Why did this movie piss off so many Christians?

Why did this movie piss off so many Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSWRdbSQK0
youtube.com/watch?v=jLnv0mA2W_U
youtube.com/watch?v=LVEB9gaamx8
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/index.html&ved=0ahUKEwj3hbCY0ebVAhUD6mMKHf-rCb4QFggvMAE&usg=AFQjCNH7UllTxRmZXbAm-sk0L3SEm79Xsg&cf=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably the rock monsters.

Because EVILution
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OwSWRdbSQK0

Because it didn't portray the deluge like in the bible, basically cause a bunch of retards to go on a permanent state of butthurt for quite a while.

Because chriatains are literally retarded and don't even know what the bible describes let alone what a movie can do.
Christains are the worlds first pure cucks. They don't realize their book written by man is fantast. This is likely the most faithful biblical adaptation.

>bible describes angels clad in earth
>mad about rock angels
Wew

Because American Christians are even more retarded than regular Americans

Can confirm, American.

>fallen angels
>good guys

>Samyaza
>good

Sheeet...

because it was a movie about mental illness (the true source of abhramic religions)

Because the same berries that put Emma Watson into heat put Cosby on trial.

I tip my hat to all of you, my fellow atheists. Now let's continue our discussion in r/atheism before it gets pruned.

It's your typical hollywood anti-Christian and anti-Humanist message

youtube.com/watch?v=jLnv0mA2W_U

You have to be 18+ to post here. Also lose weight, your health will thank you

is that the guy from master and commander?

Probably because it was kino

I'm older than 25, young boi

Haven't read the bible am I missing out on anything or should I just watch the movie?

>anti humanist
>about family
>noah loves animals and doesn't want gluttony
>wholistic
Go back

>god wants to kill all humans
>humans are bad animals are good

fuck animals

>thinking this is an argument against the film
That's the bible you're mad at

Which son turned negroid when he saw Noah naked?

The Bible is saying not that "humanity" was wiped out but that we became monsters thanks to alien intervention in the form of rapes and had to be cleansed from the Earth and rebooted.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVEB9gaamx8

This movie was retarded and turned me off aronofsky adapting anymore classic stories in general, including batman

They should make a distorted movie about Allah and see how moderate Muslims react

>classic stories
>batman
Stick to superhero movies pleb

>movie about Allah
Allah is the abrahamic god.

it did?

Yes it did it was controversal with religiousfags yet still aronofskys highest grossing film.

And? Tell that to the Muslims that will iinevitably Shoot up a movie theater over it

>Shoot up a movie theater over it
Or an american, right.

I don't think you can suggest a causal relationship between desert people and cinema shootings when someone was willing to do it just because a gay cowboy died

>humans are bad animals are good
Animals are dicks because they don't know better. Humans are dicks because they want to and it's easy.

Because it was purposefully inaccurate and blasphemous.

/thread

Back to r*ddit, fedoras

yes because Muslims acting irrationally over potrayals of Mohammed or Allah is totally unheard of.. oh wait
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/05/04/us/garland-mohammed-drawing-contest-shooting/index.html&ved=0ahUKEwj3hbCY0ebVAhUD6mMKHf-rCb4QFggvMAE&usg=AFQjCNH7UllTxRmZXbAm-sk0L3SEm79Xsg&cf=1

Butthurt christfag, leave this place you fucking faggot, people like you don't deserve cinema.

>yes because americans acting irrationally over potrayals of God or Jehovah is totally unheard of.. oh wait

Did Christians attack people over Noah? Did they wish death on people over passion of the Christ?

Kys forever wrong you are the film is amazing

They loved passion, they were pretty mad with noah but had no one to attack, I think.