Any place where i can download season 9 and 10 in 1080?

Any place where i can download season 9 and 10 in 1080?
I only see 720 streams or shit torrents.

are you sure you want to do that to yourself?

Hey wittle buddy :3 did you get wost? is fwubsy wubsy on the wong board?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>OP can't try anything new because I'm a jaded asshole
That's not very nice
>Sup Forums is essentially a childish version of Sup Forums
Motherfucker we're all above the age of 18!

sorry user, you'll probably have to settle for 720p

You must have the worst taste in the entire world or you are 13 tops

Do you watch nu simpsons too?

Woah you guys arent very nice. Nobody deserves to watch anything in 720p when there is a much superior version called 1080p. Is there really no torrent somewhere so i can watch my underwater sponge kino????

Comparion simpsons to spongebob. Please remove yourself from the room.

>show started good
>went to absolute shit and is a shell of its former self

Kill yourself please. I have never ever ever seen anyone praise post season 3 of spongebob that is older than 10

You're right. Simpsons shouldn't be allowed in the same sentence as the superior Spongebob.

I don't measure taste by what's hip or obscure, I measure it based on my own personal opinion. With that said, yes, there are some Modern Simpsons episodes I enjoy (about 1 in 10 of them), and SpongeBob has gotten somewhat better since Season 8. I just wish this board didn't have to be so cynical and vulgar whenever something someone doesn't like is brought up, which given the flexibility of this board, is practically every time.
I'd say go for Amazon to buy them.

>I don't measure taste by what's hip or obscure

Neither do I. I also dont watch garbage. You can think shit tastes good but everyone will still think you're fucking retarded

>I have never ever ever seen anyone praise post season 3 of spongebob

That might be becuase you are too busy watching your rick and morty and game of thrones. Not saying those shows are bad but spongebob is a fun show that you shouldnt take seriously. Plus nostalgic reasons. so go drown yourself!

>nostalgia for nu spongebob

So you are 12? Really, I guarantee you arent older than 15

Bitch if he were 12, he wouldn't have even been alive when Season 4 began. When are you gonna stop sucking Mo Bros Studios' dry dick and form your own opinion on the current state of the show?

Are you fucking retarded?

I did. It sucks. You seem to have obvious brain deficiencies

I'm not the one defending nu sponge here buddy.

Are you the weeb from that Simpsons thread? Because you seem to have the same "person I don't agree with is mentall unwell" shtick down.

But you are the one that guaranted op isnt over 15 and said he was 12. While spongebob was release in 1999 and op couldv been any age over 0 years old when he started watching it back then and still be over 18 rigth now. You dumb fuck.

Why are you still watching children's cartoons?

TL;DR spelling errors and poor sense of logic

Are you seriously just trying to troll SpongeBob fans off this board because you hate it? If that's the case, you better troll every darn cartoon fandom off this board too.

>poor sense of logic

Where was the poor sense of logic in that?
what i said made sense and you cant handle it.

And its late so im not even gonna bother to correct spelling mistakes totally not when talking to someone like you.

But you wont back off will ya? Go ahead reply to me once more and have the last word since im going to sleep. Go ahead and tell me i am stupid or whatever else delusional thing your going to say inorder to damage control the mistakes you made earlier.

Kay then. Remember to take your medication, lest you feel even worse tomorrow.

> delusional thing your going to say
>Kay then. Remember to take your medication, lest you feel even worse tomorrow.

Fucking madman. proves my exact point.

Alright im off to sleep now, Goodnight fella

Um, SpongeBob is a TV show, sweetie... ;)

You've honestly stopped posing any sort of argument. A majority of what you've been saying is "You suck" and that's just mean-spirited at best. I care a lot about SpongeBob, and even shows like Teletubbies and Barney because at least they can teach anyone of any age to be a better person. If you're so jaded that you can't accept the simple pleasures in life, Neptune help me if you can live to your 30s.