/GOT/ general

best ride ever

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/411570.html?thread=20372146#/t20372146
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can I get a woman to look at me the way Dany looks at Jon Snow?

fuck off summernigger, saged

>Jon the toddler makes drawings on the walls
>Dany the autist immediately believes his story

Please tell me it's the Targ blood that's causing them to act this way towards each other.

has any high-profile show outside of the simpsons fallen this hard?

It would amazing to see the Night King ride a zombie dragon.

Be a turbo manlet that is related by blood yet she has an incest fetish

T. Normie

>there must be a night king bran

>Bran becomes the new night king
>The North starts to build a wall, but puts stairs all over so the wildlings can come join the seven kingdoms if they want or some shit
>peace reigns for centuries
>more modern times
>SJWs push for access ramps so disabled people can cross the wall
>zoom out as they are building the ramps
>closing shot as ice spreads across the ground, spreading from the wheel of a wheelchair

THE CYCLE BEGINS ANEW

just be yourself

Pay her millions of dollars every time she interacts with you

First time I gave a shit about a TV romance since Lost.

dany

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I wonder if how well people are responding to the romance is making Rose jealous

Get D&D to write it in at the last moment.

IT'S
TIME

How come she looks hot in some scenes and awful in others

Damn near all of them that were around during the Writers' Strike. Especially Heroes and Conan O'Brien.

rate

cast him

S7 Dany is always hot.

anyone have that pic of daeny and jon and the dragons and wolf as one happy family unit

No, freefolk, Rose isn't jealous.

Rate my taste

>mfw spear hits viserion

You're a big house

>bran realises the night king was waiting for the dragon based on jon's account
>bran realises the nk knows everything he does
>bran commits sudoku

Sean Bean as Uther
Kit Harrington as Arthas
Emilia Clarke as Jaina
Jorah as Rhonin
Jason Momoa as Thrall

name my band

can bran see the future or only the past?

change adventure pals to the two pilots, change counselor to the black CIA guy and change maester for the "have we started the fire" and it'd be perfect

Why do Dothraki call Mormont "Jorah the Andal"? Isn't Bear Island in the North?

Lannistershits

he can shee all potenshal poshibilitiesh unfolding at onesh.

Caosh is a ladder.

The Incestible Five

jesus christ this guy was BORN to play tywin

Dany is pretty cute when she's being Jon's pure waifu

He inexplicably has an Andal accent and even the northmen are a bit Andalish genetically.

Plus to them anyone from Westeros=Andal

>hot
Don't kid yourself
HhahaHAHAHAHAHAH

did it anyway

Treacherous Cunts

Problem Child

Anti-Greece
They always pay their denbts

Charles Dance plays every single character the same and still pulls it off every time. He bends roles to fit him. He's one of the best actors in the UK imo

>cute
HAHAHAHAHHA

>The god that demands sacrificing children for his favor by burning them is more real than the Great Shepard that believes humanity is united as one people, helping and accepting everyone, The Lord of Harmony whose followers, the Naathi, vow never to harm another living being, not even in self-defense, the more peaceful based old gods, or the less dickish Seven-in-one deity
Fuck the GRRM universe. Only a vile universe would validate the most insane corrupt deities. This 40k tier levels of grimdark.

Would he make a better sith lord than Christopher Lee?

delet this

I think you have great taste.

But why?

Our own world has some pretty fucked up deities

thanks user

Or maybe it's the fact that they both fucked savages and massacred their own people with these savages.

Goldfinger

Can someone explain to me, based on the leaks for season 8, if Bran can see the future and he wants to stop the Night's King why doesn't he just kill himself? Is this just another example of the show completely jumping the shark?

>Today I met GRRM and he held a 2-hour long session of question-answers. We were asked to write our questions on a piece of paper that were put in a box, and GRRM and his translators randomly chose them. There were silly questions and questions that he was asked many times before, but some were good questions and I took note of everything interesting he said.

>He was asked about the influence of American history on ASOIAF and GRRM said there was none. He was influenced by European medieval history, notably the Scottish history which was very violent, and not the American one.

