youtube.com/watch?v=EqySZrR5wQo
youtube.com/watch?v=aae8JHpZV8M
bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-tenth-doctor-chronicles-1629
bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-eleventh-doctor-chronicles-1630
youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc
clyp.it/i3rbkchb
youtu.be/wWlMDOeOLsI?t=32s)
clyp.it/4zyoom3h
epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:BlueFrackle/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_vs._Doctor_Who
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in

PREVIOUSLY

which is better?
Season 13 or 14?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Also, thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Kz2IP0R6YgU

real thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7llelH2kA0g

HAHA BILL I GOT YOU GOOD DIDN'T I

who /mct/ here?

How is that related to /who/?

The only people who posted before you were me, Neo, Cats, Edge, and random user

really makes you think

actual canon thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ANQguV4O51k

Real thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=EqySZrR5wQo

Mine was the most appropriate and you know it reeee

Just report it and move on.

>tripfags try to get attention by being the first to post in the thread
really makes you think

really activates those almonds

Thread theme 2.0: youtube.com/watch?v=aae8JHpZV8M

Well, the pdf's not made yet. But:

1. Solitude

2. Silencio

3. Item: SCP-6062

There should be a fourth one soon. Each fic is set in the same verse, but are each written by a different author.

>2. Silencio

nae nae

>tfw you remember Briggs will be doing a Tennant voice in these bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-tenth-doctor-chronicles-1629

>bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-tenth-doctor-chronicles-1629
nnnnNNNNOOOOO

and these! bigfinish.com/releases/v/the-eleventh-doctor-chronicles-1630

>nae nae

What?

Apologise

>mfw I remember all those posts about how Thirteen would be locked in a vault by the Twelfth Doctor

I've always thought that John Ainsworth should replace Briggs, at least as producer of his Doctor Who ranges. He produced/script edited some things that I love, including the Doctor Who Unbound series, series 11 of Bernice Summerfield, Dalek Empire and the first Klein trilogy. Barnaby Edwards would also be a nice choice, he's a good writer and one of their best directors.
For script editor, replace Barnes with Simon Guerrier or Joseph Lidster or Eddie Robson.

Today's 7 and Ace's birthday. And Ainley Master's.

I remember batting for the theory that it was an evil identical Capaldi regeneration from Lie of the Land locked in the Vault, ahahahah

Do you see Briggs ever retiring though? I think your hypothetical makes sense if he did but I don't see him doing it.
What would your worst case scenario of replacements be?

And a very happy birthday to all of you at home!

>Do you see Briggs ever retiring though?
Sadly not as of now.

I want to see someone write fic for that "Twelve traps Thirteen" theory. Could be cool.

Yeah I just can't conceive of a scenario where he'd go "yup, that's enough Doctor Who for a lifetime!".
Did you vastly prefer Russell Finish or anything like that?

the doctor isn't going to remember how she regenerated

Thailand?

youtube.com/watch?v=vjW8wmF5VWc

Oh. That title was supposed to reference Mulholland Drive.

12's regeneration story takes place with 1 so 13 won't remember it

The "current Doctor" in multi-Doctor stories remembers it, but not the past incarnations.

I think it's unfair to lump everything Russell did and everything Briggs did together. Briggs was brilliant for his first few years.

>early Russell (1999-2003): started everything, redeemed Colin, launched McGann, introduced the brilliant Evelyn and gave us some excellent Doctor Who stories, including the Unbound range, the uncontested Golden Age
>late Russell (2004-2006): by no means bad, but a step down. Big Finish is still producing competent, sometimes even excellent Doctor Who, but it feels like it's just coasting in a lot of ways. Hex is a good addition to the companion roster, C'rizz is not.
>early Briggs (2007-2011): experimentation with the format, anthology releases, 3-plus-1 episode releases and the trilogy format are born, the Companion Chronicles are launched and quickly evolve into a way to explore the characters of some companions like Steven, Zoe and Peri and give brilliant actors like William Russell, Jean Marsh and Louise Jameson the centre stage. Meanwhile McGann is reinvented, Charley, who's old and tired by now, goes with Colin and he gets a new life with Lucie. The Lost Stories are launched and they're good. The McCoy stories are better than ever, with the Klein trilogy and the arc leading up to A Death in the Family, which is a crowning glory. It might not be a new Golden Age, but it's at least a Silver Age.
>late Briggs (2012-who knows how long): the boxset craze start, and the first victim of this is Paul McGann, who gets trapped into endless mediocre boxset. Tom Baker is horribly wasted in a range of poor attempts to recreate the 70s and soon the Third Doctor Adventures and Early Adventures are born in the same vein. The Lost Stories are gone and so are the CCs, mostly. The nex companions like Flip or Helen are nonentities, the Hex arc gets dragged on when ADITF should have been the end of it, we get a wave of companions coming back as "older" (Nyssa, Peri, Mel) but with no discernible differences in their personality. Shit Age.

There's no indication 1 will be present in the moment 12 actually regenerates, and like lym says, 13 would remember anyway. It's the reason the Curator would remember meeting 11, but 11 doesn't remember meeting him.

I agree with your assessments, apart from liking McGann's early boxsets more than you.
Do you listen to/have any thoughts on BF's non Doctor Who stuff? I don't mean Torchwood and Dalek Empire and all that, but like Dorian Grey, Sherlock Holmes, etc.?

the curator isn't the doctor

I'm not particularly interested in a discussion about semantics. Of course you're free to any headcanon you'd like, that's where the show lives after all, but the clear implication (if you can even call it that, it's pretty explicit) is the Curator is a future incarnation of the Time Lord most commonly known as the Doctor. So most people will discuss him as such.

