/DCEU/ - Whedon's cucked script

Or, how I stopped giving a shit about DC and started hating it after Whedon fucked it up.

> Steppenwolf's mission is to harvest planets with a machine that drains natural resources and beams them up to Apokolips through a portal created by three ancient Mother Boxes. He attempts to harvest Earth in pre-historic times, but is defeated due to an unexpected alliance between the amazons, the atlanteans and Green Lantern Abin Sur to defend the humans. The Mother Boxes are left behind and split among the three kingdoms.

> On present day, Bruce Wayne arrives on Amnesty Bay to recruit Aquaman to his team, but Aquaman refuses. In London, Wonder Woman foils a hostage crisis, then receives a message from Hyppolita asking for help. She arrives on Themyscira just as Steppenwolf returns to Earth and reclaims the Amazons' Mother Box. Alfred has been monitoring alien activity on Earth and learned that several scientists have been kidnapped by Parademons.

> Steppenwolf attacks Atlantis and steals their Mother Box. Aquaman attempts to stop him, but fails. Wonder Woman then returns to Gotham to ask Batman for help. Batman recruits the Flash, while Wonder Woman approaches Cyborg, who refuses. While Cyborg is away, his father Silas Stone is captured by the Parademons and the humans' Mother Box is also stolen. Cyborg joins the team as they meet Commissioner James Gordon, who has found the Parademons' nest in an abandoned tunnel between Metropolis and Gotham.

Other urls found in this thread:

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/benevolent_universe_premise.html),
aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/malevolent_universe_premise.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> The team goes there, but are ambushed by Steppenwolf and nearly killed before Aquaman saves them. They rescue the scientists and learn from Silas that Steppenwolf has stolen Superman's body in order to harvest the Codex and enhance the Parademons with Superman's powers. Steppenwolf and the Parademons attack the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis, but the team intervenes. Superman returns and repels Steppenwolf, but is overwhelmed and flees. Wonder Woman learns that the Harvester is buried in an abandoned town in Venezuela and the team heads there to stop him. Steppenwolf activates the machine and begins draining the Earth, causing widespread destruction. Superman briefly reunites with Lois Lane and Martha Kent in Smallville before leaving to save Metropolis and then join the battle in Venezuela.

> Superman and Aquaman defeat Steppenwolf, who is killed by Wonder Woman, while Batman disables the Harvester, Flash rounds up the Parademons and Cyborg reverses the portal created by Mother Boxes, sending them away. The team are celebrated as heroes for saving the world and form the Justice League. Superman reunites with Lois, Batman returns to Metropolis, Flash asks Iris West out on a date, Wonder Woman and Aquaman return the Mother Boxes to their rightful places, Cyborg makes amends with Silas, and the world is at peace.

>Batman returns to Metropolis

> The Big Changes.

> Lex Luthor has been entirely cut.
> Henry Allen has been entirely cut.
> Deathstroke has been entirely cut.
> Darkseid has been entirely cut.

>The Knightmare is not addressed.

>Wonder Woman is present when Steppenwolf steals the Amazons' Mother Box from Themyscira and vows revenge. This was included to set up Steppenwolf's new death scene.

> Additional scene of Alfred picking up Batman in Amnesty Bay after Aquaman rejects him.

> Additional scene of Flash and Cyborg discussing their backgrounds on their way to the Parademons' nest and developing a bond.

> The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots, restructuring the third act which was originally just an alien invasion.

>Superman's subplot is altered. Rather than flee from Metropolis due to self-doubt, he does it to see Lois and Martha and let them know he's fine before immediately joining the battle.

> Additional scene of Superman saving Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.

> Additional scene of Superman meeting Alfred before heading to Venezuela.

> Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

> Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him.

> Additional scene of Cyborg and Silas watching Cyborg's old college football games together.

> Minor dialogue additions throughout.

Okay, so first, darkseid needs to be evil, not some guy looking for resources.

Second, because of whedon's cuckoldry, superman now is an idiot who would rather go console his mother who has no clue that he is alive than stop a fucking alien threat. bravo.

They fight in venezuela. hooray. How did they get there? WHy the fuck? no clue.