>My question about Daenerys was chosen as the third question (I was lucky!) but he refused to answer it lol … I asked “How old was Daenerys when she left the house with the red door, and was it located close to the palace of the Sealord of Braavos?” (thanks Butterfly for suggesting it to me) I don’t know why he refused to answer about her age, but about the house with the red door he said there will be more revelations about it in future books.

>He was asked about his future projects (after ASOIAF) twice, and said that he concentrates on ASOIAF for now, and that after the main novels he has from 6 to 8 Dunk and Egg stories to write.

>He was asked where is Rickon and what will happen to him (a reader who forgot a part of ADWD it seems). GRRM said Rickon will appear in TWOW (why he answered this question but not the one about Daenerys’ age eludes me).

>There was a good question about the genders of dragons, but the whole audience laughed (“How to tell a male dragon from a female dragon?” I guess the one who asked this was more of a reader and the rest of the audience were more casual about their ASOIAF knowledge) so the question was a bit dismissed by GRRM as a joke. He said that it is not easy to understand the sex of dragons, sometimes even the dragons don’t understand it, and that if it lays eggs, the dragon is assumed female.

it's actually pretty fucking dumb
pic related is the one true night king, literally one of the best scenes in GoT

>"There will be more fights to come; House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for a thousand years, and I will stand behind Jon Snow, the King in the North! Unless he temporarily leaves Winterfell in order to broker an alliance that will save all our lives on a brave mission that will decide our fates!"

What did Lord Glover mean by this?

We can hope leaks are fake

Because that would be changing the future. What he sees is what will happen, not what could happen if he does something about it.

implying you wouldn't in OPs pic

She has fat under her chin
In some angles you cant see it

>GRRM said that he will not be reading any new chapter from TWOW. He has read enough of them already, and that if he keeps doing it, half of his book will be read before it is published. So I guess we won’t have new material from TWOW until it is released.

>What inspired him to create Ramsay Snow? GRRM said, and I quote, that he needed something “to bite Theon in the ass”. Ramsay was created for Theon’s storyline, and he is first presented as a prisoner and a servant and then rises to a high position while Theon becomes his prisoner and servant. Then there was a question about House Bolton in general (that they are a very interesting and mysterious House), and whether we will know more about their history. GRRM answered that he does not plan to write a book about them but probably in Fire And Blood there will be something.

>"It is rumored that there are 4 descendants of Dunk in ASOIAF. Can you say something about it?” George: “Possible, possible”.

> An interesting question was “Why are there so many sons who are unloved by their fathers, like Sam, Jon, Tyrion and Theon?” I watched George’s reaction carefully (I was sitting close to him) and he did not take issue with the assumption that Jon Snow is part of the “unloved sons” (obviously the dynamic talked about is Jon/Eddard, not Rhaegar). He nodded at the question and said that he does not have the full quote with him, but the great Russian writer Tolstoy once said that happy families are boring - this was followed by a big round of applause cause every Russian knows this quote very well (the quote by Tolstoy is: All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.)

>He was asked about the real world equivalent of the Others, and he answered that the closest to it would be climate change. He talked quite a bit about it and said humanity needs to unite to face this threat and that it is urgent.

What is the appeal of this show? Its just a cheap live action Fire Emblem with ugly people.

So what is House CIA words?

Give me tips on how to write medieval fantasy better than dabid

Unironically I think he could have

>Arthur Dayne
>Barristan Selmy
>Robert Baratheon

handful of the greatest fighters ever and we see jack shit. prequel can't come soon enough

And now it ends

can someone pls link the pastebin of the fake s8 leaks

why are the Northern Lords such cowards on the show? I dont get it, theyre hard-ass motherfuckers in the books

i've noticed the best actors on the show tend to have backgrounds in Shakespeare plays

Charles Dance, Iain Glen, Mark Addy, Stephen Dillane, Jonathan Pryce, Michael McElhatton, etc.

definitely a cut above the "ordinary" actors

I hope he gets beheaded

From last thread:

