Just watched Forrest Gump (1994) for the first time

Just watched Forrest Gump (1994) for the first time
8.8/10 on IMDB, Ranked #12

WTF! I hate WOMEN now!

>look mom I poasted it again
shit thread

This is the ultimate chick movie though.

>get to ride all the Chads in college
>get all the Chad hippy dick raw and lots of drugs with no requrcussions
>get Disco Chad dick and high-quality cocaine
>dump your son off with some beta billionaire from your childhood
>live the last few months of your degenerate, pleasure-seeking life in opulent comfort right when your natural looks would have faded anyway

I want a proper discussion on why it's good? Sure it's entertaining to people who've been in the military people and bubba is a good character but what makes it good?

>implying the college football star, medal winning vietnam vet, american ping pong ball champion, inspirational athlete, self made millionaire is not a Chad

I feel sorry for anybody who wasn't alive for the theatrical run. The IRL shitposting was out of control for like two years till Jerry Maguire came along.

>what makes it good
Nostalgia for when Whites were the supermajority in America (aka when America was great).

>raising another man's son
>Chad
Don't think so, buddy.

but it was his son? she named him after her father

>but it was his son?
Watch the movie again, carefully.

and he looked and acted like him. but no, it's actually a cynical movie about cuckolding in the mind of /r9tv/

More like /pol9tv/

did lil forrest get the aids?

"He's your son Forrest"
?

Been like 10 years since I saw it but I thought it was Gump's kid. IDK Gump was cool for a retard and I mostly just felt bad for Jenny.

It has that rare comfy feeling that you just don't get in most movies nowadays.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>trusting a woman

>"I'm gonna go live with the Black Panthers for a while. You'll wait for me won't you, Forrest?"

at least she got AIDS though.

The happiest part is when that sad sack of shit excuse of a woman dies

>comfyfag nonsense

I really hate it.

It's also a mockery of people who succeed in life despite not being smart or "smart" in the Woody Allen neurotic sense. They're laughing AT Gump, not with him.

The fact that it's a narrative in which the stalwart hero only "wins" once he's gotten literally AIDS-infested rank pussy is incidental icing on the cake to that.

Tell me more.

>"Don't you go raising some coalburning roastie's baby, Fawwest."

Whoa, Raimi went a little too far there

What did she actually mean by that?

do people just mentally block the part where her dad was sexually abusing her?

yes she was a cunt but sheesh have some empathy here

>gump spends the entire movie being told exactly what to do by (((them))), gains wealth
>jenny spends the whole movie doing what she wants and has fun, then dies for the sin of not being a slave

really makes you think

lt dan is the most tragic character on cinema

>implying her being a degenerate coalburner with AIDS wasn't part of the Jews' plan

>now he's nothing but a goddamm cripple

Fuck off white knight

I wacthed this at the theater..in a black theater no less...and interestingly enough the last two scence when Jenny came back, Black guys in the theater stood up and started screaming at her in anger.

Overcoming extreme mental and physical devastation and adjusting to a normal healthy life
>tragic

Childhood abuse doesn't grant carte blanche

If it did we should fucking kill anyone abused as a child to save the world from their horrible, inevitable actions as an adult

that's not as bad as you make it sound really
piss off edgelord

Cringe

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

Fucking 1 year olds wanting fucking hugs n shit.

No, you clearly don't. You fucking faggot. You aren't funny

She was 1 year old you fucking insecure autist. Coach should have kicked your bitch ass.

>responding to copypasta