The perfect day

The perfect day

>inb4 LOTR
"No!"

Fucking americans appropriating our beer to go with their disgusting "food", drugs and "entertainment"

I'm sure the manufacturer of "your" beer is perfectly fine selling their product to Americans

Beer is a drug

BRO KUSH LOL

Weed and Harry Potter. Hella f*cking epic, bro! Bernie can still win this!

Remember kids complaining just to complain is literal autism

MAN IPA'S

Reddit weather.

that unironically looks /comfy/ except for the reddit weather and harry potter. I wish I didn't become so dissociated whenever I smoked weed. I don't feel the same until weeks later. Is there a cure for weed hangover?

Suicide you fucking leech

16 year user here and about to become a man, is marijuana better than alcohol?

>Harry Potter

Based stretched leg poster, where are you when we need you the most?

>exploit every place you colonize for the past 500 years
>fucking americans reeeee
Every time

don't do any drugs, including alcohol, until your mid 20s. your brain is still developing. they are both fine unless your life starts to revolve around them

Weed is disgusting but Delirium is good shit my friends. Just watch the first 3 films and skip the seed and it looks good to me desu as long as I have a cutie next to me to cuddle

>there are people born after 9/11 on Sup Forums right now

I hope you get banned and OD on weed you piece of shit

WATCH YOUR BACK, BITCH

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes. if you are in a social situation or need to be social, definitely pick alcohol over weed 100% of the time at least until you get comfortable with it. weed can give you bad vibes around others. but in basically any other scenario, weed is better.

don't listen to this nerd:

>reddit weather and harry potter
You sound like a fag

More like the perfect nightmare! Only a masochist would voluntarily subject themselves to the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Potter is the best franchise, add more water and I'm good to go.

Kek, too real user

There's nothing comfier than pizza or popcorn with an art film.

While it's raining

Microwave popcorn is disgusting. If you don't have access to an actual popcorn machine, kettle corn is the way to go.

Weed and Delirium are good

God is a Black woman with pizza and weed.

Pusy

I really hope you don't eat your pizza sitting down

>Mad cuck has no friends or connect
Kek

Does reddit like Delirium?

Guess I need to move to other beers

Wow your perfect day consists of consumption big surprise.

Yes, more weed. I'm serious. You have to build up a tolerance

>beercuck

what a fucking pleb

Everyone that likes beer likes delerium

Based dullard-poster BTFO'ing Pothead fags yet again.

lmao

>Thinking cultural appropriation is a thing

Enjoy your fluoride.

Please don't let this become a copy pasta. That thread is a shit show.

Funny how triggered shit taste americans in this board get when they're called out.

That's good though, you should be embarrassed of being that way.

newfag

go back to r*ddit, newfaggot.

>can't appreciate an exquisite hot 'go 'za
Embarrassing.

Remember to report op
He's only a few more bans away from being range banned

>anyone who replies to me is triggered

Ready for school, r/the_donald?

How would you know that sounds like you deserve to be banned for stalking and being a faggot

Perfect day

>500 tons of pure fentanyl

>500,000 BIG Macs

>500,000,000 super-sized McShake

>To wash the fentanyl down, 500 Bud Light beers
America

>beer

Snow. Approved.
Couch. Approved
Harry Potter. Nah.
Weed. Sure.
Pepperoni and Jalapeno Pizza. BEST THING IN THREAD
Drink: Eh.

DUDE
VOLDEMORT
LMAO

You blew it all are approved fgt

who says no

This

>DUDE WEED
Grow the fuck up. Weed is one of the most overrated things in existence.

Weed is for degenerate faggots.

That actually looks kinda nice

Lmao this place is such cancer

>thunderstorms
>angle adjustable bed
>weed
>pizza + honey bbq fritos
>hot black chick
>south park
l i t e r a l l y perfect

isn't it dangerous to robotrip and drink

Probably. It's also unwise to watch a puppet show outdoors on a hammock during a thunderstorm.

FOOL I do that all the time pfft

>needing to self medicate
yeah no, if youre going down the route, might as pop some fucking pills

>watching art house while eating
stay pleb

Nah weed is good

wait does whitey actually think he invented beer? LOL