youtube.com/watch?v=MBc5Vp3niq8
youtube.com/watch?v=8WP1hUxbNs8
youtube.com/watch?v=hlPOUrY_-Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CGI Starship Troopers
youtube.com/watch?v=MBc5Vp3niq8

youtube.com/watch?v=8WP1hUxbNs8

Woot! theres a new one!

I am the only person who rented many horror shits from the 80ies and 90ies. they made these movies just on the off chance that I would rent them eventually.

I saw it. It was... not that bad if you use the Scyfy Scale of Shit to mesure it with.

How about In the Skin (French movie about self-mutilation. It's great)

KIllshot (2008) orrdinary man against hitmen movie. Decent. Above average. With Thomas Jane, Mickey Rourke and Officer Hothead.

13Teen (2005)

That twist was so predictable. I have nothing against that usually, but you need to have an actual story too, not just a twist.
Yeah, I saw it. My movie channel had it and I like Plummer and Landau.

I've seen it. Does it hold up?

I've seen all 3 of those. Try harder.

You saw 13Teen? The one about the girl alone at night during a strom who gets a knock on her door?

I'm actually impressed.

How about The Lost Future (2010). Decent post-apo movie with a Dead Sean Bean (not really a spoiler at this point of his career).

Dead Mary (2007). The Big Chill meets Evil Dead. I liked it a lot.

Strait-Jacket (1964) William Castle+Joan Crawford.

Evilspeak

I used to get this out the video shop all the time when I was a kid. Still one if my favorite 80s movies.

did he get in trouble for doing this?

is this good

>Fall ill one year
>Bedbound for a week
>Mum buys me a movie to keep me occupied
>Pic related

Bargin bin tier everything

>dude headbanging to heavy metal while chopping wood
>dude taking a huge shit with ass facing the camera
>not much dialog IIRC
How could it not be good?
But seriously, I'd have to watch it again. I remember appreciating it for what it was, an amateurish movie with a small budget.
For that it was pretty good I guess. Fuck it, I'm going to download it right now. Just do the same and go in without any expectations at all, what can go wrong?

>>dude headbanging to heavy metal while chopping wood
This actually happens in the movie? Okay I'm sold.

Great movie, desu. Never saw it being discussed on any imageboard yet. Might rewatch it again. Visuals are stunning, the movie really makes you think.

In My Skin rules. One of my favorites.

I have a feeling the cover artwork was the high point of a lot of those movies you rented.

Sure does. I think everybody digging that viking shit would at least somewhat enjoy it.

I just saw Brainscan (with a pre-JUST Edward Furlong). The opening scene is my new fetish. His neighbour strip in the window and she knows he's watching. She very shy and unsure about it and pretends like she's just preparing for bed.

NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The rest of the movie is okay. Better than I was expecting.

Yup,

a great movie. Launched the careers of Noah Hathway, Julie Louis-Dryfus, and Sonny Bono.

It had the original magical Harry Potter

Seen it.

yeah, kinda

JLD is a prime jewfu.

I'd be surprised if anyone here has even heard of it, it's that bad and forgotten.

Please, don't badmouth William Castle.

I wouldn't DREAM of it. All I'm saying is that Sid coulda given it a little more oomph.

Also, the kiss-hungry girl ghost was my first crush when I was 10. I love this movie.

I remember watching this shit while I was like 13 staying at a friends house in like the late 90's I think? To this day we're still the only people we know who have ever seen it. Shit was hilarious.

edward furlong is probably one of the best child actors of all time. he was so good in all of those silly and flawed films that he did back then. especially little odessa which could have been great if they didn't ruin it with tim roth's stupid gangster storyline and his outrageous brooklyn accent. it should have just been a family drama with the implication that tim roth did horrible things as a criminal and is returning home

youtube.com/watch?v=hlPOUrY_-Es

My movie

Deadgirl
You should all watch it though

guyver 2 dark hero

pic related

all of Sup Forums watched in theaters, literally kino