Wonder Woman just reached 800 millions worldwide

and without Japan

I was also pleasantly surprised by the movie. Although I didn't like the DC CGI fight at the end. Which also killed the other DC movies for me. They should really stop doing that bullshit.

how is this possible when it was boycotted by lebanon? LEBANON!!!

it took a month to go from 700 to 800 million?

I hope the novelty appeal of "wahmen in power" fades out soon. It fucking hurts seeing mediocore capeshit trash like this get so much money while art shit like Kubo and Two Strings fucking bombed.

Maybe he should have brought more strings then.

Kubo and Two Strings had a cucked trailer which is part of why it bombed.

Capeshit made money wow thanks for the thousanth update thread. Btw Beauty and the Beast has the highest opening for a female lead film at 300 something million.
Fuck your jew skinny fuck ugly cunt

I bet muh feminism is the reason why whedon changed the script to Diana killing Alpha male steppenwolf

hopefully she can buy a brain with all that money

>actress didn't realize her people forgot to take off a tag
>somehow means she's retarded

So, well short of $1bn.
Less than BvS LOL
Even Batman solo hit $1bn TWICE

>Beauty and the Beast
>Misogynist story about domestic abuse
>500 million in the US, 1.3 billion worldwide

Patriarchy wins again

Thanks feminists

I like cute feminist femydoms though, what's your point?

>acting like an edgy kid
>not even seeing the movie
Lmfao at ur lyfe

It's a not a terrible superhero movie but it's decidedly average. It's on the same sort of level as Thor and The Fist Avenger at best - in fact the entire plot is basically an amalgamation of those two scripts.

Man Kubo was so good. I loved it. Cannot reccomend enough. One of the few recent movies that made me hold my breath during a fight scene. It really tugged on my heartstrings. (Pun intended.)

When does Laika's new movie come out? Can't wait!

In 20 years, Kubo will be looked at more favourably.

No, it's just because she's jewish.
She's going to take that cardigan back tomorrow for a refund.

Why are jews so much smarter than everyone else?

This can't be happening

How much money did this movie make from people trying to prove a point

Kubo wasn't that great. It's stop-motion animation and cgi was fantastic but it story was lacklustre.

Somebodys gotta kill him every body got butthurt over supes killing

I enjoyed the movie still i got this feeling like its really being shilled and though its nice to see marvel get btfo by wondie ive never liked it when a movie gets shilled this hard

>this is what normies watch
lmaoing at cape shit fans.

I saw a fit guy wear a WW logo T-shirt to work the other day and I didn't think it looked weird because it's strangely manly and cool.

That must be why it was successful.

No one cares about your stupid kiddie toys on strings shit, ching chong.

Some people keep comparing WW to First Avenger despite the fact Steve and Diana also started as World War era comics, but if that's the case WW beat FA at its own game.

literally every big budget hollywood movie does that ''DC CGI fight'' at the end

You're being crafty here DCuck. Nobodies calling it a copy of The First Avengers because they're both set during a World War, it's called a copy because (amongst other things) a character called Steve sacrifices himself to save the world by destroying a super advanced plane he's on.

Never mind that. It's now the highest grossing Origin Movie ever made.

C'mon Sup Forums for a film we all said would flop this is pretty funny

Japan doesn't give a fuck tho

literally no one else besides you butthurt spider flop fans noticed this
stay mad MCUck

Nani?

ahem frozen?

>DC
>winning
>ever
Nice try dcuck

You are losing even more badly user, what the fuck you doing

Will we get a sequel where Wondy Gaddot BTFO palestinians in Gaza? It has to happen.

Shut the fuck up

t. loser MCUcks

>caring about how much money movies for babies make

you've ruined this board

He was supposed to be killed by dearkseid at the end

Cape films aren't big in Japan anyway. It will be an extra 10 mil though

Do you even know how much 100 million are?
100,000,000$ Quite a large number there, tinkerbell.

It's the same two people reposting the comparison month after month.

