*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*

*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*

>he doesn't know about father ted

we're too busy havin the craic

They gave you CIA

*blocks your path*

s.mh there's lots of italian cinema

GUESS AGAIN

Butcher Boy and Breakfast on Pluto are fantastic you fag.
Also we have plenty of big actors considering the size of the country

Honestly OP that sentence didnt even need the "to cinema"

umm?

Just wait till next week

UMMMMM?

>He thinks Irish people made Father Ted

Give us a chance
we only stopped using potato as currency a few years ago
and elec trickery is relatively new here

>He doesn't know what actors are

well they wrote and starred in it
just cause it was London made don't make it English

what wrong buddy? did your girlfirend get mick'd?

it's an island nation of like 4 million people what do you expect

*haunts your board*

i wish i was irish

UMMMMMM

it's really not that great

Fuck off OP

Mona Lisa is still my fave Neil Jordan movie

Just love Hoskins and Caine in it.

Begorrah it's anutha potato shill thread

We were too busy being the absolute GOAT of a far more patrician medium

Fuck off

The English stole all our movies during their rule here

saoirse ronan

father ted

OP being proven right by the likes of this thread
this is fact

oooOOOooo

He's Scottish you fucking cunt

I fucking hate Irish people

lmao

Awful bait faggot

drunken paddy terrorist sympathiser

But you've never met one

I hate you

The only terrorists in the Troubles were the RUC and the British military

boring old piss stained wonky eyed charlatan

“My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Fucking beat me to it

You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.

Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.”

-James Joyce

literally zero good irish directors

Basement dwelling cunts, do you enjoy sucking each other's cock?

seeand that rarest of beasts

an Irish Jew Lenny Abrahamson

Is that Gabe/Jared?

if neil jordan is your shining example, really, really, what does that say.

they introduced the sexiest voice in entertainment.

what o toole

so this is what "BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed" posting used to be like back in the day.