We watched Black Hawk Down in class

>We watched Black Hawk Down in class

>Somali kid was raging almost the entire time

>Not because they portrayed Somalis as violent warlords but because they cast West Africans to play them

>Says horrible shit about how they look like wide nosed apes

>Get curious look at Somali forum, they all hate this film because of the casting

>but they love Captain Phillips because they cast real somalis even though the Somalis were animals in that film

What are some casting choices that angered certain ethnic groups?

i dont think you can watch this movie without turning racist
fucking muslims

Same

Just like Mob movies redpilled me on Italians

>being redpilled means buying into stereotypes and respresentations rather than a concrete reality.

Literally backwards

Muslim isn't a race. You must make an active choice to beleive that pedophile warlord is a prophet of god.

>Uhh...aren't Somalis West Africans?

you can't be this retarded

>somali kid in class
why havent you curb stomped him yet?

The Birth of a Nation.

You live in Minnesota or Sweden?

Because he is the curb now.

Well of course, it's like having a true american guy named John who is a trucker that always grabs a beer when he gets home to his wife, 2 kids and dog living in a nice suburban neighbourhood, but he's played by a fat mexican

at least west africans have somewhat functioning nations like nigeria
somalis are pathetic

They cast a spic to play Italian-American war hero John Basilone in HBO's The Pacific, which angered a lot of people.

To be fair, the only reason Nigeria functions (barely), is its ridiculous amount of natural resources.

>Well of course, it's like having a true american guy named John who is a trucker that always grabs a beer when he gets home to his wife, 2 kids and dog living in a nice suburban neighbourhood, but he's played by Idird Elba.

FTFY

>but he's played by Idird Elba.

>Implying this isn't the optimal outcome

Yeah Idris Elba is much more like a classy british gentleman that gets all the girls but is actually a spy

It's dyng out slowly, but casting bulgarians or romanians to play russians is not even funny anymore.

Living with Italians redpilled me on italians

Literally they're all connected to some dodgy shit

Pizza places are not always legit businesses lads

the balls on this guy

Also helps that it's not full of Somalis, the lowest breed of niggers and therefore the lowest class of human on earth. Fuck somalis

Well, I can sort of sympathize. Imagine if they made a movie about vikings, but all the vikings were played by hairy, sweaty greeks

Fucking BEGONE reddit

Do Russians get angry?

At first it was just funny, but with tine it turned into disappointment.