Is anyone confused as to why Jonah Hill isn't more popular...

Is anyone confused as to why Jonah Hill isn't more popular? I thought he'd be near A list after he proved his acting chops with TWOWS. Seems like fat stigma will never go away even after you drop the weight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

War Dogs was good

It's funny that he begged and groveled for that role then only got paid 50k for it.

>he can only get work when he's unhealthy

I can see a vicious circle forming

he was the best part of that movie

His cameos in django and hail ceasar were great

His characters are always gross, perverted and misogynistic. I think a lot of people carry their assumptions of him outside the films.

He's fat and some people find him creepy or annoying, but, yeah, he's a great actor. He was the best thing of TWOWS and was amazing in Moneyball, too.

He's an unlikeable, talentless ugly kike. I'm glad he's dead.

How's he creepy? Seems like a normal guy. Josh Peck is creepy.

he was comic relief in wows, surely youre not serious

His character in This Is The End is basically how he is in real life now. Self important "nice" guy that tries too hard to be taken seriously but is really just an annoying fame seeker

Why did he lose the weight? There's nothing special about him anymore, he's a mediocre actor and a shitty comedian

Jonah was on the way up until based Brad Pitt reminded us he's not a serious actor. Then we had to come to our senses.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

jonah, we know this is you. just eat a bullet and get it over with

he was good as "that fat kid" on his younger days. Those fat kid comic relief roles.

He died a little inside right there

he looked crushed

he is considered an A lister

I hated him in TWOWS or maybe I hated his character. Either way I don't like him and wish harm upon him.

oooooo that's harsh

I think it's more of a stigma for doing movies with Seth Rogan and James Franco

>the jerk store called