Is it any good?

Is it any good?

reddit seems to like it

So then this place likes too then

Nah

It's truly incompetent on a directorial level in a way that you don't often see with that kind of budget and cast. Like seriously direct-to-VHS movie made by some Okies in the '80s tier. The director can't set a scene to save his life and the coverage wasn't there so it has no sense of pacing.

Not bad

it's fantastic

Mediocre at best. Disappointing.

It's alright. But outside of its premise it's really basic in its acting and direction

It's fucking great
great dialogue and writing and characters
Kurt fucking Russell as lead
Over the top violence with cannibalistic indians
It's impressive because it was made with a basically non-existant budget.
Actors even asked for the minimal pay because they WANTED to be in the movie
It's a solid 9/10 and of the best recent flicks I've seen

>tfw it's racist to show injuns as savages so you have to call them 'troglodytes' and have a native dressed as a white dude say 'they dont represent us' just to make a western nowadays

yes. very good
fuck off

it's okay, and by okay I mean watchable.

It's extremely ugly. Easily one of the worst looking movies I've seen in a while

The only thing I took away from this movie was wanting to see Kurt Russell do a serious western now.

>so it has no sense of pacing.
?

it has a very slow sense of pacing

I dunno, if there's some whites out there that are cannibals and forcefully impregnate 2 blind and disabled women over and over to create new generations I'd probably distance myself from them too.

you Sup Forumstards are retarded

western is a shit genre, user

it's only watchable when mixed with another genre

spotted the underaged

I fell asleep watching it

it's fucking great

the violence is sparse but when it starts you won't be able to turn your eyes away

28 in october

Hope it's good. My parents and I want to watch some Russell kino.

there's a sex scene near the start

it's pretty wholesome as sex goes, but just so you know

Same

Thanks senpai. Watching it now

Legitimately don't understand the hype.

This movie is filled with lackluster everything; acting, set design, cinematography, you name it. Kurt Russell is cool, I guess, they didn't give him much to work with in this film. None of the other characters were good and the writing was just bleh. It looked and sounded like it was made by an film student with access to a lot of resources but there was absolutely no feeling in any of it.

This is not a film you watch with your mother

It's actually really good, one of the better movies I've seen the past few months

this.

My mom's not squeamish and she loves horror movies.