The funniest thing is, one of the first positive reviews of WW even compared it to FA weeks before release, yet almost nobody cared ever since.

I will never watch it

They don't need your money stupid

>implying that many japs will watch it 3 months later when it comes in digital HD just next week

So why are you mad?

Keep denying it Sup Forums

100% this. I even went to see it again with my gf and I didn't get bored the second time.
Pretty well written and directed movie. Not flawless but highly entertaining and with some actually clever stuff.

You need to type this in japanese, shill

What the fuck does frozen have to do with Wonder woman?

DCucks think Wonder Woman will make another 200 million in japan

Where's that user that kept tracked of all the shit Sup Forums sweared WW was going to flop/bomb, be a disaster etc.?

How many superheroes made more than Wonder Woman in their solo films? And I mean real solo movies, no bullshit like CW.
Only Batman, Superman and Spider-Man made more in their debuts (and WW did more than all of their reboot debuts), and Iron Man made more in his third movie.
It made more than every single Marvel movie that was not a team movie, except Iron Man 3.

keep denying it

Whatever, dude. I'm just happy I finally could enjoy a DC film after all these years, instead of just trying to find elements to like in a shitty movie.

lol @ Boomerang returning to help his friends.
More like he returned to do jack shit like in the rest of the movie.

>"no one even knows who Wonder Woman is, DC IS FINISHED!"
>rumors that a former WB employee says that WW is a mess
>"DCucks on suicide watch! JUST!"

>trailers come out
>"AHAHAHAHAH SO SHIT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATHE ROTTEN TOMATOES IS GOING TO BURY THIS TURD! CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS IS GOING TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH WONDER WOMAN!"

>critics first reactions on twitter were overwhelmingly positive
>"fucking shills I swear, look at this review on IMDb saying it's shit without talking about the movie at all, damn this is going to be hilarious!!"

>embargo drops, WW has more praise than Logan and anything in the MCU since Avengers or so
>"fucking SJW shills this movie is SHIT audience scores are going to crush it lmao"

>audience scores currently sit at 92% on a 4.5/5 rating, higher than anything Marvel
>"h-heh well who cares it's still going to fucking BOMB look at this picture of an empty theater (I swear these retards were posting those pictures here lol)"

>WW crushes all predictions and opens at more than $100M, beating IM1, GotG, Doctor Strange, Logan, TWS and more
>"w-well until you see the DROP, 80% at least, DC is dead bury it consider this mercy etc etc"

>"T-The Mummy will crash this movie with no survivors! Can't Bruise The Cruise!"
>it critically panned and flopped

>WW has one of the smallest drop for a CBM ever and the 3rd weekend drop is even smaller
>on it's 3rd weekend it's making more than CW and AoU (Avengers movies)
>already outgrossed TWS and Doctor Strange entire domestic runs after two weeks and it's making more money overseas than dom so far while no release yet in Ger/Jap/foreign markets

>"Cars 3 will bury it!"
>doesn't even make a dent

>"Transformers 5 will finish it!"
>WW doesn't drop, actually rises 23%, T5 tracking for the lowest opening of its franchise ($63-65M)

>"WW bombed! it hasn't even passed 500M! DC is finished!"
>crosses $600M threshold on the same day user posted this

>"how is this happ-"
>$650M on its 4th weekend

Where's part 2?

Didn't save it. Something something Homecoming will stop it, will never pass Deadpool, will never reach 400/800 mill.

Yeah you said the same on Sup Forums. Nobody cares about you user. You're not important in anyway

I was testing to see who is the samefag making these threads

Nips liked frozen because of (probably) child friendly yuri anime loli pretty blond princess aesthetic and meme theme song all of which wonder woman does not have. It's going to do no different from usual capeshit in Japan.

>People will pay $20.00+ to see this

TMNT 1 had better costumes and fight scenes than Wonder Jewess.

Wonder Woman looks cheaper than Game of Thrones.

The dark knight ?

Holy fuck shills confirmed.

DCucks: overseas doesn't matter unless it makes 100 million in Japan