Forced wondershit ending, just to add "le womyn power" meme. Wonder woman (the movie) avoided this, and it was directed by a fucking woman. Jesus christ, grow a ball ( or two), whedon, you cuckold.

Lex Luthor, the primary instigator of the entire invansion, has been cut. WHat the fuck?

Henry Allen is cut, and hence flash is just a quipster.

Batman has nothing except the goddman invansion and I guess he smokes blunts in his free time because deathstroke has been cut.

Le ebin black man uses football analogy to reunite a 1000 year old goddess, a man who can think super-fast, an invincible alien, the ruler of an underwater empire and the world's smartest tactician. yep. makes total sense. nobody's heard one before, all of them just winged it before.

Obviously, talking about your backgrounds is THE thing to do when leading to your certain death. But no, this is capeshit and whedon doesn't kill heroes, so them talking is entirely normal.

Also, steppenwolf is just killed at the end by a push. This is the guy under darkseid. Yeah, right.

And every hero has a very clear role to play at the final boss battle, which makes their personalities oh-so-clear. Now isn't that a great story?

Plus, look on the bright side. Now we have a simple plot without any references (who needs them, gosh!) and basically no hard bits. Any average 10-year old could follow it. That's the way it should be made, for 10 year olds.

Fuck you, whedon. Stop being salty about ultron and stop making JL : avengers edition.

BRING BACK SNYDER
R
I
N
G

B
A
C
K

Also, fuck whedon for breaking the trilogy. He's showing a fat middle finger to snyder and snyder's sighing, saying, "why the fuck is this guy flipping at me while he's swimming in shit?"

> venezuela
honestly

> Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him.

Fucking Wheedon, fucking cuck. Why'd he change that?

what's this meme again?

>whites are becoming minorities
Why is this allowed?

I have seen footage of the final battle(No green lantern). Superman is the star of the fight, in fact he's using freeze breath. How it's done is very realistic(Very misty looking and some reflected light like the rainbowy oil effect). No black suit or mullet but using vfx they will add in the hair curl.

>There's a scene where WW & Batman interrogate Lex Luthor, Wondy uses her lasso(Luthor could almost resist it). There's a funny line where Batman thinks it would fail on it and Wondy says ''You wanna bet''.

>There's a very human moment in the movie. Flash thinks it's all fun & games but someone is killed and he quickly realizes the kind of danger he's involved in.

>Alfred throws a batarang.

>Flash is seen watching Watchmen on the flying fox while enroute to the final battle.

>I seen a freeze frame of Steppenwolf bowing before someone.

We know for a fact that Deathstroke was never going to be in JL though, work on that bullshit

>> Additional scene of Superman saving Metropolis from the Harvester's effects and reassuring the people that everything will be fine.

I'm OK with this one.

> Cyborg's subplot is altered. Rather than doubt himself and be reassured by Batman, Cyborg is the one who rallies the League using a football metaphor that later inspires the team's name.

Fuck these.

How big do you think Joss' dick is?

>> The Harvester subplot was entirely added in reshoots

BASED Whedon knew you have to have the scene where the sucky light thing comes down to Earth from the ship/dimensional rift/big guy in the sky.

EPIC craftsmanship like this can only be the work of Joss.

>Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him
Doesn't this sort of repeat the problem with Thanos in the MCU? The point of the Darkseid scene was to adequately set him up as a merciless threat, he'll probably just be a half baked reference villain now

Why would you think this guy is over marlel? He was going to be the top guy there and they fired him, now he's getting his end with DC.

Honestly, should have let Nolan or someone else, even Jenkins, do this. Would have bene much better overall.

>no Flash time travel
>no new Genesis and/ or apocalypse scenes

Yeah nice meme OP

Man that could have been a cool poster but the only ones positioned correctly for that lighting are Batman and Flash, what a blunder.

I can totally see the clickbait articles with 5 or 10 reasons Why Whedon is better directing DC than Snyder now...good shitposting times ahead.

>JL is a success
BASED SNYDER DOES IT AGAIN
>JL is a failure
FUCKING WHEDON RUINED EVERYTHING

The funny part is that critics will do the exact opposite.

>here, let me just ignore who the director is.

took the words ight out of my mouth

Whedon's cut sounds better.

other way around, if JL is a success it'll likely be because whedon took out all the christianity, muscley dudes and objectivism

Bet you like cut dicks, too.

