Alien Covenant Box Office:

>Alien Covenant Box Office:
$232.7 million

Good to know this piece of shit that ruined everything that made Prometheus good bombed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPh_I8zDipg
reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>everything that made Prometheus good
What do you mean?
Prometheus sucked ass

Well, he's an idiot with shit taste, so...

It's bait.

And you took it.

How would you save Alien ?

what would be the plot of your movie user ?

mine ? i want some space opera with alien a couple of aliens in.

You are a fucking idiot if you think Covenant is better than Prometheus because it no way is
youtube.com/watch?v=VPh_I8zDipg

>what would be the plot of your movie user ?
Just make an actual sequel to Prometheus with Shaw and David landing on that planet and finding out the true origins of humanity.

NO ALIENS AND NO COVENANT CREW

We already have 4 Alien movies so why do you want to have an Alien kill people again?

Alien Covenant >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prometheus

Stop playing the pretentious idiot.

Emma Watson as ripley daughter + giger inspired gore planet

well the name of the movie is Alien, maybe if it was another name, like i dont know, just Covenant.

Yup.

Ridley claimed all of that will come in the sequels that will never happen.

They need to stop trying to make them "deep". Alien 1 was basically a slasher movie in space, Aliens was a generic action movie. They need to stop going around in circles trying to make the movies "meaningful" and go back to "how can we make this a scary monster movie?"

>well the name of the movie is Alien
Not the original movie idea

You really think Covenant was meant to be a dumb Alien movie? It wasn't

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

Covenant has a dumb shower sex scene, characters we don't care about, a boring and bland plot, the pacing is fucking terrible. Frano is killed off 1 minute in and we are supposed to feel sorry for him... I wanted to walk out of the cinema during first hour

Covenant felt like a fan made low budget based on Jaxon X in space.

Prometheus felt like a professionally made movie based on old ancient lore. Yes the 3rd act falls a part a bit but Covenant COMPLETELY falls apart

I blame the assholes who chose to release this shit so close to Covenant. It stole so much revenue.

Life is a much better movie than Covenant but they are both still very mediocre

Life is good when you realize that Calvin did nothing wrong.

The scenery shots were pure kino. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Calvin did nothing wrong
The edgyboi, probably a failed whitey or hapa

>The scenery shots were pure kino.
The scenary in Prometheus were better. Covenant looked like it was filmed on earth

REALLY? Your argument is to call me reddit for not liking a shitty alien flick?

>Calvin did nothing wrong.
He didn't. It was that dumb black guy who electrocuted him 3 times.

Why are people in space always so dumb? Does being in space for too long cause people to lose intelligence?

>It was that dumb black guy who electrocuted him 3 times.
Getting blasted with a flamethrower for 5 minutes didn't help much either.

>mfw when i liked prometheus, covenant, and life

>everything that made Prometheus good
>Prometheus good
Stop

>this meme again

>all of this shit taste
Life was pleb tier garbage.

As much as I'm against the whole e-celeb meme and most of them are fake as fuck, he's a good reviewer, and most of my general opinions on film align quite nicely with his, because for the most part he judges movies by their objective quality.
Ralph is a lot better than reddit tier youtube reviewers, especially Cuckmann and Jeremy.
I would agree that Prometheus is actually leagues better than covenant, even if I didn't really like either that much.

>Life was pleb tier garbage.
I agree.

as lackluster and self-contained as it was, it did have some really nice gore desu
>the spineburster scene

>Covenant looked like it was filmed on earth
>the earth-like planet looked like earth
>this is a negative
I honestly don't understand. Prometheus was just "generic sand world"

Yeah it's people like you that make others hate frogposting. It's not that bad but when you have zero argument and spend half your time memeing in people's faces you look like a fucking cunt.

reddit.com/

In the news: cuntmouth queefs out a low effort post because somebody disagreed with him.

Gee I wonder where reddit is hiding.

>bombed

It already recovered it's budget back and has profited another $135 million, that isn't bombing.
The only thing that bombed was the viewers rating because even the critics liked it.

>Production Budget: $97 million
>WorldwideGross: $232,7 million
>% of Total Gross: 48.7%

The way he talks sounds so similar to a comedian I used to listen to. An overweight white guy but I can't remember their name.

>He doesn't know about marketing and theater cuts

>piece of shit

Oh look, OP is another pleb that wanted more explosions and ayylium killingdings!! XD

Kill yourself you thick piece of shit for not appreciating actual art.

Marketing is usually included in the Production Budget.

>Oh look, OP is another pleb that wanted more explosions and ayylium killingdings!! XD
I can tell you didn't even read any of this thread because I am completely against seeing Aliens killing humans over and over. We've already seen this. Enough and just do a movie about the Engineers and religious history

It's never included in the production budget dude. They're two separate things

Did you misread OPs post? he said prometheus was good and covenant was shit.

Fucking kek.
Dude, go back to r/dankmemes, honest advice. They'll appreciate your sense of humor.

so did i, brother. so did i

relax, bro

ridley is really good at creating that alien atmosphere though. both prometheus and covenant just have something about them that make them so nice to look at. it's not just the good CGI, it's the overal atmosphere/environment.

i still want it to succeed in future movies. the scene where david drops the payload on the engineers was fucking great.