Why is Xena so loved by everyone, while Daenerys has shitty feminist fans and edgy male haters?

Why is Xena so loved by everyone, while Daenerys has shitty feminist fans and edgy male haters?

Both of them are feminist characters.

Xena was a badass with an interesting personality. The second I never watched because GoT is for fags.

>xena
A true warrior who actually FIGHT with her own forces to achieve her goals, beside that she also has a feminine penis side and a strong force of will she is equal if not strongest than men because she is actually a badass and not just because had a vagina

>Daeneris
MUH KALEEEESHIIII

Because Xena has massive flaws that are thrown in her face almost every other episode, for every person she saved she and her armies during her warmonger days killed dozens if not hundreds, not to mention Callisto who is a constant bloody reminder of what she did and how it affected the survivors.

Because we like our little blonde lesbians as the sub.

>not watching Hercules and Iolaus

Because Sup Forums wasn't around when Xena aired. Can you imagine how many "feminist pandering, muh stronk independen womyn" posts it would have gotten?

which doesn't mean Danaerys isn't kind of a shit character.

I would choose to have sex with 49yo Lucy over mother of faggots anyday

Someone post the webm with the eyebrows.

Feminism makes women 'victims' and that's the real sexism. And that is exactly what you are doing.
Monsters always do things they do in the name of good. Muslims terrorists fight for god, nazis for germany, communists for equalty, and feminists for equal rights.
In reality they are they are the real oppressors

Xena VS Mum of Wyverns

>Xena throws her chakram and decapitates Danny
>dragons drown in their own tears
>but not before Xena take a naked showe rin their falling tears
>while Gabrielle write a scroll about their day >but she forgets to include that random encounter in it
>Joxer and his bad bartering skills get two paragraphs

>tfw you'll never be Joxer the mighty
;_;

Xena will be.

>not Jorah the mighty

>not watching both back to back

bit of an environmental nut but what woman isn't.

>RT: Were you ever interested in The Evil Dead before you married Rob Tapert?

>Lucy Lawless: There was some talk about it for the last 10 years. Rob’s kind of the television guy so he would want to do it in the television format, but figuring out what that is and writing it, it’d be easy to mess this one up… Fans have very high expectations. You don’t want to let them down. I think it was just time now because Bruce was of the age where it was now funny to go back and find Ash exactly where we left him. Now he’s an aging Lothario and it’s hysterically funny.

>Rotten Tomatoes: Did you see the Evil Dead movies in their time, before you married Rob?

>Lawless: I didn’t see them in their time. I saw them when I was 17 and I stomped out after the first five minutes where the girl gets, shall we say, mutilated by the evil roots of the tree. I was so mortally offended that I got up and I stomped out saying, “These people are misogynists and sick and that movie’s awful.” Twelve years later, I was married to one of them. Trick of fate.

Because when that showed aired, nobody gave a shit about "MUH STRONK FEMALE CHARACTERS", "MUH FEMINISTS" "HNNNNG".
It was just a decent show with a decent actor that didn't try to spew political shit in our faces every episode that aired.

I never felt opressed by a feminist.

well Xena is a badass and actually does shit herself.

Dany does shit all herself. It's always her advisors, or her dragons, or her warriors doing shit for her, and when she does take things into her own hands she either fucks up, or does crazy shit that probably shouldn't have worked.

because midriff

Nostalgia bias. I'm also 100% sure most anons havent watched new episodes of GOT and only watch out of context clips on YouTube to be relevant.

>she burns people
>EVIL!
>made examples of traitors

>Luke cage white privilege
>THIS IS AN INSULT
>Cage explaining Danny could use connections instead of exposing himself

>implying i give a shit about you or your life

>doesn't even talk about Xena but somehow drags Luke Cage into the argument

fuck off.

I've only seen this kind of thing on the internet in certain niche places.

Please leave your house.

The problem is the word 'feminist'. It used to pertain to strong female role-models like Xena, but now it's about misandry.

Reading comprehension

Xena had to fight herself and not just get handed victory by the authors.

