What's the point of this show?

Is it trying to brainwash liberals and middle class whites into drug dealing?

Other urls found in this thread:

thermnagency.com/breaking-bad/
youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep.

it was also the best show of the past 20 years..

the point is entertainment. stop over analysing everything you turbo autist

The plot is that white guys will do anything for their family just so their bitch wives ruin everything.

People who find political messages in everything are severely autistic.

thermnagency.com/breaking-bad/

Yeah, because it made drug dealing look so goddamn glamorous.

Funny how a white man can turn drug dealing into a multimillion dollar business, meanwhile spics and blacks spend it all on cars and jewlery.
Really makes you think.

It's responsible for the moment when reddit collectively pissed themselves with excitement: youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs

this
most of the Walt's enemies weren't white (like Gus, Tuco) and got defeated so BB is trying to show that white people are better at selling drugs and therefore a superior race

It was entertaining, that was the point to entertain. Go back to Sup Forums.

It shows the destruction of the American dream at the hands of well meaning progressives and conservatives. In a just society Walt would have been a psychologically stable captain of industry that increased the standards of living of the entire human race, instead of a psycho gradually broken down by the slave morality of his lessers.

muh Scarface white people equivalent tv series

Cubans are white and based.

sorry what i meant to say was
muh Scarface white people "drug" equivalent tv series

Cubans are annoying and loud as fuck
Don't be fooled by the white skin
.t live in Miami

Gus was pretty legit, more than Walt I'd say

ye i`d like to think that Walt ruined everything in fact, if he wasnt such a paranoid fuck
Gus had a perfect incognito system working there and Walt shat all over it

Probably a condemnation of the drug trade and the war of drugs.

It's kino

early seasons were about midlife crisis, pride, dealing with adversity and the injustices of life.

then it turned into SCIENCE LMAO IM HEISENBERG BITCH reddit drivel

this is a pretty crazy but maybe, just maybe, it is made to entertain.

Yes. The point of breaking bad is dealing drugs makes you rich and everything works out in the end so you should do it.

obvious bait is bad bait

point was that US healthcare system is fucked up when a HS chem teacher has to deal drugs to pay for his cancer treatment

I hope you die you commie faggot

Yes OP it is. Breaking Nigger (as I like to call it) is all about decent white middle class liberals turning into gorillas that threaten the very fabric of white values. We need to march to stop this from turning our children into niggers and drug dealers. I will be at your local civil war statue tomorrow evening at 8pm, Bring torches and pillow cases. Also a pair of scissors to cut some air holes in the pillows. Thanks for your support.

>decent white middle class liberals

You're right but not for the reasons you probably think you are.

t. Walter White

Scarface was originally Italian

Only the ones who supported Based Castro. Cuban Exiles are the most annoying fucking group of people in this country. See: Little Marco

>What's the point of this show?
Hate when people say this. What's the point of any show/movie? Just to entertain. Dumb question.