>>implying d n d wouldn't anticlimactically kill a storyline
>Remember arya's training leading up to fucking nothng?
>Remember Gendry? His bloodline means fuck all and he's back for no reason.
>REmember Margery's tricking of the high sparrow and secretly still working for her own house and how they literally blew up that plot?
>Remember the mastermind Roose Bolton and how he died like a bitch because they didn't know what to do with him?
>Remember Stannis the fucking Mannis, who's character was assassinated for the sake of femenism?
>Remember Dorne, and how they ruined it and then destroyed it because fans didn't like how they fucked it up (and also because of femenism)?
>Fucking filler-Sam spending a full season traveling from point A to point B while other characters teleported across the planetos like a million times in that time, and how Sams story was a waste of time?
>Remember Mereen and how all the complex political issues that they built up for 3 seasons, were solved with one "kill em all with Dragons" episode?
The whole R+L=J hype that lead to nothing.
>I could go on...

Can we go on? Any more examples?

The Lannister Fucking Shits

Why did he wish Ned good fortune? Did he know he was going to lose?

That was the best fight in the show tho

Big guys... For you!

He was being cheeky

>Will we know more about the origins of the Others?” Yes.

>“Are there industries in ASOIAF?” No.

>A good one was about Sansa - if she had told the truth at Darry, would Lady be still alive? GRRM said it is possible - Robert was not a thinker but an impetuous man, ruled by his emotions, so it could be that he would have directed his anger towards Joffrey instead of the direwolves. But it is not certain, because Robert wanted to keep peace in his marriage and might have decided to make Cersei happy on the matter of the direwolves anyway.

>“Does GRRM believe in absolute evil?” No, there is no absolute evil. Even the worst people in history had good qualities that unfortunately they did not use often, and there is “always possibility for redemption”.

>The person who wrote this question shouted “What about absolute evil as a concept, like death and oblivion?” which was a bit philosophical and GRRM talked about religions for a while, saying that they all promise eternal life but only after death. He then again stated that he does not believe in absolute evil, and said he explores the notion of “death is relief” with Arya’s storyline among the Faceless Men in Braavos.

>He always writes the book from the point of view of his characters, he becomes that character and sees things around him as the character would.

>He was asked to comment about the differences between the book and show characters, particularly Daenerys. GRRM ignored all the other characters and talked only about Daenerys - he said that the show one is older because there are laws in USA that prevent minors from having sex scenes so the decision was made to age Daenerys. Otherwise, book Daenerys and show Daenerys “are very similar” and “Emilia Clarke did a fantastic job”. (I guess he can’t really say negative things about the show, can he?)

Yeah, but they're not real, or at best is a Deist god that doesn't care one way or another. That's still better than R'hllor. It doesn't demand sacrificing children.

lmao

You don't get to bring friends.

Because it was a way to tell him to fuck off or die
Why they're fake anyways

why were the dothraki retconned from being a barbarian horde that was used to pillaging peasant villages, and relatively ineffective against armored foes, to being the greatest warriors the world has ever seen?

>George, just out of curiosity: have you ever been approached by anyone about an animated adaption of ASOIAF? Like a cartoon, anime, etc?

>Yes. Often.
>In fact, one of the proposed feature deals I turned down before HBO was from a major animator. Odd thing is, I might have accepted that offer... I was on the fence... until an exec I was supposed to meet failed to turn up for a lunch we had scheduled to discuss their approach. I did get an apology, later... but being stood up pushed me off the fence back into "No" land.
>And boy, am I glad of that. Maybe things do happen for a reason

grrm.livejournal.com/411570.html?thread=20372146#/t20372146

What would it have been like?

i want to read fanfiction

Our Guns are Loyal

Reminder that if S8 leaks are correct BROnn will ultimately win the game of thrones without playing it.

Because they're maybe gonna last one more battle before they're all gone so Westeros won't see them exposed.

I need someone with professional mspaint skills to shop this hat onto the spearthrowing Walker.

>build a castle purely to repel the ironborn
>ironborn land there first for some reason
>die

Is there a better feeling

>No blonde hair
>No purple eyes
>No pretty boy looks
>His sword Dawn isn't a greatsword that's milk glass colored
Are you sure he's a Dayne? Because I'm pretty sure Daynes are supposed to be pseudeo-Valyrians that aren't really Valyrians.