Can Xena win against Jaime in a sword fight?

because emilia can't act

>but now it's about misandry.
this

Dany wasn't written to be liked or a feminist character. In fact she's extremely flawed.

It's just that in the show D&D decided to go away from this cause numale.

Prime Jaime versus Prime xena? no contest, Xena is practically wonder woman

Also this: But a good example of a female character on that shit show is Catelyn Stark.

I never watched Xena when it aired, but I really liked LL in Ash VS Evil Dead
Is it worth watching today?

Yeah she's an amazonian princess right?
Jaime would still have a chance but would have to rely on the chaos of battle or some shit idk how sword fights in war work I've never done it.

Exactly, like all the females characters in the show. Not to mention also making male characters as female oppressors, like that rape that never happened in the books

butthurt much ? you have no argument against that to the point where you have to shitpost loudly ?

I'm still angry about what the show did with Drogo. Genuinely hurts both his and Dany's character.

>Yeah she's an amazonian princess right?

No, but she was trained by them as well as 16 gajillion other high tier warriors including god of war Ares himself, and she's led numerous others into battle as well. She has way too much experience over Jaime.

this show is just feminist propaganda and fan fiction
I want them out of my entertainement.

Because
>muh dragons!
>I'm just here to save everyone from...
>the throne is mine because daddy!
>fire and blood!

Also, Dany's audience
>slayyy queen, show those men!
>if you don't like her, you're a misgynist nazi!

Xena just went around beating up bad guys and looking cool

Dany is entitled and worthless without her WMDs

>Men is ebil and creates wars
>I will kill all ebil men with my own men who i rule over with 3 dragons and threaten them with death
>I have killed more than most male rules and enslaved a giant army

Are the viewers retarded? youre not suppose to side with Dany, she is a bad person

I've never watched GoT, but I did watch plenty of XWP growing up. One thing I can say about the latter is that no one ever went out of their way to point out that Xena was a strong brave womyn who don't need no man and ain't gonna take your mansplaining etc.

I have a feeling the same can't be said about GoT.

But he does came up every night to buttfuck her while she cries, and she actually consider suicide because of how miserable she is.

>When Robert ruled the kingdoms were at peace and talk of reunification was had.
>YASS SLAY QUEENS take over and everything turns to war and murder

See no matter how hard they push their agenda they have just spelled out how shit Women are at ruling.

Xena was liked because people decided to like her.
Dany has characters in the show telling you she's amazing and we should like her despite having no likeable qualities.

I women are so strong, why is Dany surrounded by men and has no women in her armies ?

because we have fragile white males pissing themselves and getting triggered each time they're reminded women and minorities exist

sorry cunt, doesnt work anymore

>Are the viewers retarded? youre not suppose to side with Dany, she is a bad person

That's the thing. She is objectively bad, but it is unintended. Dany is genuinely seen as the hero of the series by the writers and the majority of the audience.

The wedding night between Dany and Drogo is different from the book, yes. But that is pretty much the only time he treats her kindly. The rest of the time he just drinks himself retarded and fucks her without mercy.

>Dany's complex motivations to kill for power
Just curious but what were they? And how are they any diff from the shows

>doesn't work anymore
>the whole nation just saw an autistic alt right white male commit a spree murder with his car because he's butthurt about non-racists

LOL fuck off back to your echochamber

She's great this season so far

ALELELELEL.ELELELE.LEEEEEAGH
fuck you, spam filter

>She's great this season so far

oh wow

GoT could've been this generations Straw Dog.

feels bad man

Is Xena the strongest warrior in television history? No one can beat her. Not even Buffy has a chance.

She is the female Chuck Norris
I hate dany, and I see no problem with that scene with Xena

Woah

Hercules and Callisto have whupped her ass before

Well, yeah, in her own show. No one outside of the show can beat her though is what I initially meant.

>still fap on her

that was epic
Can I have more user please ?

Don't have much action unfortunately.

The thing people forget Xena wasn't only badass fighter - she was sexy as well, and very attractive woman, unlike bitch in a GoT, who never could pull out sexy look even with both tits exposed. Ugly face cockblock any non numale instantly.

