Who bankroll's these guys, Tony?

what's wrong with jessica jones and daredevil that makes them worse than iron fist?

Are you autistic?

Why do we need Jessica Shit and Muh Dick again?

Make the show about Daredevil and Iron Fist

At this point they don't exist in the same world as the movies. No Sokovia Accords.

no?

why ticks and X?

Forced diversity. If it were up to me, it would only be about IF and DD buttfucking each other like real white men.

That shit only applies to the Avengers or SHIELD dingus

are you asking who is currently bankrolling them?

what have they needed money for?

once they get together, danny can, hes a bazillionare dude

strange question user strange indeed hmmm...

>Luke and Matt will never fight over qt Danny's affections with Matt eventually winning

What's even the point of the show

>reddit

>spacing

Daredevil mentioned the Battle of New York.

? He was saying the Sokovia Accords was to put the Avengers in line with the UN. Apart from mentioning the battle of new york as "the incident" there is no indication of when the netflix series is set in line with the movies.

According to A.O.S it's all powered people. All the Inhumans need to get registered.

>implying

In universe Jessica would be the one turned down, she's the most interesting character, but she's a mess of a human being.

So you can see a white woman get BLACKED like they want you to

Danny is cute!

>Newfag boogyman argument

Its like you have only been here a few months.

Danny is a billionaire

Litterally "justice league: the series"

Why would they need bankrolling? They just go around punching people in their neighbourhoods

>Pissed about Blacked
>Not praising /ourboy/ Dany for BLEACHING an asian girl

step it up, white women are shit

That's called making her a banana, yellow on the outside but she got some white in her.

>Disabled
>Female
>Black
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Danny is a shit in this series but I'll be fucked if that wasn't the plan

Iron Fist and Luke Cage are partners and friends in the comics. Jessica Jones is married to Cage. If anything, Daredevil doesn't belong in there.

Daredevil belongs with Spider-man and the Punisher. They'd need to recast Holland with someone who doesn't look like a 13-year-old faggot, though.

Daredevil has been teaming up with Luke Cage and Iron Fist for ages. Don't forget, at one point Iron Fist was pretending to be Daredevil

Other way around. Jessica and Luke Cage could each just solo the hand, but for some reason, even though Jessica can throw a car, she can't knock down a member of the hand, and Luke just throws people a couple feet, even though he can punch through brick
Danny is supposed to be the greatest fighter, but gets his ass handed to him by regular goons and can hardly even use his fist

Iron Fist is completely redundant with Daredevil around.
And Jessica Jones is completely redundant with Daredevil and Luke Cage around.

>Luke cage: Super strength, practically invulnerable
>Daredevil: Detective, pretty strong, master of martial arts and street fighting, enhanced senses

Jessica Jones has 2 things, strength, and detective skills. Luke and Daredevil cover those, and arguable do it better.
Jessica is apparently a little stronger, but her body is weak, and she can easily be manhandled despite her strength.

Iron Fist has martial arts and a glowing hand. Daredevil is a much better fighter than he is, and even when he is using his glow fist the bad guys still pose a problem for him.

Reminder that Iron Fist got btfo by the hand leader in his own series, while Daredevil held his own against that guy AND another hand leader.

Shadowland arc when

I think it's great that he is a shit.

He constantly tries to tell everyone about his iron fist thing, and how he is the chosen one, but no one gives a fuck.

Hopefully he realises he isn't that special, and stops being such an arrogant cunt.

Daredevil could solo the hand as well. He fought 2 on 1 against two of the leaders, and was holding his own.

why is DD kneeing cage in the head

>she can't knock down a member of the hand

I mean they were highly trained super ninjas while JJ is a alcoholic PI.

White privilege.

White men are legally allowed, and obligated, to knee black people in the face.

He'd probably need a little backup if things got crazy, he's not nigh invulnerable like Luke, but if he was fighting all the hand leaders alone, I think he could take them way better than trash ass Danny.
I just rage when Jessica and Luke do no damage against them

She still has super strength. But always seems to struggle as if the opponent is stronger than her.

No, there was one scene where she kicked some guy and he didn't even budge. She has super strength, the writers/director or whoever just magically forgets Luke and Jessica have super strength when it comes to fighting, except when they need to throw someone

>All powered people
>Iron-man, War Machine, Falcon, Hawkeye and Ant-man affected by it

I honestly put it down to lazy writing and not knowing what to do with Jessica since even in her own show she isn't really a fighter and kind gets out maneuvered by real fighters. Misty Knight would have been a better fourth member.

In truth she is good against goons not ninjas. I wonder what her next season will be if they make more on Netflix. I could see her and Frank crossing paths next, use him as a moral grey area antagonist like he should.

>the truth is we're not so different, you and I...
>we're both Marvel's Defenders™

That's true, but even when she miraculously connects with a hit, it should still do damage

I don't understand what the goal of The Hand is. Gau claims they just want to live long enough to return home but nothing was ever stopping them. Anyone of the 5 leaders could have marched their forces into the city.

Jesus its like they forgot to tell the director who the fucking characters are.

>Hey so this is Dare Devil he is a super ninja with battle armour, he has super hearing.

>This is Luke Cage, he is like a big guy.

>This is Iron Fist, he has a glowing fist, I don't know if he can fight, we should have cast the blond guy from Son's of Anarchy.

>And there is some bitch back there. Get your shooting done by the end of the day.

Didn't the hand even attack cunt low?

