A woman leaves her husband on the first day of their marriage after discovering that he doesn't have a toilet...

>A woman leaves her husband on the first day of their marriage after discovering that he doesn't have a toilet. He desperately sets out on a mission to win back his love by standing up to the age-old traditions and values of India.
You can't make this shit up.

Is this movie literally about designated shitting streets?

just think, a country making up a fifth of the world's population that can't defecate properly

I mean, yeah shit culture but there is clearly a movement to change it. We shouldn't shit on the movie too hard.

I liv ein a small village (not in India though) and we dry our poop and use it as fuel (underground, the fumes are evacuated far away so it doesn't stink).

It's the way of the future.

POO

DESIGNATED

>out with the old, in with the new
>a shit in the street is worth two in the loo
>if i had a rupee for every time i slipped in shit i'd leave this hell-hole
>you can polish a turd but you can't find a turd in all of india that isn't watery curry diarrhoea

Truly a bright pooture..., I mean future

world superpower by 2019

>not in twenty-twentypoo

I've heard about cow manure being usable for that, but is human feces really that good for burning since humans don't eat cellulose?

Well no, actually we just get high off the fumes via jenkem

I made a street shitting joke to my dad when he started talking about his Pajeet doctor (just trying to be a troll)
>mfw he said the Ganges was sacred

Is there any country more JUST than India? A complete failure in every aspect desu.

oh is that the river with floating turds and decomposing bodies just meters away from bathing worshipers

Where do you live?

...it's sacred

Goddamn I hate India

Why does he get credit for standing up to traditions if his wife did it first by leaving him? what a sexist piece of shit movie

motherfucker dropping some science in here.

No alcohol?