What happened?

what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/news/netflix-plans-to-spend-7-billion-on-content-in-2018-variety/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SJW culture

they hired i'm-a-teengirl-trapped-in-an-obese-ugly-body soapiegays to write scripts

>what happened?
Name one good Netflix Originalâ„¢

All of them are SJW Equality shit where nothing fucking happens.

isn't santa clarita diet a netflix original? that was a good show and looking forward to season 2.

but the rest (including the allegedly super-hero supposedly action) shows are just chick family soap-opera-esque dramas with a little bit of action every 5 episodes or so.

This year was amazing with Ozark and Gypsy. Such a shame they cancelled Gypsy and now we have fucking more capeshit

Ugh! Fucking bitch SJW's.

This post is the only positive thing I e ever read about Gypsy

White genocide propaganda designed to instill in white people that family suburban life is so boring that resorting to cannibalism seems like a good idea

skyler gisondo a cute. A CUTE!

Approving pretty much everything
Not canceling enough shit

Unironicaly liberalism

These.

I'm pretty sure that MC Donald's made some decent burgers once around 1940 before it was a huge fucking chain.

Mass production = garbage

House of Cards. Season 1 was GOAT, the rest varies from good to pretty shit.

Orange is the new Black has it's moments, I like it overall, but some character-arcs are garbage and the main character is the least interesting one in the show.

Stranger Things

Narcos

>implying mcdonalds burgers are not delicious

contrarian poser detected

Bloodline and narcos

But that will probably be it. They're rushing shit out and are infected with the sjw virus

isnt that new 30 rock show on there, i think they call it the unbreakable girl from the last seasons of the office

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

The first season is okay, but they've shifted a lot of the focus to the best friend who is a gay black guy. Kimmy never learns anything and is still naive, which is pretty inconsistent with her character's independent personality. Overall it's pretty shit now, only girls/gays from New York and girls/gays that want to be in New York find it funny.

Did anyone watch Million Yen Women? Pretty enjoyable.

Narcos, Daredevil (S1)

>Name one good Netflix Originalâ„¢
Winter on Fire
Beats of no nation
stranger things
To a lesser degree Okja.
Season 1 of Bojack as well, this is not including house of cards and narcos which I have not watched.

they make some interesing anime like blame and that upcoming godzilla one.

Nothing. It's always shit.

>SJW SJW SJW!

That's literally all the arguments I see from people on here. Some aren't good but get some new game arguments already.

Series of unfortunate events

Flaked season 1

These. Netflix used to be about white nationalism and now it's only nonstop SJW SJW SJW PC liberal globalist (((progressive))) CTR virtue signalling.

First two season of house of cards are good. Assume the series ends there and NEVER click on the following seasons - they retroactively ruin the show

What's wrong with Stranger Things?

I really can't tell but all the show writers they seem to hire seem to be absolute amateurs with extremely underdeveloped ideas/concepts.

A better question is why does every normie seem to be completely enraptured by every fucking show they shit out?

Every show they've produced, namely 13 Reasons Why, Stranger Things and Defenders, has all been overly tropey, overly contrived, predictable garbage. Stranger Things usually gets a pass for this for being a """"throwback""" and nostalgiabaiting but god, all they churn out that I've seen is some of the most fucking lazily written overly tropey shit I've seen on TV. It's all raw talent and (usually) good ideas with no good writers, I don't know how else to put it.

Narcos
House of Cards before they ruined it
I'd argue Daredevil
Stranger Things

Two of those three shows are adaptations. They need to do more ORIGINAL stuff, because their original ideas are actually pretty good.

Bloodline

Orange is the new Black was the first show ever to abandon mid season because I couldn't bare to watch another 4 fucking episodes.
Terrible stuff.

Season 1 of Bloodline and The Crown are the best things they have done

There isn't anything wrong with Netflix originals. Orange is the New Black is a decent show and so is G.L.O.W. Maybe you should get back to your containment board over at .

Daredevil season 1
Stranger Things
Narcos
BoJack before it got fucked

Family suburban life is boring. It's easy to say it isn't when you don't actually have a family or live in the suburbs. I speak from experience and I am not even sure why I am discussing this on a website where the main inhabitants are unmarried neets who fantasize about unrealistic expectations.

>MFW every show has gay propaganda now

Yeah no

Hemlock Grove is underrated shiet.

Ozark is 13/10 kino, fuck off

How did they go from the masterpiece that is Hemlock Grove to the disaster SJW shitshow that is Stranger Things? I don't want to live in this generation anymore.

why does HBO still produced heavier more intellectually engaging content

DIESLOWMOTHAFUCKA

You're a fucking idiot.

Is What Happened to Monday any good?

investors.com/news/netflix-plans-to-spend-7-billion-on-content-in-2018-variety/

7 billion dollars on content next year. They'll blow it on shit and netflix will continue to suck

Gotta secure more good originals before Disney pulls the plug in 2019.

I liked daredevil, if only for Charlie cox

Idk but I can't stand that their movies don't have theater runs. That's one thing Amazon instant has over them. It pisses me off everytime that a movie I'm excited for has the distribution rights bought by Netflix. Now I can't see the new Jeremy Saulner flick in theaters. Say what you will about Okja, but I would have enjoyed seeing the chaotic pig escape scene on the big screen.