Was he a pedophile?

Was he a pedophile?

Lisa was a manophile.

> jewish
> teacher
probably
my sister was precocious and there was a long line of teachers who were just a little too close to her. One said he wanted "to adopt" her. I later had this guy as my teacher and heard him talking sexual shit with some of the students.

Oh my god that hair that nose was he a jew?

He's jewish, so yes.

All men are pedos. Or would be if it was legal.

>You have nice Semitic features
What did Lisa mean by this?

He was a Sneedophile

Jews are not capable of being degenerate, you Nazis. 6 trillion of us didn't die so you could say mean things on the Internet

Most jews are. Was a probably a writers self insert like the jewish guy in the Power Puff Girls reboot.

I hate many Jews and I hate all pedophiles, but no - Mr. Bergstrom wasn't a pedo. He was just a guy who saw the best in everyone. Including "goys" (Gentiles/non-Jews - "unclean filth") He probably didn't read the Talmud either. All in all, Mr. Bergstrom is the teacher every child deserves but so few receive.

No wonder America is so fucked up.

the Talmud is not for general reading. It's reserved for the power structures that keep the Jews from accepting the Logos incarnate: formerly just Rabbis, but now organizations like the ADL.
"What the Torah (the old Testament) forbids, the Talmud permits."
good goy

/thread
also, nice dubs

Where do you guys get this stuff? The Talmud is old commentary on the Torah.

While its true some jews are ugly as fuck, the most handsome Jew is more attractive than any white male

Can I save this?

Formerly Chuck Molester

I'm a teacher and it's not unusual for grills to develop a crush on you like this.

word for word what i was going to post

Kinda sad young girls can't be friends with older men without some kind of sexual interest on the mans part being implied.
The best girls I've came across all had a strong male role model in their life, whether it be a father or teacher.

t. pedophile

>Waaah I hate pedophiles

You can thank your greedy ultra-capitalistic society goyshit.
The nogs are right about you fags, you really are pigs. Eat too much.
Enjoy your apocalypse unsaved filth.

>no follow up episode where he helps pay for lisa's college in exchange for keeping the family quiet.

Noh

pretty much all teachers who act friendly and go above and beyond for their students are pedophiles

yes, just look at texas female teachers

was your sister a sexy little girl?

the talmud was kept secret for hundreds of years because it's profoundly anti-christian and cultivates the dishonestly jews are known for.
It was also written after christ which makes Judaism a religion younger than Christianity.
> people of the book

probably. at the time i honestly didn't take much notice of these weird shenanigans.
"it was a different time"

I don't get it

Seconded. We need pictures post them.

No but Lisa had a crush on him.
We think little girls are immaculate but they're just as curious as we were as boys.
When my cousin was little she told me she spied on me when I peed and commented on my pecker.

Lisa thought she would end up like Chuck, a failed business owner, but Mr. Bergstorm knew she could be a Sneed.

But chuck now owns the springfield nuclear power plant.

You don't want to.

CHECK MINE

did she like your pecker?

>precocious
Is that a euphemism for an underage slut?

Found the larper. It was 6 infinite you fucking racist

Because liberals aren't as clever as they think they are

what kind of people post these simpsons threads, I bet you people are so ugly, Hell would be having the simpsons played 24/7 for eternity in a padded white room.

No

>Jesus was born Jewish
>Christianity is older than Judaism

Retarded goyem, everyone

I remember the young daughter of a family friend wanted to get in bed naked with me when we were kids. She got mad (irritated?) when I refused.

some definitely diddled her

We need ages for reference

Both 7-9 maybe? I can't remember for sure, would've been around 20 years ago. I also recall her saying that she loved me and how she'd been in bed naked with another boy and that she wouldn't marry me if I refused to do the same... or something? Again, decades ago, but I know I had no interest. She's since married.

>She's since married
Well I guess that boy didn't refuse

>Jesus was born Jewish

Not when it was lodged in her jajay hehe

Than modern Judaism, yes.
Even fundamentalist orthodox Jews base their system on writings of eastern European mystics from XVI-XIX centuries

is this loss?

A character like Me Bergstrom would never be written in a modern show. he's a positive male role model who is assertive. We can't have that.

He's Ashkenazi so it's okay, user.