>using vfx they will add in the hair curl

Kek, they have to cgi the hair in for him.

For the reshoots they're going to have remove the mustache Henry Cavill got for another movie.

>objectivism

I never really saw that in BvS.

>> Steppenwolf's demisse is changed. Originally he'd be beamed back to Apokolips by Cyborg and executed by Darkseid for faiIing to conquer Earth. Now Wonder Woman will punch him into the Harvester's beam and disintegrate him.

>objectivism

objectivism =/= moral objectivity (although that is what it espouses, but it is not exclusive to objectivism) . It's more of a greek myth, with man as a powerful yet flawed being. Objectivism portrays man as man, and not god. There's a difference.

they both espouse moral objectivisty, AKA static definitions of good and bad. Superman would be a second-hander because of the work he does, but him saving the planet does not count as altruistic. Hence, you could say that in a sense, Man of Stel was an objectivist movie, although it was more about application of the principles in accordance to the power a man has instead of actually developing a skill. Superman never had the dilemma of work, he only had a(n undeserved) sack of guilt on his head for being curious.

And Zack's a christian, so he's not an objectivist, even thoughhe might like Ayn Rand. And he's said that he doesn't like Roark, but he likes what The Fountainhead says about artistic integrity, and I can definitely see that in his work.

t. Objectivist

You know, what I feel like is that Supermans storyarc throughout bot movies was him coming to terms that because of his powers he does have responsibility towards mankind. Which, as far as I'm aware, is the complete opposite of objectivism which states that the only person you have any responsibility towards is yourself.

>Which, as far as I'm aware, is the complete opposite of objectivism which states that the only person you have any responsibility towards is yourself.

That's not true. Objectivism states that your primary responsibility is to yourself, but people you rationally value are also of personal, selfish concern to you. So it doesn't mean that Clark should let Lois or Martha die, it says the opposite. And the reason superman saving earth from zod (and even killing him) was rational, was because he was primarily saving his mother's life. The only reason he was saving the earth was because of his father's misguided attempt to mix his safety with a completely contradictory sense of responsibility.

Clark being concerned about Lois and Martha is good. Him saving people from burning buildings and saving space missions is fine, because in his case, it isn't much of an effort, and he could not stand and watch people die while he could fly a thousand miles in a minute and save a thousand people. Like lois says, it's good that he saves people, but there's a cost.

And I think superman is rather naive. He might be a hothead sometimes but what he espouses is the Benevolent Universe Premise (aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/benevolent_universe_premise.html), but applied to a perverse (but moderately acceptable) sense of morality.

I don't mean that the benevolent universe premise is naive, but that his application of a flawed philosophy to it is.

"Men are still good"

Batman espouses the Malevolent Universe premise. aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/malevolent_universe_premise.html

None of these sound likw horrible changes, and considering the original third act was just a generic alien invasion like in Avengers, a harvester would be more in line with the fire pit type things we saw in the Knightmare. Plus, portal to Apokolips means red skies which we saw in the trailer, which I'll always appreciate in DC media.

Go on... I find this stuff fascinating, as I've never really researched objectivism in MoS.

Name a specific topic and I'll elaborate.

Just keep telling us stuff

A lot of it is kind of "obvious" to me, that's hwy I'm asking you to name a topic.

The size of your fat cock.

Snyder is a confirmed illuminati shill what do you think of that

These superhero movies are just fucking tired shit at this point. There's just been too damn many of em. WW, Capt America, like 10 fucking Avengers/Justice League/Supershit/whatever. I swear there's been like 9 hulk movies alone. At this point they're basically the exact same plots rehashed over and over. I think they're just redoing 'Spiderman, but with black people now' at this point.

The only one that was vaguely interesting was the doctor whatshisname with bandersnatch from Sherlock. Because I'd never seen him before and had no idea who he was.

So sensitive Joss turned it into a boilerplate copy of the shitfest that was Age of Ultron, you know, the film he totally blamed being a festering pile of shite on Marvel.

Hope WB one day release a Snyder cut, it'll be genuinely interesting to see if his version was any better.

My cock wasn't in MoS.

Totes

That's a decent poster OP.
Did you make it yourself?