Xena vs. Daenerys

Both are considered strong female characters. So, why does Daenerys get so many obnoxious SJW supporters and neckbeard haters?

because the right one is misandric, the left one is just a strong female character that never caused any trouble to anyone

Xena is also blind. Fucking love Xena

Uhh... because SJWs didn't exist in the 90's? They're a product of this generation. Also, because strong, independent woman were unique and interesting back then. Today they are overdone and tactless.

>tactless.
what did he mean by this ?

Very much then. Feminists think acting like a cunt represents being strong and independent

Because she is more attractive

Xena is a more sympathetic character because she used to be evil and is now on a mission of redemption.

because ...

xena: ayiyiyiYIYIYIYI!

daenerys: bend the knee!

just realized Xena is the readhead from Spartacus

xena was ahead of her time. She'd be hated so much if the series were to air today.

>SJWs didn't exist in the 90's

Why can't all of you teenagers fuck off and make your own website?

probably the fault of shows like the closer where they show that the only way women can be strong and stand up to men is to act like a raging tactless pms-ing bitch.

They existed but without the internet, they couldn't get butthurt about every little bit of info.

Xena is basically a man, Daenerys gets everything handed to her because she's so fucking special

during xena's time, when they wanted a show with female protagonist they either used an existing female character or created a new female character. today, all the anger comes from TRANSing existing male characters into female characters.

>inb4 but daenerys was not male turned into female
the anger did not start with daenerys but grew over the years of turning existing male characters into female

Have you even watched early Simpsons?

And keep in mind some of the stuff they got angry about seem justified to us now because they won.

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT GOT BECAUSE THEY KILL JOJEN, RICKON, TOMMEN AND DICKON I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE GOT I HATE HATE HATE HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT GOT I HOPE THEIR STUDIOS BURN DOWN I HOPE THEIR HOUSES BURIED IN AVALANCHE OF POOP

t. homo

one gets power through merit
the other trough self entitlement

one can act,
the other cant

one is acting for the common good
the other has been changed from the book for propagand of a mysandric and feminist political agenda

and?

True. But it still wasn't as loud and ubiquitous as today.

and?

Stop raping me

IT'S THE WRITERS WHO RAPED ME THEY KILLED JOJEN, RICKON, TOMMEN AND DICKON I HATE HATE HATE HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT GOT I HOPE SQUIRRELS RAPE THEIR NOSTRILS