youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

remove every nolan and it's a pretty good chart

Eh. It's alright

>The Great Beauty
>The Master
>Drive (memes aside)

Everything else there is trash.
How people like Inception I can't understand.

The only good movie on that list is Batman vs. Superman. The rest are gay.

Not even bait.

Where's The Hunt? Melancholia? Leviathan? Embrace of the Serpent? Manchester by the Sea? Oslo, August 31st? Calvary? The Witch?

Prometheus?

Shit like Prometheus is there. It's clearly not to be taken seriously.

>the tree of life
>prometheus
>only god forgives
>batman vs superman
>best films of the 2010s

i don't see anything wrong with this

You can debate the tree of life, only god forgives, and maybe even prometheus as being good but there's bound to be three better films released in the past seven years.

BvS is just poor.

I never voted and clearly only reddit did because this is laughable and proves tv is children tier

That's because you have shit taste they all suck.

Hope this is a joke. List couldn't be more reddit

Jesus. And you people have the gall to make fun of the idiots at Reddit. Did a bunch of 8th graders get together to create that list?

this list is way more tv than reddit, lets be real here

what are you talking about?

Reddit hates anything that doesn't fit with their rotten tamatoes concensus.

they hate

>BvS
>Promethues
>Only God Forgives
>the master
>tree of life

the difference is I actually believe that reddit's surveys of their favorite shit is representative of their taste, this is probably the work of a dozen or so people voting on a strawpoll or some shit. I certainly didn't vote in whatever thread decided this

Sup Forums really has embarrassingly bad and childish taste in everything

They usually base their movie taste on memes.

well at least they got #1 right.

Tree of Life is the best film of 21st century.

>lists two Nolan movies
>lists one refn film n 1 flic
DROPPED

indeed

>The Dark Sneed Rises not number 1

back to le rebbit you go

mad max reddit road nope
only god forgives yep

Prometheus and BvS are trash.

I really don't understand why BvS is loved so much on Sup Forums, it's painfully mediocre.

Can someone name any non-meme reason why BvS should be the best in anything?

Prometheus is only dumb because of its convoluted ply trying to tie it to the story of the original Alien.

Also why the hell was there a fireaxe on a spaceship?

Because Sup Forums is comprised of mostly teenage boys and manchildren.

>The Hunt

Fucking stellar. Give me a good movie like that? Anyone?

Space jockes should've been left alone.

the master was boring as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4

Because aesthetics u fag

No it isnt top kek holy shit
Wrong this reddit board loves those this reddit board likes gosling and capeshit

The Celebration (Festen)
Made by the same director.

If BvS got a 92% rating on rotten tomatoes you guys will be shitting it like you did with Civil War and other Marvel flicks

Shut the fuck up all capeshit is trash you fucking dumb shit

Boring is not a valid argument, it only says what your mood was while watching the film.
Same as saying "it was fun", that does not indicate anything about the actual quality of the film.

When did I say they were ever good?

Where's Her

>Prometheus
>Only God Forgives
>Bat VS Man

Does.. does Sup Forums have bad taste???

The cinematography, the score, the acting, and the complex nature of both protagonist having opposing ideology is a really nice break from the seizure inducing cape flicks we've been getting for the past couple years. There's no excuse for the original cut, but the writing and pacing in the UE is really well done. That said, the only bullshit that isn't excusable, is the shoehorned world building with WW and the video files. That shit made no sense. Also Doomsday was fucking trash and wasted potential.

Still 50% reddit, try again in 4-5 years.

In the DVD collection of a raging fedora-katana lord, where it belongs.

>The Great Beauty
>Not Youth

Way better than OPs

> no tree of life or drive tho

>How people like Inception I can't understand.
because you lack the knowledge on what makes a script clutch and probably know nothing about the level of skill required to edit a movie in such a way that it never loses any pace
otherwise yes good call, also youth is a lot better than great beauty and should be there instead

wow that is pathetically bad.

Drive is shit never cared for it

>mediocre list
weak bait my brethren

what the hell, we had whiplash, kedi, the void, incendies, and many more but you guys voted for the facebook movie?

The genre is so bankrupt that by the time a capeshit film arrived that actually treated itself somewhat seriously a ton of people were completely blown away. The film also puts superheroes in the larger context of the legends and myths of our past and how they fit into that established canon. And it is one of the few capeshits that actually looks like comic book frames coming to life and not just lazy TV-tier cinematography. It's reliant on visual storytelling which is very refreshing in these exposition-dependant trends wrecking havoc on mainstream film.

>BvS

This is the most pathetic meme going

>Inherent Vice

Pynchon is a genius but that movie's mediocre

>camera and wepaons both aimed at superman

KINO

>Inherent Vice
More like inherent kino but the master is better
>ogf
haha memes

Same person going in buttblast mode. Look at him and look at him displaying his ignorance. I love these.

>reddit spacing
Many such cases

>Inception
>Prometheus
>BvS
>Interstellar
plebs

Same person going in buttblast mode. Look at him and look at him displaying his ignorance. I love these.

>i watch boring films and make shit up that makes some sense about them to sound patrician
BORING TRASH

this is a meme

Tree of Life is more boring than The Master and it's even better

Yeah well constructed highly eloquent argument right there.
You're right, we are all pretending to like films like that, even the director, cast and crew everyone is just pretending yeah spot on my dear friend.

The fact that you think that The Master is some kind of "obscure" arthouse shows how much of a surface-level filthy casual you truly are.

fixed

This is pretty kino

>I listen to obscure boring artists because I'm a pseud and I call Justin Bieber trash just to sound patrician

Where was I supposed to vote?

it's a meme

Insterstellar and Tree of Life? PROMETHEUS? This has to be a troll list.

dumb frogposter

Same old boring Sup Forums shit posts.

Prometheus? Is this a joke?

This is fucking pathetic. The only good films there are The Master, The Social Network and The Great Beauty.

Pretty good, but you forgot to replace Under the Skin. That sucked.

>Noah
am I being bamboozled

Daily reminder if you hate BvS for being a capeshit film then you probably hate The Seven Samurai as well you cucktrarian prole

When will you go back pleb?

One plebs trash is another patrician's treasure.

all is lost is true fucking kino

Shouldn't we vote at the end of this decade? Not over yet, there could still be some kinos released

This

>inception
>interstellar
>batman vs superman
>only god forgives
this has to be bait

This is actually a good list

this one is better

>separation
>place beyond the plebs instead of ogf
>no enemy
neck yourself

Idiots disliking a bad movie doesn't make it good

No it isn't it is actually completely shit

>Meme list

Infinite disdain.

>prometheus

list discarded

Find one flaw in it you fucking plebshit

the zero theorem was utter dogshit

>trying hard
>the post

Every single film is shit and loved by shit fags here like you who post about shit 24/7