Was Scrubs good?

Was Scrubs good?

Yes, just ignore season 9 because that was ABC wanting more when they ended it with season 8 originally. Season 9 is more of a spin off.

Yeah but I would never go back and watch it because I know it's only that good as a memory.

theres an unintentional upskirt of a young girl in the episode "my day at the races" after the opening theme when JD is talking about turning 30

actually, scrubsfag here. ive watched through many times (i watched season 9 only twice to give it a second chance and its still garb). but as long as you still enjoy the characters, you still like the show. at some point you do get a little tired of J.D. constantly putting his foot in his mouth. especially after he becomes an attendee.

Same here user, especially since I rewatched the series recently. It still holds up today, and the characters are still really great.

Dr. Cox + Dr Kelso interactions were the best. Also the janitor was a great character as well.

No, but yes. It's relative. The dark ages of TV were ending at the time and there was nothing else to watch on cable.

pics?

SCRUBS (formerly sneeds)

The first 3 seasons are GOAT then it's hit and miss

>tfw you get finished fully fucking one
>only to find the other standing at the end of the bed with lust in her eyes

Bury me afterwards because my pelvis would be destroyed

I rewatched it a while back and it wasn't as good as I remember. The first season was the best one. It was still comfy, but there was a lot of poorly written relationship drama that just did nothing for me.

this

Smarter man than I. Occasionally I think "it's been n years since I saw it, maybe I'll watch it again", but I still remember all the jokes when I try.

shitty reddit show

Some of the relationship drama was bad but it's one of the few comedies that can have you laughing then near tears the same episode

It works as a comedy and a medical show

It's of it's time. Like how Full House is stuck in that late 80s/early 90s "everything is wholesome" era, Scrubs represents the "wacky random and snark" of the mid-2000s.

There is truth to this but also keep in mind that there is a sincerity there since that WAS the style of humor. Unlike say Fuller House which tries to fabricate that same corny 80's feel but fails miserably

Snub's Scrub & Tub

it's real, what an odd fucking thing to remember

I really liked scrubs except every scene with Carla, I FUCKING hate that insufferable cunt. And when Elliot turned into a annoying how.
And every, yes every guest star was fucking annoying.

I just wanted JD and the guys. Is that too much to ask?

Did the "wacky, random and snark" attitude really end?

I got sick of JD after every horrible decision he made.
It's not even funny or relateable, it's annoying.
I still like the show and most the other characters.

Best two characters incoming

Why hasn't Sarah Chalke had my children yet?

Redpilled.
Ain't falling for the "Have babies and buy our baby supplies so they can grow up and giving us shekels, goy."