Nope, but I've heards good things about them, as well as Dark Shadows.

>tfw I'm hoping the Steed and Peel hit the mark when I FINALLY fucking buy them.

I was planning on listening to their Hamlet at some stage too, pretty interested in the King Lear they're doing with David Warner (and Louise Jameson and Lisa Bowerman) too. If they can start leeching off some of their best Doctor Who actors into actual more and more actual Shakespeare adaptations, I'll be thrilled.

I've been listening to some of the nu-UNIT audios in bed lately. They help get me to sleep quickly.

>I've been listening to some of the nu-UNIT audios in bed lately. They help get me to sleep quickly.

hey neo do you like my purple tennant shirt

Silence is all I know

What does /WHO/ think of Cushing's Doctor incarnation?

You get to decide who to cast as 14th Doctor.
You can cast anyone, absolutely anyone in the world, so long as they're an actor.

Who do you cast?

Good Morning /who/.
How are you doing? Do you sill hate doctor who so much?

Hayley Atwell.

Jo Bo Ah

>she doesnt even know you exist

Neo certainly does

Either as the Doctor or as the Master, I'm not picky.

Love it almost as much as I love your USB cable!

Mark Gatiss

clyp.it/i3rbkchb

Ite lads here it is as promised, my vaporwave version of the DW theme!

did you overlay a layer of record static noise on purpose? I would get rid of it, vaporwave doesn't do this
I think it would sound better without the bass getting cut out too
I'd go so far as to say it'd sound legitimately good without the additional filtering you put on it

Yeah I kind of overdid it on purpose to poke a wee bit of fun at the genre, I wasn't originally intending this to be legitimately good! I'll get rid of the overlay rn

Sounds nice.

Because it's McGann's head, could you do a vaporwave version of the theme from the TV movie? (youtu.be/wWlMDOeOLsI?t=32s)

It's for my art tablet haha

hey_that's_pretty_good.mp3

vaporwave's a meme genre in the sense that it's largely made by sampling obscure 80s music and playing it slowed down so I feel like a lot of comments on the musical integrity of the genre are valid, but it's atmospheric and comfy as fuck despite that

clyp.it/4zyoom3h

Here it is without the tape saturation (also in stereo)!

Can I download this somewhere without having to make an account on the site?

There we go, enabled downloads.

I think you would be really good at making the background music for our foreman audio

Thank you! I'm legit going to put it on my ipod

they say lymerence officially earned his trip that day

I'm so proud

tfw there are no big finish sales for sylvester's birthday

What did Sonic mean by this?

I have about 9 hours of Doctor Who music queued up perpetually in here

cytu DOT be/r/marigold

Not trying to replace any other streams or anything, just thought I'd share in case anyone else ever wanted it. Just my favourite tracks queued up in order. 99% Marigold stuff.

cytu
.be/r/marigold

please post links like this in the future - it gets past the filter and can be copy/pasted without needing to alter the link at all

Cheers, that's a useful tip

Sonic is pure. Sonic doesn't want nasty hedgehog pussy.

>sonic is pure

What is she doing in there?

l-lewd!

epicrapbattlesofhistory.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:BlueFrackle/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_vs._Doctor_Who

Is it canon, /who/?

>For Rassilon's sake, your rap is worse than your cartoons!
>I'd rather face Scaroth, Daleks and the Judoons

>Stuck between buying Holy Terror and Third Doctor Adventures.
Maybe I can go to the middle and try the companion chronicles.

Scaroth reporting in.

I tried watching Game of Thrones /who/ its literally shit. The first season was pretty good but the start of season 2 just puts me off it in a very bad way. Why do normies like this shit so fucking much? Is something wrong with me or them?

There's nothing wrong with either of you, you just have different tastes. The cultural momentum of the show hit a point a few years ago where people would like it no matter what anyway.

I watched the first episode and got bored
middle earth fantasy settings do nothing for me
do normies just watch it because of the sex?

>89 posts
>19 posters

If anything the sex is a turn off for me, it's not real, and it comes in at random intervals. I don't like it.

A billion people can't be wrong Neo, it has to be me that's got something wrong in my head. I spent all this time downloading episodes manually, one by one, took me a day and a half, and for some reason I just don't want to watch anymore.

>A billion people can't be wrong
Why not?
Lowest common denominator is not a sign of quality

Only canon Doctor besides Hartnell.

She's never going to do it, she even said, let it go.

who decides who is and isn't an actor?

>A billion people can't be wrong
What? That's not how opinions work. There is no right or wrong. Your view is as valid as anyone's.

>it has to be me that's got something wrong in my head
You really should stop thinking like this, it's not even correct and makes it seem like you have low self esteem, and I don't know why you would, because you're an articulate poster so you're clearly smart. Embrace your opinions! They're unique, valid, and worth listening to!

Not everyone likes the same things. Personally, I don't like Capaldi's doctor, but a lot of people do.

>Why do normies like this shit so fucking much? Is something wrong with me or them?
Because the sheer amount of characters and plot threads and the scale of the conflict make it entertaining, even though every season is less and less coherent than the one before it. Because they're hooked and they want to see how it ends.

Just watch until episode 2x9, there's nothing good after that point anyway.

But what about all the different plot threads makes them interesting? You can have a lot of different plot threads but with no emotional investment nobody would care about seeing it through
What about the characters resonates with people?