Smokes

>smokes
>diet consists of pancakes, coffee, cherry pie, milkshakes, and whatever else he currently feels like eating
>has never done a push up in his life, doesn't even know what a 'gym' is
>has had sex with Isabella Rossellini, Monica Bellucci and thousands of other starlets
>hair that will be exhibited in museums after his death and will be studied by scientists for centuries
>makes kino after kino like no one's business
>always a smile on his face

How do I become like him? What's his secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A
youtube.com/watch?v=3jZ_HkaTXh8&t=2042s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he wears a rug dude.

transcendental meditation

David Lynch is ascended. There was never a man such as him and there never will be again.

Wrong.

Illuminati pedophile rituals

This. Have you even watched his one of many talks about TM op?

He started that in his older age. He's been an Auteur Chad for all his life though

Isn't Tim Allen a big coke head?

Seinfeld also talks up TM. He's pushing 70 and looks great.

there are people doing that and they are BALDS

He's into transcendental meditation. Probably does a bit of yoga as well. I can imagine him doing The Five Tibetans but in a secret way that grants power and youth.

No he didn't. He started in 73 when he was in his late twenties

This bullshit of Lynch being a ladies man is hilarious, he has constantly had wives and the only actress he fucked is Rosellini. Plebs not getting that all that smooching with Amick is a playful nod and nothing else to perpetuate such rumors is mind numbingly idiotic.

He is the father to Sheryl Lee's kid.

balding is genetic my man
no amount of meditation will stop it

>She was at one time married to Jesse Diamond, a photographer and son of singer and songwriter Neil Diamond. They have a son, Elijah, born in 2000.[12]

But yes her son's hairdo vaguely resembled Lynch's in a recent instagram photo so it must be it! You cyber sleuth you!

I'm glad Lynch made Coop a retard for all the "mmm coffee" normies, now he should make the last 4 episodes all about Gordon fucking every hot woman on the show.

get plugs or a wig

but still, he has never had a shortage of pussy

hes a liberal so none of that matters

pretty much all artists are liberal user...

>being a retard alt righter

lol

Lynch is insane though.

I met him and he rambled something about how moon has the answers to all my questions in life, that I need to focus on it during full moon.

What's his best movie?

Blue Velvet

you got lynched IRL my man, you should be grateful

Mulholland Drive, but Twin Peaks: The Return will be his magnum opus when it is finished.

They divorced because Lynch knock the dude's wife up after a year of marriage, of course it's his kid

rape your daughter and make a tv show about it

tbqh im a bit interested in astrology and full moon times are really great to do stuff or think, whatever it may be.

theres an eclipse on 21st, be active on that day.

Fire Walk With Me

A Fire Walk With Me, don't believe Eraserhead plebs

MH or FWWM

without A

He's a borderline autist and is treated like a kooky once was heroin using child by many, stop projecting your female insecurities lads. No wonder he's liked by Sup Forums and myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A

Lost Highway
Fire Walk With Me if you count TP as a preparation

FWWM is probably the most underrated movie ever. Not only it's arguably the best horror movie of all time (A coin toss between it and Lost Highway), it also has the best female acting performance in cinema history.

spotted the alt right bitch baby

I can't be active that day, im going to watch the eclipse

showed "the elephant man" last night to wifu.
that could be the masterpiece..

Inland Empire

but once The Return is finished, that will be his magnum opium

The Straight Story, but they are all kino.

that's because he's a famous director with lots of money

Fire Walk With Me

but once The Return is finished, that will be his mango opius

unironically this

hes done TM for years and years, take the tm pill

Reminder that his first wife cucked him

He supported Reagan and is more anti-government than left or right.

Lynch's son is cute, CUTE!

yeah, but no matter on what level he has been socially throughout life, he has always gotten the primo poon

Trump called Regan the worst president of all time. Alt-right kiddies hate Regan

monster hunter?

How do I start with transcendental meditation without paying the cult fee?

You don't friend so fix your credit card or die

>subtle kino-esque negative filter
>that hair
Yeah, I'm convinced

Would you like to know the term alt-right was a fabrication created on a single weekend news cycle?

I dont think his first wife was primo poon at all. If you're gonna imply Lynch was always a womanizer, then you will agree that Robert Crumb was always womanizer, and that his fame had nothing to do with it

Finnish genes

who cares, before that we had another term that described the same thing. "Sup Forumstards"

>Those Innsmouth fingers

as opposed to terms that weren't fabricated by someone on some day?

what is a non fabricated term? what the fuck does that mean?

he hasn't

>a man's attitude goes some ways, the way his life will be
Having friends and ambitions is the first step. The second step is making your friends like you and fulfilling your ambitions.

no it wont, twin peaks: the return is a joke he is playing on all the TP superfans who revere it as some artistic masterpeace but never venture out into other works of art, his or otherwise.