Did they ever explain how the caused that Earthquake? That seems like a pretty useful power that would come in handy, surprised they don't do that more.

I thought they did march their forces into the city, and then killed everyone

They destroyed the city.

Is it true that we will never have more mentions to the MCU in general beyond "the incident" because Ike Perlmutter is so petty that he is mad that director asked Disney to remove Marvel Movies from Ike's responsability?

That's what I don't get. If they wanted to return home why wouldn't they stay in the city after taking it over

The higher ups at Marvel are such fuckwads.

No what's her face implied that its there when she told Danny that he only saw what he wanted to see, I would guess they have another safe guard since you can't always depend on Iron fist.

something something hole under the city leading to a massive cave system weakening the foundations or something.
This is what I took away from it though, they didn't bother to explain anything.

They needed the Substance.
Alexandra was dying, and Gao was old as fuck.
Also, the Midland Circle building in the same spot as Ms Cardenas from DD season 1, right? Did Nobu work for Alexandra or the nip guy?

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

>That's called making her a banana, yellow on the outside but she got some white in her.
More like a public toilet, yellow on the outside and full of shit.

>Did Nobu work for Alexandra or the nip guy?
Stick said the Jap pulled Nobu's strings.

>no based Stick on DD's 3rd season
God I hope it's not Elektra or Kingpin again as the villains. The lazy fucks are already rehashing Tennant for Jessica Jones's next season, and we had like 4 seasons of the fucking hand, this shit gets boring fast

You can always spot the faggots who push the cuckold shit with post like this.

This. Enough of The Hand, get some new villains.

This guy gets it
but DD still fits IMO

>In truth she is good against goons not ninjas
This is the chick who got tasered into defeat by two dudes with electric batons or whatever. Jessica is pretty shit.

DD season 1 is GOAT.
Season 2 is great until all the magic ninja shit starts happening more, I just lost it from there.

Is Defenders only about the Magic Ninja shit?

The same organization, yes, but there's no ACTUAL ninjas this time.

Isn't he acting as Daredevil right now? I'm pretty sure he has been during Secret Empire

>got tasered into defeat by two dudes with electric batons

I forgot that part, she is even shittier then I remember.

So is the first half of DD s3 going to be about Matt's adventures in K'un-lun or what?

They wanted to use the Iron Fist to open the way to the dragon bones, so that they could live for longer.
After that, the plan was presumably the same as we always thought - to continue taking over the world and making crazy strong weapons

Part of me wants to say that's gay because atleast ninjas a kinda cool. So it's just magic? See that's gay.

>Matt's adventures in K'un-lun
Wait, was that nunnery supposed to be Kunlun?

I was thinking that be after he escapes K'un-Lun.

If you mean the cave with the dragon fossils, that place wasn't Kun Lun.

I AM THE IMMORTAL IRON FIST

This combined with Luke and Jessica not giving a shit about the public knowing who they mare makes Matt look paranoid for keeping his identity secret.

Why'd they fuck with my DD like this

Matt's the only one with shit to lose by getting exposed, including half of his power to fight crime.

Well, unlike Luke and Jessica, Matt has an actual career outside of his superhero thing. Lawyers are probably held to higher standards than unemployed ex-cons and alcoholic PIs.

If Fisk found out his identity, Matt would be literally dead in no time.

>Iron Fist got btfo by the hand leader in his own series
What? Iron Fist never lost in his series.

>show up to court
>bailiff paid off by fisk shoots him in the fucking face

???????

>He constantly tries to tell everyone about his iron fist thing, and how he is the chosen one, but no one gives a fuck.
He need to say - hey, i killed a dragon.

Can someone explain to me why Tony Stark let this all happen in his own city?

It wasn't two dudes in the end, but yeah.

How do you think they'll handle the inevitable COLONIZATION of Misty Knight scene?

So how Iron Fist - privileged white boy?

JJ - got superpowers from experiments.
LC - same.
DD - trained a bit, but everything mostly thanks to his super senses.
IF - from young age trained hardest he can to be best warrior.

He was born into a rich family, probably if his parents didn't die he would of turned into a huge non-sympathetic asshole.

DD season 2 and iron fist where basicly setup for muh hand as the bad guys.

In defenders they're finaly the bad guys instead of some mystery organisation they have to deal with later. it's better then DD season 2 and iron first but wasn't worth having 2 seasons of setup.

Will Daredevil ever meet up with MCU''s Spider-Man?
If so, will it be family friendly or dark and gritty?

The guy rekt him a bunch of times before he was finally able to gather enough strength to beat him.

Daredevil took on him and the other hand leader at the same time, while the two strongest defenders decided to double team an old woman.

Is Iron Fist supposed to appeal to men with erectile dysfunction? He can't get his fist up constantly.

The power hierarchy makes no sense, to be fair. Luke gets hurt by punches from the leaders. Daredevil takes the same punches and more or less is fine.
How hard do these people hit that they can hurt/knock out Luke Cage? But at the same time they can't shatter Daredevil's skull?

>They will give Daredevil the power of indestructible bones to fit in with the others.

So they literally do in Defenders what they have to do in the Injustice games to have Superman fight Joker, just dumb down the powers?
Fucking gay.

>three super power people
>blind dude with sticks
>only one hiding their face is the blind dude
TOP KEK

The blind dude is also the most skilled and least shit out of the three

that was pretty funny. there was a THICC joke in there too if i remember right.

Out of the four you mean.

nah, that's a blacked asian