There is naked and fucking Xena in Spartacus tv series.
I do not recommend to watch it though - she is too old there and lost her beauty significantly.

Maybe if you are a gay

Xena is a hero both in the show and the real world. Danaerys is a monster in the show but we're meant to like her.

because people don't hate daenerys for being a woman. they hate her for being an incompetent, shit character.

Step aside Xena.

This town isn't big enough for both of us.

>Xena
Literally who?

>not Griffith and Guts after battle

Even a nu male could crack your skull like it's nothing.

Why should manly men respect a
yass slay queen who acts bad ass ?

Back to the trashbin, Buffybot

Here's the real stars of the show.

It was a different time user
Back then it didn't matter
You could have strong female characters and it was nice and entertaining. There was no reddit, there was no tumblr, there was no Sup Forums, there were no drumpfkins or libcucks or terrorism or angry lesbian marches... it was a better time.

>You will never bang Meg the barmaid
but let's be honest, who hadn't?

Lawless is still a fox what the fuck are you talking about. Spartacus does suck though. No amount of borderline softcore could save it.

This girl has more in common with Xena than Daenerys does

Also I've seen some shitposting about her but I'm still like 90% sure Sup Forums at least likes her better than Dany

I don't remember much from Xena buy I think Buffy wouldn't be able to beat her without the help of her scooby gang. But then again she defeated a god. Did Xena have a weakness?

>0:44

those abs tho holy fug

you're probably referring to people complaining about how they made her the strongest fighter in the show until she got overtaken by arya. that's not shitposting; it's a valid grievance. if it wasn't for that, people would have no complaints. book brienne is much better.

>that ending where Joxer's soul is in future Gabrielle's body, Xena's soul is in future Joxer's body and Gabrielle is in future Xena's body.
I guess everything worked out.

>Did Xena have a weakness?
Gabrielle

I downloaded xena a few years ago adn I keep forgetting about it I should really watch the whole series through one of these days.

The most unbelievable female warrior ever. Hated that stupid show.

Hercules was there at the right time, he confronted her when she was already doubting her murderous path and meeting him was the catalyst she needed to change her ways. Compare the battle at Olympus where Hercules fights Zeus and Xena fights everybody else combined.

Callisto's something though. She's spent her entire life molding herself into the ultimate anti-Xena weapon and she clearly fights with equal skill, greater fury and passion but less discipline

If I recall the one time Callisto and Hercules met she fucking demolished him and he would have died if he didn't have the luck and awareness to throw her down a hole at the last moment

GTFO kid, this thread for grownups

Xena went up against Caesar multiple times and LOST, she then uses other peoples forces to delay and weaken him and after all that takes it upon herself to strip naked, tar herself and then sneak in and try and assinate him.

The saga between her and Rome including using her daughter against her was great.

also callisto.

>If I recall the one time Callisto and Hercules met she fucking demolished him and he would have died if he didn't have the luck and awareness to throw her down a hole at the last moment
Was that regular Callisto or ambrosia of the Gods power Callisto?

So erotic to watch her sleeping.

Everything else she does is kept as close to plausibility as possible - she's trained in combat since childhood, she has a Valyrian Steel sword, she is a monstrous physical specimen. Melee combat isn't an RPG where higher stats always win, it's plausible that she COULD beat just about anybody.

The Arya thing was stupid though because even if you dismiss the parrying that fight would have been over when that boot landed. Brienne was clearly "not trying" because after that moment Arya would've ended up like Oberyn Martell

>unbelievable
Why?

During that fight she was running under the Golden Apple, which doesn't grant any special strength but makes it impossible for the person who eats it to actually die

Xena even threatens her later that just because she can never die doesn't mean she can't chop her into 1,000 pieces and leave her like that for eternity

Pros:
Actress who playing Brienne looks like a woman who can slash someone with a sword.
Cons:
Unfortunately she is ugly, unlike Lucy. She isn't wearing revealing armor either (which is a sad trend today)