Who said that?

nope, it was used on Sup Forums before that

why are right wingers such lying little fucks

100% Aspergers

meditation

>has never done a push up in his life, doesn't even know what a 'gym' is

But he does spend a lot of time outdoors and doing physical work like carpentry.

The word fabrication has a disingenuous connotation to it. From my context and assuming I was talking to people with at least half a brain it's pretty clear what I mean.
What a childish attitude.

>trying this hard

pipe down nigger

find the archives and you will see it wasn't even a thing on Sup Forums

yes it was

The Cowboy

nah

But it really wasn't. Sup Forums had a laughing fit when it caught on. Stop getting worked up and assuming i'm right wing silly.

You sit down and meditate. It's really no rocket science. Find a word you can repeat without getting distracted by its meaning, sit in a way you find comfortable and take deep, regular breaths. Concentrate on the word you repeat and nothing else. Close your eyes. After a while you'll feel a sort of light-headedness give into it. You'll feel like you ascending, quite literally, if there was something lifting you up. And you'll feel a deep joy and relaxation. Sometimes this state takes longer to reach than other times but it'd not that hard... and for me at least it rarely takes me longer than 20 minutes. To this once or twice a day.

Here, just saved you almost a grand.

Look, I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck.

Dune

>You have to share a board with people who enjoy shitposting this

yeah

>After a while you'll feel a sort of light-headedness give into it
This is from breathing in deeply. Mindfulness meditation does this but also fosters the ability to control filter that colors your experiences. Unnecessary negative thoughts and distractions are major hindrances to what you want but focusing on your breath can help you overcome such barriers.

you fucking retards, "Alt-Right" was coined by Richard Spencer before he left Takimag in 2010. Do they not teach kids to use search engines in school these days?

I know of you Sup Forums retards is thinking to themselves that Richard Spencer didn't exist before you heard of him, so why don't you check out who registered alternativeright.com back in 2010.

You have to come to the biggest shithole in Poland and pretend like you actually love it.

yeah and i'm sure the fake news media totally knew about that and that's what they were referencing.

Alt-right was part of a smear campaign started by shillary and carried out by fake-news mainstream media in order to ruin the reputation of trump supporters and you lib cucks fell for it hook line and sinker because "muh nazis"

Step 1: Be a Jew
Step 2: Sell your soul to others
Step 3: Pump out a steady stream of propaganda
Sep 4: Have your Jewish PR team plant stories about how great and "influential" you are in Jewish press
????????
Profit

>make thread about david lynch movies
>Sup Forums tries to turn it into MUH CNN MUH HILLARY

jesus christ fuck off back to your own board

>"gaa gaa goo goo pee pee poo poo"

What is it with libs

That's good and all, but why are you acting as if anyone at all used the term before? No need to get so upset that you're just missing the point.

The attribution of the "Alt-Right" label to a range of right wing ideologies was done in a single news cycle that no one challenged. Richard Spencer and his small group of close followers are the closest thing to the Alt-Right, but the concept doesn't capture the nebulous array of right wing ideology among young American men. This will change as our culture is moving slowly right due to the freedom and rapid dissemination of information. Generation Z will outgrow Spencer and take this movement to a position of political relevance. Being right wing is increasingly appealing as it becomes more obvious that leftism is inherently emasculating.

>implying people like you aren't the reason degenerate garbage like furfags and MLP creepos are permitted to exist and thrive

Not only emasculating, but entirely useless and largely ineffectual.

These are the kinds of people who think getting a tranny in their favorite tv show is some kind of "MASSIVE VICTORY" just to give everyone an idea on how low they set their sights.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PROSELYTIZING IDIOT SOME PEOPLE JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT MOVIES WITHOUT INVOKING POLITICAL SHIT

nah thats you

I just meant that women, the predominant drivers of culture, will inevitably lash back against the result of male feminization. Today's left wing women will promote traditional gender roles after they see miserable millennial women fail to secure decent partners.

>everyone who doesn't want to talk politics on a film and movie board is against me reeee!!!!

I'm not even American, kill yourself

To be fair, this does look like a place Lynch would like. Keep in mind, he repeatedly said that the world of Eraserhead is one he'd like to live in.

since you are all Lynchheads, im sure you will appreciate this small snippet from the Eggleston documentary, where he talks about the photo session he did with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jZ_HkaTXh8&t=2042s
go to 44:30

hes a man that knows how to enjoy the good things life gives us.

what about Chrysta?

Where's this from?

I'd rather have furfags than Sup Forumsfags desu