I'm really liking The Defenders tbqh

I'm really liking The Defenders tbqh.

She's a bit stocky. Nice tits, though.

No it's terrible.

Misty is nice though.

Really digging the the black pussy. Imagine sliding your dick in that

I love the black and pink contrast when you spread it wide open.

I dunno why but that women on the left is gross to me, misty on the other hand was my last night masturbation. Love that tits.

Nice grammar, Boris.

Rosario Dawson is an acquired taste, you need to be an scholar to understand.

Misty, Claire and Coleen all have great tits would love to see more of misty if anyone has anything juicy

That shit is so fucking creepy

this

Misty is going to look great when she gets that red costume. Hopefully in Iron Fist season 2.

thanks YIFY!

it's objectively good

nice low class american, idiot.

>Netflix Marvel
>Expecting good costumes or even something slightly close to the comics

t. Reddit

Matt > Jessica >>>> Everyone

Every character besides Matt and Jess are so goddamn bland.

no it isn't

and I liked DD

JJ was mediocre

IF/LC was bad

the Defenders was boring as shit, the fights suck, the Hand leaders were weak fags and died easily

you spelled i have bad taste and should kill myself wrong

>the Defenders was boring as shit, the fights suck, the Hand leaders were weak fags and died easily
this so much. The Hand was also so played out. I got sick of them at the end of Iron Fist.

Their motivation is so vague and inconsistent it makes them boring as fuck.

What was the deal with the black sky? They revived people before. Maybe she was supposed to be stronger except they could still pretty much handle her. It's just fucking stupid.

I think these marvel/netflix shows work best when they keep away from mystical stuff as much as possible. More crimefighting, less Kunlun.

Boring trash

>not getting sick of them by the middle of Daredevil season 2

Using an even less interesting version of The League of Shadows that was already played out as heck between Arrow and Nolan's Batman films as the overarching antagonists? What were they thinking.

I like how they finally developed Danny. Iron Fist season 2 is gonna be so much better.

>Scott Buck got fired

That alone would make it better