but apparently these guys aren't part of the MCU despite constantly referencing the MCU

>lex
He was good, he was really intimidating even though he was small and his presence was felt everywhere, he was like the Illuminati with his influence among everyone
>Doomsday
To me, he was not Doomsday but more of a reincarnated Zod. He had way more personality than any other interpretation of Doomsday
Enchantress sucked because she was played by Delameme but she did help set up the Old God/New God mythology for JL

Kilgrave is memorable, but fuck me if the series wasn't a clusterfuck. Every problem Jessica and her crew went by was caused by stupid decisions. Nuke was the weirdest thing.

I enjoyed JJ, but I totally agree.

Kilgrave was great despite the show.

Marthaaaa

I found the villains from the TV series pretty memorable. Kingpin, Kilgrave, Cottonmouth, & Gao in particular, the TV shows have some pretty good villains but its a shame theyre pretty poor overall.

From the films I found Red Skull, Loki and Zemo pretty memorable. Haven't watched Spiderman but apparently Vulture is good.

WHY DID YOU MENTION THAT AWARD?

no upboats here

ding ding ding

BvS is shit

Kingpin
Vulture
Kilgrave
A.I.D.A.
Grant Ward(both Hive Ward and normal Ward)

nope

dude bible lmao

I'd say Loki because he's recurring Villain. Most of the Villains are slain in their movie. I like Ronan a lot. Too bad they killed him off in the first movie. That's why Kingpin, Cottonmouth and Kilgrave get so much credit. People bond with them over time and try to understand their action. Ultron could be really cool but they fucked it all up. I hope he'll be back eventually.

Too bad batfleck is going to be killed off in justice league because of afflec's crippling alcoholism.

Jesus I'm drunk as fuck

>Good, that plot twist actually got me
>Only memorable because of what a shit adaption he was
>Good
>Literally who
>Sure, but that's like saying Iron Man is one of the MCU's best villains because of Civil War

Still on average better villains than the MCU tho

t. casey affleck

A character arc in BvS was about Batman's redemption. The dude was a full-on villain. Iron Man wasn't.

1. The Vulture
2. Fisk
3. Loki
4. Ego
5. Since DCucks are adding Batman to their lists I'm adding Black Panther in Civil War. Otherwise Killgrave, Cottonmouth, Punisher, or Alexandra(?) (haven't finished Defenders yet so idk if they pull a Luke Cage/DD Season 2 but she's pretty good so far).

This image proves?

>Alexandra(?) (haven't finished Defenders yet so idk if they pull a Luke Cage
Right after I posted this I watched Episode 6...

Hope it's a Harold situation not Cottonmouth one