What's some good kino about illiterate retards?

What's some good kino about illiterate retards?

washingtonexaminer.com/third-times-the-charm-trump-repeatedly-tweets-heel-while-trying-to-spell-heal/article/2632055

Trump NEEDS to be impeached

i think he was trying to type heil

THIS IS IT! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

It takes like three seconds to re-read a tweet before posting it too.

kek

Trump SNEEDS to be impeached

He means heel as in stand firm

this! he's just playing 4 dimensional chess my fellow magapedes! now let's get out there and make america great some more!

i think thats finally it guys, this is grounds for impeachment

>Trump makes typos
>The media spreads his message
He's playing them and they don't notice. Sad!

>drumpf is dumb
Is that why he's president and Hillary isn't? Doesn't that make Hillary a knuckle-draggin retard?

why are liberals trying to be sarcastic or snarky always so fucking cringe?

This wouldn't have happened if Hillary won just a reminder

The media will talk about this typo for at least 3 days

can someone plz explain why i keep seeing this everywhere

You're really fucking oblivious to the truth.

They're on the same team dumbass, their only enemies are us and God. Tonald Drump wants to KILL God.

I wonder if in 2021, whether we get 8 years or 4 years + new candidate, people will still be assuming anyone who doesn't like trump is automatically a hillary supporter

If you sneed to ask, you don't deserve to know.

Donald Trump is a bad president.

Another ebin forced maymay that would have died quickly and never be remembered if the mods didn't go on an autistic crusade

>>drumpf is dumb
>Is that why he's president and Hillary isn't?

Actually yes because America is dumb

Do people think trump really types out these twitter posts?

what the CHUCK did he mean by this

Formerly bad candidate

>drumpf is dumb
>said the failed humanities college student

what's the origin though?

pickle rick was easy enough to figure out

Why?

Actually he's President because (((someone))) wanted him to be.

also Alex Jones is literally a child molester himself

it's from the new season of family guy

>praises STEM over humanities
>was homeschooled and works selling peanuts

Why are half of Sup Forums threads worthless twitter screencaps?

I think Trump would be posting stupid tweets even if Hillary won

yeah i sure am user, i wish i was a depressed history student that knows he has no future

Simpsons season 11

regardless of political ideology, he has done a terrible job of implementing his agenda

thanks

Ignore this guy, that's just another shopped meme. The sneed thing came from Family Guy.

what is the point of this?

I don't get it

(((Sup Forums))) wants to make everything political even when the things they post themselves are not inherently political but they're trying to make them so because everything has to be political so that everyone is divided and kills each other. Part of their master scheme to justify super-authoritarian world government with religion being banned.

fuckers WILL deny this

Sup Forums invasion

so whats the joke here

>says he's gonna do things
>does the things he said he'd do
Yeah he's doing an absolutely terrible job. Fuck off spic.

>everything i don't like is muh Sup Forums boogeyman

t. triggered snowflakes

who was in the wrong here?

>everything i don't like is le jewish boogeyman

This is exactly something an actual NWO shill like you would say in order to avoid argument and "btfo" and "discredit" people.

He knows he's not going to get the NAFATA deal his supporters want. That's why he's been talking about this instead.

>sometimes you need protest in order to heel

what is he even refering to here, is he defending antifa and/or the alt-right or what?

cucks

sneed

>Trump: watch this. I will say the correct thing and liberals will still bitch

what does this have to do with Sup Forums

>implying he's not toying with the media because he knows those mouthbreathers will focus on this bs over something actually significant like bannon leaving

>obamacare repeal and replace immediately
>build wall and have mexico pay for it
>eliminate isis in 30 days
>bring the country together like never before
>tax reform
right

Obama:watch this i will say the correct thing and conservatives will still call me a nigger

lol

american liberals make the entire left looks bad its kinda sad
i guess the same could be said for the right

That's what everyone has been talking about in meatspace though. Sup Forums even made a half hearted attempt at spin doctoring it as a good thing.

>Trump retweets infograph of black crime rate
>media gives it humongous coverage and corrects the information, inadvertently reporting on the high black crime rate
>Trump makes wishy-washy PR tweet with typo
>media gives it humongous coverage correcting the typo, but showing everyone that "Trump has a heart"

America doesn't have a left wing. At least not in the halls of government.

Donald Trump has to be having the worst and most volatile first few months in modern presidential history. This is truly a shit storm

Do you really think it's a coincidence that the mods let these threads stay up for as long as they live?

It's part of a calculated, far-reaching conspiracy to divide the population among themselves in order to weaken them, swoop in, establish increasingly authoritarian policies, abolish freedoms, and establish a world government where a select few and anyone whom they are able to 'turn' to their side will merge with machines, creating singularity, and rule as false 'gods' as Satan destroys humanity once and for all.

>america doesnt have leftwing
yeah i bet the retards with communist flags destroying some dumb statues and rioting over criminals are right wing, im talking about people

It boggles my mind how it"s not a crime to keep your kids out of school in a first world country

It's like Americans love being stupid just because it's THEIR RIGHT to

>trump does something stupid because he's an idiot
>/r/the_donald rationalizes it as some super complex political strategy

Why cant conservative cucks accept that Trump is no different than Hillary?All his terms werent met and he turned out to be a huge pro-israeli puppet like the rest.There is literally no hope for the west unless there is going to be a big war happening.

really makes you think

Finish reading a statement before you type a reply foaming at the mouth like your orange oligarch.

why dont you do it
and i also think that dumb ass nazis running people over are retarded too, are you gonna punch me

Jews are literally playing Palpatine-tier political tricks by playing for both sides so they can seperate the people from eachother and enforce more strict pro-government laws to their regime

I said that twice already itt.

Because this is what you wanted

Sorry didnt read the whole thread.It is just pretty funny how some people think voting for a certain party representative is going to change anything when they are actually powerless headfigures.They all follow a specific script during their services.

Weird, I came here in 2014 but not because of "the Fappening" or anything like that.

Maybe I killed Sup Forums.

americans on both side are that retarded